The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

((Yes.))

Sam pales.

"I...." She says. "Oops."

Two more doors appear. The storm over the seas calms. It appears that whatever price need be paid has been paid.

*He looks over and puts his hand onto her shoulder* "You alright?..." *He looks over to the doors* "I'll still, go..if, it means to save you, I.."

"Xipha." Xipha says. "Mistress of Suffering, the Endless Terror."

"Its great to meet you, I can always need another, like myself" *He looks over to Graxx* "Don't keep her waiting*

*Graxx grunts and slams at the final crystal, with his exalted blade* "Ragggggh!" 

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"What sort of promise." Ryoko asks. "Because things are auolening outside and we could use some help."

"Well suh, I know all about why we're all here on your little planet, as ye saw, it gets pretty loud and ornery in here, makes it easy for me to just float right on by and catch a few snippets here and there."

The voice becomes dead serious for the first time.

"Whatever you do, DON'T let us have that little doohickey were lookin for right off the bat. Alotta folks in here. . . they got ALOTTA different reasons for gettin it, not all of em. . . good for us."

The voice seems to slowly  trail off in thought.

"Please, try to keep the little fella in charge, worked hard to get control in here, don't even know if he's the original. Don't really care either way, we've only made it this far cuse of im. Will ye help?"

The argument in the "distance" appears to grow louder for a time before resuming it's whisper level volume.

Edited by Unus

21 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"I am Death." He says. "Ex-red Veil, and Barrow-Keeper."

He bows, deeply.

"I suppose I have you to thank for my brothers' survival." He says. "Who knew something so beautiful could be so deadly."

"Its good to meet you...Death.." *She rises a brow about the name* "Oh, heh, thank you..I do lean to impress*

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

"Its great to meet you, I can always need another, like myself" *He looks over to Graxx* "Don't keep her waiting*

*Graxx grunts and slams at the final crystal, with his exalted blade* "Ragggggh!" 

"Wonderful." Xipha says. The ground begins to rumble. "One more. This carrier will take you to Legion and..."

Xipha pauses. 

"He's unresponsive." She says. "Bah! Dropping like flies."

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks over and puts his hand onto her shoulder* "You alright?..." *He looks over to the doors* "I'll still, go..if, it means to save you, I.."

The ground beneath you falls away in a blinding flash of golden light. You can see Sam's banshee slumped to the ground beside your bed. 

Legions wakes to find himself in an ornate tent, a Nekros Prime standing before him. Prisma shackles bind your wrists, leeching away Void energy.

1 hour ago, Unus said:

"Well suh, I know all about why we're all here on your little planet, as ye saw, it gets pretty loud and ornery in here, makes it easy for me to just float right on by and catch a few snippets here and there."

The voice becomes dead serious for the first time.

"Whatever you do, DON'T let us have that little doohickey were lookin for right off the bat. Alotta folks in here. . . they got ALOTTA different reasons for gettin it, not all of em. . . good for us."

The voice seems to slowly  trail off in thought.

"Please, try to keep the little fella in charge, worked hard to get control in here, don't even know if he's the original. Don't really care either way, we'be only made it this far cuse of im. Will ye help?"

The argument for in the "distance" appears to grow louder for a time before resuming it's whisper level volume.

"I... We... Will help you." He says. "But we must hurry, the battle it side is going to start soon."

Jack's carrier lands before an ornate tower. As soon as he hits he ground a red dot appears in his chest.

"Ack laddie." A voice says. "I don't think ye should take another wee step. But I'm hoping I be wrong about ye."

A single Excalibur stands at the entrance, a Nikana and Nikana Shoto  sit at his side.

"Forgive me fallen brother." He says. "But I cannot allow you to pass."

{Insert Theresa's actions here}

Edited by Rakawan

31 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Its good to meet you...Death.." *She rises a brow about the name* "Oh, heh, thank you..I do lean to impress*

"Perhaps we should head outside and assist them." He says. "If you are prepared."

2 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria quickly fired a burst at a nearby Sentient while another one would be teared apart by a hek shot.

The chroma put down an ice effigy to provide more elemental support and backflipped to the Mesa, the two staying back to back while shooting down the other drones. The volt picked up an electric shield and tackled a Sentient while the Oberon used reckoning on a few nearby sentients.

The drones fall to piece be way the onslaught. 

"Clever little Tenno." Xipha says. "But the bars are weakening. Now I can send more."

Something, massive and multi-legged, bursts from the soil. More drones begin to fall to the ground from the centipede like Drone.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The drones fall to piece be way the onslaught. 

"Clever little Tenno." Xipha says. "But the bars are weakening. Now I can send more."

Something, massive and multi-legged, bursts from the soil. More drones begin to fall to the ground from the centipede like Drone.

Aaron placed down a decoy to draw fire away as his cloak ran out, he quickly headed back to the volt who had putten the shield down. 

Cyria was looking for any visible weakness on the machine. 

The oberon uses his smite on the machine while the Mesa loads one vectis shot charged with ballistic battery into it. The chroma just shot at a few of the drones falling down.

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Aaron placed down a decoy to draw fire away as his cloak ran out, he quickly headed back to the volt who had putten the shield down. 

Cyria was looking for any visible weakness on the machine. 

The oberon uses his smite on the machine while the Mesa loads one vectis shot charged with ballistic battery into it. The chroma just shot at a few of the drones falling down.

War wastes no time but jumps into the monstrosity. He wedges his blade into a chink in its armor, channeling energy, and prices it loose. Sentient "flesh" can be seen beneath the loose plate as it shakes him free. It turns to the decoy and shreds it to pieces with a swipe of its claws.

The smite exposes from the feature, the orbs turning around to slam back into it. It reels back, exposing the core on it's chest.

War wastes no time but jumps into the monstrosity. He wedges his blade into a chink in its armor, channeling energy, and prices it loose. Sentient "flesh" can be seen beneath the loose plate as it shakes him free. It turns to the decoy and shreds it to pieces with a swipe of its claws.

The smite exposes from the feature, the orbs turning around to slam back into it. It reels back, exposing the core on it's chest.

The group of tenno wasted no time using the opertuinity. Both Cyria and Aaron fired a few buck-shots into the core while the Mesa shot at the sentient "flesh". The Volt and Oberon quickly dashed to the side of the creature to make it diverge its attention as they fired at its side. 

28 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

The group of tenno wasted no time using the opertuinity. Both Cyria and Aaron fired a few buck-shots into the core while the Mesa shot at the sentient "flesh". The Volt and Oberon quickly dashed to the side of the creature to make it diverge its attention as they fired at its side. 

The creature sways and falls to the side. Drones drag themselves from the carcass, diving into the ground and burrowing away.

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The creature sways and falls to the side. Drones drag themselves from the carcass, diving into the ground and burrowing away.

The Chroma takes a last few shots at the remaining drones while the others just holster their weapons, the mesa walking up to Aaron. "You sure this is favorable terain to build?"

"Powerful artifacts are buried around here and these Sentients won't make me sway from setting up a labarotory here."

The mesa shrugged and walked to the other tenno, shouting a few things for the setup of said building.

"Wonderful." Xipha says. The ground begins to rumble. "One more. This carrier will take you to Legion and..."

Xipha pauses. 

"He's unresponsive." She says. "Bah! Dropping like flies."

(( sry for the delay))

"Dualist is dead, her life-signs just failed, but I think legion is still alive, Unsure, his status is faulty" *Shrugs* "It don't matter, we're here now, Me Duality and Har" *He looks around* "Where to now?"

The ground beneath you falls away in a blinding flash of golden light. You can see Sam's banshee slumped to the ground beside your bed. 

Legions wakes to find himself in an ornate tent, a Nekros Prime standing before him. Prisma shackles bind your wrists, leeching away Void energy.

*Zaeed wakes up with a fright* "Bahh!" *He looks to the Banshee* "...." "....Sam?..*he touches her frames shoulder, and shakes it a bit*.

*He looks up at Nekros* "Oh, how wonderful...you kill my girl and now you leave me alive"

27 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed wakes up with a fright* "Bahh!" *He looks to the Banshee* "...." "....Sam?..*he touches her frames shoulder, and shakes it a bit*.

*He looks up at Nekros* "Oh, how wonderful...you kill my girl and now you leave me alive"

The frame seems uninhabited. There is a message waiting for you on a channel.

-----

"I have done nothing." Tak said. "I simply provided the means by which Sam or Zaaed could save eachother. I did not expect them to find a third option."

Jack's carrier lands before an ornate tower. As soon as he hits he ground a red dot appears in his chest.

"Ack laddie." A voice says. "I don't think ye should take another wee step. But I'm hoping I be wrong about ye."

A single Excalibur stands at the entrance, a Nikana and Nikana Shoto  sit at his side.

"Forgive me fallen brother." He says. "But I cannot allow you to pass."

{Insert Theresa's actions here}

Therese rolls out with the charged shot ready to accumulate energy and shooting gallery's second AMP already circling around the allied excalibur, who would probably need an emergency safeguard (disarming lasso) when dealing wit the melee hostile. She clapped Philiph's shoulder, informing him that he's covered, and trained her rifle at the target

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The frame seems uninhabited. There is a message waiting for you on a channel.

-----

"I have done nothing." Tak said. "I simply provided the means by which Sam or Zaaed could save eachother. I did not expect them to find a third option."

*He uses the channel to try and read the massagel*

-------

"Look, I, whats going to happen to me?, You killed my girl, just let me die..." *He rubs his face*

Edited by -Platinum-
Wow, I just realized what I just typed.

50 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

The Chroma takes a last few shots at the remaining drones while the others just holster their weapons, the mesa walking up to Aaron. "You sure this is favorable terain to build?"

"Powerful artifacts are buried around here and these Sentients won't make me sway from setting up a labarotory here."

The mesa shrugged and walked to the other tenno, shouting a few things for the setup of said building.

"The caves already have some facilities." Tsun says, hobbling out with a cane. "You could start there."

"The caves already have some facilities." Tsun says, hobbling out with a cane. "You could start there."

"Oh, it would be delightful if you show me where these facilities are alocated if that's the case." Aaron replies, waving the volt over.

27 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He uses the channel, to look at the channel*

-------

"Look, I, whats going to happen to me?, You killed my girl, just let me die..." *He rubs his face*

"You will be put on trial." Tak says. "For your crimes."