The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

33 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He uses the channel, to look at the channel*

-------

"Look, I, whats going to happen to me?, You killed my girl, just let me die..." *He rubs his face*

The channel shows Sam, lying in her hospital bed. She wealth raises herself up on her elbows.

"Hey." She says.

Just now, Rakawan said:

The channel shows Sam, lying in her hospital bed. She wealth raises herself up on her elbows.

"Hey." She says.

*He looks to the channel* "Hay..Sam..,are you alright? is there..anything..I can bring you?, or?.." *He sits-up* "Ugh!" *He looks around for a nurse button*

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"And then?, will I be executed?" *He sighs* "I want to be with her..."

"That will be decided." Tak says. "For now you will be contained."

A beam of light strikes you from behind, pulling you into an empty containment cell."

16 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to the channel* "Hay..Sam..,are you alright? is there..anything..I can bring you?, or?.." *He sits-up* "Ugh!" *He looks around for a nurse button*

"Easy." She says. "Don't strain yourself. I'm fine."

56 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Oh, it would be delightful if you show me where these facilities are alocated if that's the case." Aaron replies, waving the volt over.

"Of course." Tsun says. "Follow me."

He leads you into the caves and to the center room.

"This is the central area." He says. "That orb controls the qauntum gateway, allowing us to spread access points across the planet, or tailor them to individuals."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Of course." Tsun says. "Follow me."

He leads you into the caves and to the center room.

"This is the central area." He says. "That orb controls the qauntum gateway, allowing us to spread access points across the planet, or tailor them to individuals."

"Certainly a useful form of transport, even though its a bit unorthodox."

The volt just scribbled something down on a holo-pad.

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Easy." She says. "Don't strain yourself. I'm fine."

*He Looks to her* "Alright.." *He smiles* "Are you feeling well, after, what happened?, I mean, I was ready to..perish forever" *He eyes over to her frame, then back to her* "All for you and your son.." *He looks to the side and rubs his arm, in slight shyness* "Where are you excaly?, I.whuold be...rather grateful, if I chuold spend it, next to you"

*He pauses for a sec* "Uh, I mean, next to you, like on another sofa or bed, no_*He Rubs his neck* "Yeah...that came out wrong..." 

35 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Certainly a useful form of transport, even though its a bit unorthodox."

The volt just scribbled something down on a holo-pad.

"Unorthodox has helped us survive this long." Tsun says. 

He leads you to another room.

"This is our... Ugggh... Research lab." He says. "It's currently in the middle of something delicate. This way to the mess hall."

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Unorthodox has helped us survive this long." Tsun says. 

He leads you to another room.

"Thisnos our... Ugggh... Research lab." He says. "It's currently in the middle of something delicate. This way to the mess hall."

"Delicate? That sounds fairly interesting."

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"I... We... Will help you." He says. "But we must hurry, the battle it side is going to start soon."

"GREAT! Brilliant luvs, i'd hug you if I wasn't just vapor!"

The voice has resumed it's typical energetic tone

"Alright, here's what you lads need to do. In order to get the old fart back in his hole, you'll need to give im a good smack on the head, that's how things went back to normal last time goldicocks found out how to wear the littleun like a fine suit, gotta aim for the cluster at the back of the head, it took jumping back into a tree last time."

The distant argument is slowly rising back up on the decibels range.

"Sounds like they mighta figured out somethin changed, see ya never lads!"

The voice itself seems to slowly fade into the distance at an equal pace with the arguments rising noise level.

Edited by Unus

With a loud WHOOMPF, a plume of smoke rose from the science tent.  It was immediately followed by shouts.  Most were annoyed or agitated, one was extremely excited, and none at all were concerned.

- - -

A sizable fleet arrived at the rail.

"Fair Greetings, Synergy.  I am Mother Cassandra Alessa of New Loka, and this convoy is my Syndicate.  We are here to provide any assistance we can.  Please provide contacts for our divisions and direct us to where we can be of the most help."

*Graxx, moves away from the ground shaking, and jumps up* "So whats next?, Legion is MIA, Dualist/Rankis/Kav are KIA, did I miss anyone?, and Duality is still busy helping, so whats next for us three?"

-----------

"Cool!" *She leaps out of the hole, picking up her drone along with, she uses her transmission* "Whats Next?"

Edited by -Platinum-

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Looks to her* "Alright.." *He smiles* "Are you feeling well, after, what happened?, I mean, I was ready to..perish forever" *He eyes over to her frame, then back to her* "All for you and your son.." *He looks to the side and rubs his arm, in slight shyness* "Where are you excaly?, I.whuold be...rather grateful, if I chuold spend it, next to you"

*He pauses for a sec* "Uh, I mean, next to you, like on another sofa or bed, no_*He Rubs his neck* "Yeah...that came out wrong..." 

Sam smiles and you see her shake a bit and then groan.

"Ow." She complains. "Don't make me laugh, it hurts."

19 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Graxx, moves away from the ground shaking, and jumps up* "So whats next?, Legion is MIA, Dualist/Rankis/Kav are KIA, did I miss anyone?, and Duality is still busy helping, so whats next for us three?"

-----------

"Cool!" *She leaps out of the hole, picking up her drone along with, she uses her transmission* "Whats Next?"

((Duality has some guests. Go back and re-read.))

21 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

-----------

"You three will take the fight to the Tenno." She says. "The ones who just who captured Legion."

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Sam smiles and you see her shake a bit and then groan.

"Ow." She complains. "Don't make me laugh, it hurts."

*He Chuckles* "Sorry," *He rubs his neck, more* "Damm, what did the docs, do to me excaly?" *He Looks over* " You kown, I hope I don't have to end up in a wheelchair, agien, that whuold be terrible" *He sighs* "I have to admit, that was....rather frightening, I'm still trying to warp my head around all this.." *He sits back more* "Ugh" *He uses his transmission* "Matrix come in, Matrix?, I need assistance in here"

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"You three will take the fight to the Tenno." She says. "The ones who just who captured Legion."

"Why there?" *Graxx grunts* "Tenno skoom!" *He Looks to Harb* "Legion is byound rescuing, theres no point getting him" *He truns to face Xipha* "" Ahgre gar dulohs'tun nuikt me? <Are you even listening to me?>.

-----

*Harbinger folds his arms and truns to Graxx* "We asked... what is thy will, Mistress ? Punishment was her call." *He Draws closer to Graxx, his claw/plam, aims up* "Do your task, or your soul is ours.." *He says firmly, staring in Graxx's  eyes*

------

"Bah!,  Skoom!" *He Suks* "FINE!, but I'm asssieting Duality, shes not picking up radio transmissions" *He Runs off after her* 

Edited by -Platinum-