The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"I will gather the others, is there any sort of automated security system around?"

"None we have with us." Tsun says. "We didn't exactly have access to a lot before we got here."

Edited by Rakawan

28 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tak raises his scythe and points it at you. Shades of golden energy wink into existence and charge at the drones, drawing ethereal blades.

"I am Death." He says. "And Guardian of this world."

He leapts forward, swinging his scythe.

*He Stands his guard, he uses his swings his Giltine Prime,at the scythe hopeing to bat it out of his hands, upon his swing, he quickly switches to his traigs Prime and fires a buck-shot, he charges up his powers again* "Xiphpa get to cover" *He Yells* "I will Protect you" 

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"None we have with us." Tsun says. "We didn't exactly have access to a lot before we got here."

Aaron nods to the Volt before walking to the exit of the cave. "Come on, we have some Sentients to take care off."

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Stands his guard, he uses his swings his Giltine Prime,at the scythe hopeing to bat it out of his hands, upon his swing, he quickly switches to his traigs Prime and fires a buck-shot, he charges up his powers again* "Xiphpa get to cover" *He Yells* "I will Protect you" 

((Wait for the results from an action before starting the next one.))

The blades lock. Tak pushing at you with strength that belies the warframe's size.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Jack's carrier lands before an ornate tower. As soon as he hits he ground a red dot appears in his chest.

"Ack laddie." A voice says. "I don't think ye should take another wee step. But I'm hoping I be wrong about ye."

A single Excalibur stands at the entrance, a Nikana and Nikana Shoto  sit at his side.

"Forgive me fallen brother." He says. "But I cannot allow you to pass."

{Insert Theresa's actions here}

Therese rolls out with the charged shot ready to accumulate energy and shooting gallery's second AMP already circling around the allied excalibur, who would probably need an emergency safeguard (disarming lasso) when dealing wit the melee hostile. She clapped Philiph's shoulder, informing him that he's covered, and trained her rifle at the target

(( Yey for copy and paste!))

*Jack looks to his chest* "Great...*He stays still* "What do you two want?.."

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Yey for copy and paste!))

*Jack looks to his chest* "Great...*He stays still* "What do you two want?.."

"We want that stone to stay in one piece laddie." The Wraith says. "And fer you and your kind to get of this wee rock, and leave us be."

9 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Aaron nods to the Volt before walking to the exit of the cave. "Come on, we have some Sentients to take care off."

War and Famine follow you. Death emerges from a cave with the Titania on his shoulder.

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Wait for the results from an action before starting the next one.))

The blades lock. Tak pushing at you with strength that belies the warframe's size.

(( Sorry D: ))

*As the blades are locked, he is thrown back by Tak's force* "Gagh!" *He looks to Tak* "Clever one.." *He blasts a soul-punch at his direction*   

Edited by -Platinum-

30 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*With the charged attack, its highly likely the globe whuold be destroyed, along with the other damage it soaked up, however if destroyed this will stagger him* 

Seeing the trajectory of the hostile, Ulf had a little time to make a move before the Excalibur could have a chance to land a strike on the ally. Instead of re-casting the globe and throwing the enemy away with globe's expanding blast force, he stretched his left arm and emitted the wide void pulse wave of zenurik. With the other hand, he holstered his machine gun and took his scindo prime

{perhaps the loki would like to play pinata?}

Edited by Teloch

Just now, -Platinum- said:

(( Sorry D: ))

*As the blades are locked, he is thrown back by Tak's force* "Gagh!" *He looks to Tak/Death* "Clever one.." *He blasts a soul-punch at his direction*   

(Death isn't here yet. Tak is using the word death as a title. The two are different people.))

A shade of golden energy emerges from the back of the Tenno.

"You." Tak says, the shade behind him enveloping him in its energy. "Really shouldn't have done that."

He hurls a blast of energy at you.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We want that stone to stay in one piece laddie." The Wraith says. "And fer you and your kind to get of this wee rock, and leave us be."

"I was tasked to free someone, and I intend to keep that promise, why, do you have a better offer?" *He Looks to him, he creeps slowly to the crystal* 

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

(Death isn't here yet. Tak is using the word death as a title. The two are different people.))

A shade of golden energy emerges from the back of the Tenno.

"You." Tak says, the shade behind him enveloping him in its energy. "Really shouldn't have done that."

He hurls a blast of energy at you.

(( not to worry, made that change quickly))

*He uses his Galantamine prime to atttmept to block the blast of energy* "You will not succeed, We protect her, we deliver"  

18 hours ago, Unus said:

"GREAT! Brilliant luvs, i'd hug you if I wasn't just vapor!"

The voice has resumed it's typical energetic tone

"Alright, here's what you lads need to do. In order to get the old fart back in his hole, you'll need to give im a good smack on the head, that's how things went back to normal last time goldicocks found out how to wear the littleun like a fine suit, gotta aim for the cluster at the back of the head, it took jumping back into a tree last time."

The distant argument is slowly rising back up on the decibels range.

"Sounds like they mighta figured out somethin changed, see ya never lads!"

The voice itself seems to slowly fade into the distance at an equal pace with the arguments rising noise level.

Copy paste for the sake of character freedom.

((No Problemo senior, I'm at work anyway))

Edited by Unus

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Seeing the trajectory of the hostile, Ulf had a little time to make a move before the Excalibur could have a chance to land a strike on the ally. Instead of re-casting the globe and throwing the enemy away with globe's expanding blast force, he stretched his left arm and emitted the wide void pulse wave of zenurik. With the other hand, he holstered his machine gun and took his scindo prime

{perhaps the loki would like to play pinata?}

*Graxx gets wind of the arm-movement and slash-dashes to the side, before the wave is able to get into contact with him, he rolls's after his dash, and aims up his two blades agien* "Leave us be, Tenno Skoom!, We have done nothing to you, We have a mission!"

------

*Duality comes running back, she charges up her War, and triggers Rest & Rage <Night From>, attempt to put Dirge to sleep* "Ragh!"

(( Will wait, for Rak, now ))

Edited by -Platinum-
Made a mistake, got confused

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*Graxx gets wind of the arm-movement and slash-dashes to the side, before the wave is able to get into contact with him, he rolls's after his dash, and aims up his two blades agien* "Leave us be, Tenno Skoom!, We have done nothing to you, We have a mission!"

------

*Duality comes running back, she charges up her War, and triggers Rest & Rage <Night From>, attempt to put Dirge to sleep* "Ragh!"

Instead of rushing dumbly at the enemies, Ulf took a moment until they approached the approximate range of the globe. When they were near it, he rolled forward and raised the new globe, pushing away the over talkative and cold-snapped adversaries in diametrally different directions.

Edited by Teloch

"I was tasked to free someone, and I intend to keep that promise, why, do you have a better offer?" *He Looks to him, he creeps slowly to the crystal* 

Therese sent the second shooting gallery lasso to the wraith operative, giving his sniper rifle even more marginal fire output and aiming stability

"Pin him down" she said to him via intercom, while to Philip she said "ready to pincer this honorless degenerate"

Edited by Teloch

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

The wraith notices your movement and fires a single shot next to your four in warning.

"Aye lad." He says. "Move again and ye die. Leave this rock and ye'll get a head start."

Edited by Rakawan

17 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Therese sent the second shooting gallery lasso to the wraith operative, giving his sniper rifle even more marginal fire output and aiming stability

"Pin him down" she said to him via intercom, while to Philip she said "ready to pincer this honorless degenerate"

Philip nods, and slides to the side.

------

Dirge resists the ability, his Wraith systems designed to resist Tenno attacks. He raises his Vulkar, firing at Duality. 

Mira steps back from the obelisk and raises her hands, a golden circle forming beneath the globe, a barrier of energy around the obelisk.