The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Graxx takes it* "It will" *He pockets it and backs up he then places a card onto the floor, next to a drone body, He oddly keeps the head, he walks off* "If you wish to contact me, use the card, I am not great with regret or sorrow, but perhas I can gain turst, once more" *He scoffs* "if you Tenno Skoom are up to it" *He says jokingly*

"We will remember this." The Slayer says. "All of this..."

He turns his back to you and the Slayers group around Tak, cutting down the drones that swarm towards him.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We will remember this." The Slayer says. "All of this..."

He turns his back to you and the Slayers group around Tak, cutting down the drones that swarm towards him.

"Then it shell be, Sentient  Slayers" *He truns and bows his head, he places his palm onto his head* "Think of that...Tenno" *He Teleports away*

Jas bashes a Sentient with his shield, then spins, slicing deep into the core of another.

Mira releases wave after wave of void energy, tearing apart any Sentient that gets too close. Laura, inhaibiting her Gersemi Valkyr, rips the heads off of the Battalysts, laughing as their rounds fail to hurt her. Sam is present, linked to her Banshee, blasting any that come to close to the barrier.

A Black and Green Frost stands at the entrace to the camp, his four-barreled shotgun ripping apart Sentient, batting them aside with a massve hammer when they get to close. Beside him, in White and Red, stands another Frost, his double-barreled shotgun spitting lead. A Heavy drone spins towards them and the two glance at eachother for a second.

"Batter up." Darrin says, slamming his Jat Kittag into the ground.

"Pull." Ryoko shouts.

The shockwave launches the drone into the Air and Ryoko fires into it's core, destroying it.

Edited by Rakawan

54 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Philip merely steps to the side as Theresa fires.

"Unorthodox." He says. "But effective."

He points towards the sentient bearing down on you. 

"May want to mop up these drones next." He says, readying an exalted blade."

She rolled backwards, allowing Philip to take point, and opened fire from her regulators, which now were empowered by the madurai and emitted small but visually noticeable tendrils of fire from their barrels

Just now, Teloch said:

She rolled backwards, allowing Philip to take point, and opened fire from her regulators, which now were empowered by the madurai and emitted small but visually noticeable tendrils of fire from their barrels

The drones scatter losing several of their number before they come close to melee range. Some attempting to flank you. The sniper's shots ring out and several of the flanking drones fall.

Philip read us his exalted abode and sends swathes of energy towards the enemies, cutting them down before they can reach you. His blade moves in intricate patterns, flowing from form to form, and stance to stance.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The drones scatter losing several of their number before they come close to melee range. Some attempting to flank you. The sniper's shots ring out and several of the flanking drones fall.

Philip read us his exalted abode and sends swathes of energy towards the enemies, cutting them down before they can reach you. His blade moves in intricate patterns, flowing from form to form, and stance to stance.

Having the ballistic battery charged, Therese disengaged the concentration mode and after a few steps of side dodge she somersaulted behind Philip and shot the nearest drone that persisted to stay functional in the middle of the jump with the charged load

Edited by Teloch

15 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Having the ballistic battery charged, Therese disengaged the concentration mode and after a few steps of side dodge she somersaulted behind Philip and shot the nearest drone that persisted to stay functional in the middle of the jump with the charged load

The target drone shatters.

However more are still on approach. It seems Xipha is throwing everything she can at you.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The shuttle passes over the ocean and you can see the main continent coming into view.

*He looks outside his window* "Wow, this place is so wonderful" *He takes images from his helmet* "I shuold save these for Sam.." *He sighs* "Why did Marix take my SHIP?!"

*He mutters* "Say, driver, is there a flower shop, near by, or music store?, or food store?"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks outside his window* "Wow, this place is so wonderful" *He takes images from his helmet* "I shuold save these for Sam.." *He sighs* "Why did Marix take my SHIP?!"

*He mutters* "Say, driver, is there a flower shop, near by, or music store?, or food store?"

"None likely open this late." The Driver says. "Delta Protocol has the city in lockdown. We're lucky emergency vehicles get a pass or we'd have to wait until morning to land."

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"None likely open this late." The Driver says. "Delta Protocol has the city in lockdown. We're lucky emergency vehicles get a pass or we'd have to wait until morning to land."

"Damm, guess I'll have to do that in the morning" *He says* "Good job, I packed that rare music disk" *He looks around and leans back, he looks to his warframe* "Thank god, I hace this thing on auto-pilot*

The mindscape erupts into a whirlwind of Polaroid-esque pictures and strange figures as you are pushed out. In the normal world, the operator is hurled into the Chroma's gut and the two go sprawling in a shower of fizzling sparks, the irises of the Operator flash a nigh epileptic array of colors in tandem with the Chroma's color stripes as it convulses.

After a few moments of this horrendous lightshow, the Operators blank eyes settle on a brownish golden color while the Chroma's color stripes settle on a pale orange. Slowly, the Operator picks itself up with one arm, propping it up into a sitting position. It runs it's hand across the back the now fantastically red whelt on the back of it's head. It looks to you.

"You, how did. . . how did you know?"

"I toldem luv, somebody had tuh do something there."

A voice emits from the backpack in a flicker of cyan pulses.

"You did? How did you know?"

The Operator looks dumbfounded at this new insight

"Cuse I hear you two blather and blather all day long in that head of yours! No offense hun, but, theres not much to do inside that head o yours beyond stare at memory reruns and gossip with the other 9 of us in. . . wait. . . WHERE AM I!?" The bag flashes bright red a single time before an awkward silence descends.

Edited by Unus
Added better words goodly.

1 minute ago, Unus said:

The mindscape erupts into a whirlwind of Polaroid-esque pictures and strange figures as you are pushed out. In the normal world, the operator is hurled into the Chroma's gut and the two go sprawling in a shower of fizzling sparks, the irises of the Operator flash a nigh epileptic array of colors in tandem with the Chroma's color stripes as it convulses.

After a few moments of this horrendous lightshow, the Operators blank eyes settle on a brownish golden color while the Chroma's color stripes settle on a pale orange. Slowly, the Operator picks itself up with one arm, propping it up into a sitting position. It runs, the now fantastically red whelt on the back of it's head. It looks to you.

"You, how did. . . how did you know?"

"I toldem luv, somebody had tuh do something there."

A voice emits from the backpack in a flicker of cyan pulses.

"You did? How did you know?"

The Operator looks dumbfounded at this new insight

"Cuse I hear you two blather and blather all day long in that head of yours! No offense hun, but, theres not much to do inside that head o yours beyond stare at memory reruns and gossip with the other 9 of us in. . . wait. . . WHERE AM I!" The bag flashes bright red a single time before an awkward silence descends.

"Here." Ryoko says. "Have a nutrient bar."

He offers you a wrapped bar with a strange symbol language on the wrapper.

The Operator eyes the bar carefully before unwrapping the end with one hand and carefully breaking off the tip. It pops it in it's mouth and chews a bit.

"Hmmmm, that wasn't that ba. . ."

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!"

The bag appears exceedingly disgruntled.

"WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS THIS LAD!, THIS BETTER NOT BE SOME KINDA JOKE OR I SWEAR, I'M GONNA JUMP RIGHT IN THAT PILOTS SEAT AND ST. . . Ow!"

During it's tirade, the bag manages to get a few feet off the ground before smacking into the earth with a jangling clank.

"Owowowow that STUNG! Wait. . . that. . . stung?

The bag goes broodingly quiet. The Operator has stopped midchew to stare at this bewildering spectacle.

28 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Damm, guess I'll have to do that in the morning" *He says* "Good job, I packed that rare music disk" *He looks around and leans back, he looks to his warframe* "Thank god, I hace this thing on auto-pilot*

*Zaeed leans back* "So, why is the city on lockdown?"

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

The Mesa was shocked by the thing evaportaing but seems to calm down slightly as the edges of his wound are sealed.

The Oberon quickly managed to set up a voice channel to New Loka. "Greetings my brothers and sister, I am Markus, part of the syndacite you represent, I am in need of your  asistance a clanmate of mine got wounded and we don't have any profesional way of healing to help her."

The communication channel shifts, and Richard's voice sounds.  He speaks more frankly and businesslike than you think anyone's ever spoken since the beginning of professionalism.

"They won't get to you in time.  Hold tight and don't let her move."  There was a short pause, and something rumbled in the background.  "Where are you again?"

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The target drone shatters.

However more are still on approach. It seems Xipha is throwing everything she can at you.

she threw the energy restorer disc and simply commanded via intercom before renewing the shooting gallery that jumped at Philip, "Flashbang"

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Standard procedure during Delta Protocol." The pilot says. 

*He sighs* "I see, well, I'm going to take a nap, while we wait for landing" *He sets-up the chairs, and lays down* "Don't worry, my frame will carry me, to where I need to be, tho I suggest you get some shut-eye, too"

(( So, guess, A: They both sleep or B: Zaeed is taken to the hospital like he  said))

5 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs* "I see, well, I'm going to take a nap, while we wait for landing" *He sets-up the chairs, and lays down* "Don't worry, my frame will carry me, to where I need to be, tho I suggest you get some shut-eye, too"

(( So, guess, A: They both sleep or B: Zaeed is taken to the hospital like he  said))

As you land A squadron of armed Guards take position around you, raising large riot shields. An energy barrier shimmers into existence around the group.

"High priority target shielded." One says. "Moving to secure room."

9 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

The communication channel shifts, and Richard's voice sounds.  He speaks more frankly and businesslike than you think anyone's ever spoken since the beginning of professionalism.

"They won't get to you in time.  Hold tight and don't let her move."  There was a short pause, and something rumbled in the background.  "Where are you again?"

"We are located on the Grey Isles." The Oberon replies as he takes a quick look at the coordinats his Liset displays, quickly telling those to Richard.