The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

You hear a muffled thud and a whispered curse and then the rope tugs twice. Sam looks up at you, from the ground.

*Zaeed jumps out the window, without the rope, he lands perfectly down onto his feet and keezes, useing his robot arm to stabilize the fall, he truns to sam* "You alright, sweetcheeks?"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed jumps out the window, without the rope, he lands perfectly down onto his feet and keezes, useing his robot arm to stabilize the fall, he truns to sam* "You alright, sweetcheeks?"

She grimaces at the nickname.

"Call me something sickeningly sweet again and I'll send you flying." She says,teasingly. Then her voice sombers. "Look, we're both alive, not dying. We have time. Time to get to know eachother. So let's just be patient and take things slow. Okay?"

She looks at you nervously. It occurs to you that she, and the other citizens of Synergy, may not be used to the pace at which Tenno operate.

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She grimaces at the nickname.

"Call me something sickeningly sweet again and I'll send you flying." She says,teasingly. Then her voice sombers. "Look, we're both alive, not dying. We have time. Time to get to know eachother. So let's just be patient and take things slow. Okay?"

She looks at you nervously. It occurs to you that she, and the other citizens of Synergy, may not be used to the pace at which Tenno operate.

*chuckles* "I give I give" *He smiles* "Just a little tease" *He nods* "Of course only fools will rush things, not like a true gentleman and besides thats what I fully intend" *He smiles warmly and firmly* "Now come on, Sam, lets go" *He looks over* "Hum?, something wrong?, oh..come on, it was only a little flirt, whats wrong?"

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*chuckles* "I give I give" *He smiles* "Just a little tease" *He nods* "Of course only fools will rush things, not like a true gentleman and besides thats what I fully intend" *He smiles warmly and firmly* "Now come on, Sam, lets go" *He looks over* "Hum?, something wrong?, oh..come on, it was only a little flirt, whats wrong?"

Sam is holding her head lightly.

"Just tired." She says with a smile. "Long Day."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sam is holding her head lightly.

"Just tired." She says with a smile. "Long Day."

"Sure thing", but if something is bothering you, feel free to tell me, I won't bite *he nods* "Well lead the way then Sam" *He looks to her* "So where is the party?"

On 3-9-2016 at 4:49 PM, Yzjdriel said:

"Yeah, just kidding.  I know where you are."  A Feyarch Oberon, mostly white with some silvery trim, comes sprinting over the hill carrying a cardboard box.

He takes stock of the situation as he rushes to the Mesa.  "My bedside manner has been described as 'unnecessarily realistic', but when you're a field medic, you find that lying to your patients gets them killed.  So I'll tell you flat-out: this is going to hurt.  A lot."  He set the box down, then grasped the instrument of impalement in his left hand.  Sending out a Renewal, he waited until it started working to regenerate the wound, then simultaneously yanked the Conculyst fork all the way out of the wound and blasted a Smite directly into it.

The Volt quickly dashes to the mesa and taps something on her helmet before running to his liset, the Chroma just walks around looking for more sentients while Cyria and Aaron just sit down to watch what Richard is going to do.

The Mesa didn't reply as her voice comms where shut down and that would be for the better as she would be using some rather colourful languages. But when the fork was janked out of her she would be swearing loud enough to be heard through her helmet, it was something in old orokin.

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Sure thing", but if something is bothering you, feel free to tell me, I won't bite *he nods* "Well lead the way then Sam" *He looks to her* "So where is the party?"

"In the defense district." She says. "Hang on. I'll wire a teleport pad."

She stops by a pad on the ground and begins fiddling with the controls.

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"In the defense district." She says. "Hang on. I'll wire a teleport pad."

She stops by a pad on the ground and begins fiddling with the controls.

"Sure.." *He folds his arms and leans, watching her work* "I really wish I had a kavat.."

Edited by -Platinum-

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

"Sure.." *He folds his arms and leans, watching her work* "I really wish I had a kavat.."

"Why?" Sam asks. "The get on top of everything and just lay there."
As if to prove her point there is a loud meow and something lands on the pad. There is a flash of light and aq loud yowl and the end of a Kavat's tail rolls off the pad.

"Blast it." Sam says. "Back to square one."

She taps another set of keys and begins resetting the pad.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Why?" Sam asks. "The get on top of everything and just lay there."
As if to prove her point there is a loud meow and something lands on the pad. There is a flash of light and aq loud yowl and the end of a Kavat's tail rolls off the pad.

"Blast it." Sam says. "Back to square one."

She taps another set of keys and begins resetting the pad.

"Cuz they are deadly fighters, WHOOP! *he giggles* "Hahahha!, you need help?"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

"Cuz they are deadly fighters, WHOOP! *he giggles* "Hahahha!, you need help?"

"No." She says. "There."

The pad activates and she steps onto it.

"This is either the defense district... or the one we lost in the ocean. Should be fine."

She holds out her hand.

"Shall we away for festivities?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"No." She says. "There."

The pad activates and she steps onto it.

"This is either the defense district... or the one we lost in the ocean. Should be fine."

She holds out her hand.

"Shall we away for festivities?"

"Uh.'"Should', thats re-sureing.." *He says* "Perhaps i shuold, go in first, incase this does end up in the ocean, but..eh" *he takes her hand* "Death or fun, pray to RNGesus"

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Uh.'"Should', thats re-sureing.." *He says* "Perhaps i shuold, go in first, incase this does end up in the ocean, but..eh" *he takes her hand* "Death or fun, pray to RNGesus"

There is a sudden, inky blackness and you find yourself in a military camp. Archons ring the pad, weapons drawn, then relax as they see you.

"Prime Trader." They say. "Initiate. The Chairman is waiting for you."

Melanie is sitting at a table inside the steakhouse. Sam grabs a napkin and quickly scrawls something.

"Sam." Melanie says, embracing her. "It is good to see you doing better."

She sees you.

"Zaeed." She says. "I do not believe we have met."

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

There is a sudden, inky blackness and you find yourself in a military camp. Archons ring the pad, weapons drawn, then relax as they see you.

"Prime Trader." They say. "Initiate. The Chairman is waiting for you."

Melanie is sitting at a table inside the steakhouse. Sam grabs a napkin and quickly scrawls something.

"Sam." Melanie says, embracing her. "It is good to see you doing better."

She sees you.

"Zaeed." She says. "I do not believe we have met."

*He is still holding her hand, he rises a brow, at what she is doing, then looks over to Melanie* "Nice to meet you, and no we have not" *He offer his hand* "Zaeed Zi'keer"

39 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

The Volt quickly dashes to the mesa and taps something on her helmet before running to his liset, the Chroma just walks around looking for more sentients while Cyria and Aaron just sit down to watch what Richard is going to do.

The Mesa didn't reply as her voice comms where shut down and that would be for the better as she would be using some rather colourful languages. But when the fork was janked out of her she would be swearing loud enough to be heard through her helmet, it was something in old orokin.

"Hold still, now..."  Richard flexed his shoulders and his Warframe refolded, this time as a Trinity Prime.  He held his hand above the open wound as it closed up, as if sensing for something.  "Okay, take a deep breath and hold it.  This is going to hurt."  He slammed his right hand directly onto the newly healed skin and sent a shockwave through her entire body as his left hand pulled a glass half full of clear liquid out of the box.  Keeping his hand tightly pressed over the wound, which now glowed a bright silver as though her insides were alight, he held the glass out toward the Mesa.  As he did so, something crystallized inside it, dropped into the liquid, and dissolved into it.

The light died down, and he removed his hand.  "Water," he told the Mesa.  "Drink."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

You find the transmitter. A woman in a Strega Trinity is looking at it. It appears the Felicity has taken an interest in the tech.

"Looks like we gotta little competition here, eh luv?"

The drone floats clumsily down behind the Chroma and smacks squarely into it's face.

"She gonna be a problem?"

The Operator rubs it's now stinging nose for a moment before sticking the limb rudely back into it's pack.

"No, not necessary, I know her myself."

The Chroma walks towards Felcity, waveing info greeting.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"The Arbiter does nothing without reason." Philip says coolly. "Now if you'll excuse me I have other business to attend to."

He bows and departs.

You can see a red and white Frost arguing with a Black and Green frost. Neither has their hands near their weapons but you can tell the debate is quite heated and others are steering clear of them.

"This place is roasted enough, gentlemen. Mind staying true to your frames purpose and to elaborate the problem?"

6 hours ago, Teloch said:

"This place is roasted enough, gentlemen. Mind staying true to your frames purpose and to elaborate the problem?"

The Blqck and Green Frost turns to gaze at you silently for a moment. 

"Your colors lead me to believe you are the WTC ambassador I have heard so much about." He says. "But your lack of manners casts doubt on that."

"Theresa this is Darrin, General of Steel Meridian and Arbiter of Miraalan." Ryoko says. "Now what is so important it could not wait?"

His voice is friendly, but his stance suggests some impatience. Darrin's gaze does not leave you, nor has it since the conversation was interrupted.

7 hours ago, Unus said:

"Looks like we gotta little competition here, eh luv?"

The drone floats clumsily down behind the Chroma and smacks squarely into it's face.

"She gonna be a problem?"

The Operator rubs it's now stinging nose for a moment before sticking the limb rudely back into it's pack.

"No, not necessary, I know her myself."

The Chroma walks towards Felcity, waveing info greeting.

"Master Hund." Felicity says. "So what does this device do?"

"To be honest, I had no idea what he was doing with it before I was. . . uh. . . indisposed. . ."

The Operator grimaces at the thought.

"But, thankfully, thanks to her . . . "

The Operator waves a hand in the drone's direction, which bobs in the air in acknowledgement .

". . . I beleive our "associate" was working on. . .how did you describe it?"

"Sentient wiretap luv, jackass wouldn't stop going on and on about "tapping into the subconscious thoughts of the many" or some sorta swill like that."

The drone shakes itself .

"Its amazeing how much people talk when they think there alone, if you only knew about his feckin fanta. . .!"

The Chroma places a hand over the drone's speaker as the Operator rotates the device in it's hands. In appearence, it seemed to be a Sentient's head, with dozens of invasive wires shoved into it. On the "forehead", a transmitter seemingly cobbled togethor from a variety of sentient chunks sat wedged deep into the head. The light of it's eye slowly strobed on and off in an endless cycle,

"I guess he was trying to listen in on the Sentients?"

The Operator says at taps on the "eye".

"Trace them back to their source, listen to instructions, the usual subterfuge work."

Edited by Unus

12 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The Blqck and Green Frost turns to gaze at you silently for a moment. 

"Your colors lead me to believe you are the WTC ambassador I have heard so much about." He says. "But your lack of manners casts doubt on that."

"Theresa this is Darrin, General of Steel Meridian and Arbiter of Miraalan." Ryoko says. "Now what is so important it could not wait?"

His voice is friendly, but his stance suggests some impatience. Darrin's gaze does not leave you, nor has it since the conversation was interrupted.

She suspected that dragging these two from each other will redirect fire at herself, so the irritated inquiries weren't actually unexpected. 

"Oh. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience of interrupting your thrilling act of verbal warfare, but I was going to offer my assistance in a form of independent side opinion on the dilemma you're trying to solve. Should you find the necessity in such and unless you are enjoying the process, of course"

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

She suspected that dragging these two from each other will redirect fire at herself, so the irritated inquiries weren't actually unexpected. 

"Oh. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience of interrupting your thrilling act of verbal warfare, but I was going to offer my assistance in a form of independent side opinion on the dilemma you're trying to solve. Should you find the necessity in such and unless you are enjoying the process, of course"

"While you most likely have some fascinating insights as to our personal and private opinions," Darrin says. "some of us have duties to attend to."

He bows to Ryoko and leaves.

"Clan matter." Ryoko says. "Now again, is there something you need help with? A ride back to the mainland perhaps?"

20 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He is still holding her hand, he rises a brow, at what she is doing, then looks over to Melanie* "Nice to meet you, and no we have not" *He offer his hand* "Zaeed Zi'keer"

((Will add colors later))

"I have heard about you." Melanie says. "Weren't you... Yes Sam?"

She takes the napkin from Sam.

"Mission report Ma'am." Sam says.

"This is just a napkin with the words 'Shenannigans, Richard, and More Shenanigans' written on it." Melanie says, smiling. "But how Tenno report what they do on their own time is their business."

Edited by Rakawan