The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

20 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"While you most likely have some fascinating insights as to our personal and private opinions," Darrin says. "some of us have duties to attend to."

He bows to Ryoko and leaves.

"Clan matter." Ryoko says. "Now again, is there something you need help with? A ride back to the mainland perhaps?"

The other frost's retreat did not trouble her at all, although, it would be naive to assume that she ignored this little scene.

"The ships seem to move an outpost here, so yes - a ride back would be splendid"

Edited by Teloch

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

The other frost's retreat did not trouble her at all, although, it would be naive to assume that she ignored this little scene.

"The ships seem to move an outpost here, so yes - a ride back would be splendid"

"I'll have the next pilot pick you up." He says. "Ulf should be back soon, so you two can take the report to the Chairman."

20 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"I'll have the next pilot pick you up." He says. "Ulf should be back soon, so you two can take the report to the Chairman."

"Thank you. I guess that she already knows the outcome but keeping her worried about our "tenno business" would be cruel. Especially in light of my boss' approaching visit"

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

((Will add colors later))

"I have heard about you." Melanie says. "Weren't you... Yes Sam?"

She takes the napkin from Sam.

"Mission report Ma'am." Sam says.

"This is just a napkin with the words 'Shenannigans, Richard, and More Shenanigans' written on it." Melanie says, smiling. "But how Tenno report what they do on their own time is their business."

*He Folds his arms and rises a brow* "Go on..?" *He looks over to Sam and Mel, with a confused look*

5 hours ago, Teloch said:

"Thank you. I guess that she already knows the outcome but keeping her worried about our "tenno business" would be cruel. Especially in light of my boss' approaching visit"

"I look forward to seeing him again." Ryoko says. "I heard your clan helped the Uranus Resistance Cell acquire a new submersible vehicle."

19 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Master Hund." Felicity says. "So what does this device do?"

19 hours ago, Unus said:

"To be honest, I had no idea what he was doing with it before I was. . . uh. . . indisposed. . ."

The Operator grimaces at the thought.

"But, thankfully, thanks to her . . . "

The Operator waves a hand in the drone's direction, which bobs in the air in acknowledgement .

". . . I beleive our "associate" was working on. . .how did you describe it?"

"Sentient wiretap luv, jackass wouldn't stop going on and on about "tapping into the subconscious thoughts of the many" or some sorta swill like that."

The drone shakes itself .

"Its amazeing how much people talk when they think there alone, if you only knew about his feckin fanta. . .!"

The Chroma places a hand over the drone's speaker as the Operator rotates the device in it's hands. In appearence, it seemed to be a Sentient's head, with dozens of invasive wires shoved into it. On the "forehead", a transmitter seemingly cobbled togethor from a variety of sentient chunks sat wedged deep into the head. The light of it's eye slowly strobed on and off in an endless cycle,

"I guess he was trying to listen in on the Sentients?"

The Operator says at taps on the "eye".

"Trace them back to their source, listen to instructions, the usual subterfuge work."

(Reposting because I can't seem to remember to Wute folks in answer for Jack-squat.)

On 7-9-2016 at 5:33 PM, Yzjdriel said:

"Hold still, now..."  Richard flexed his shoulders and his Warframe refolded, this time as a Trinity Prime.  He held his hand above the open wound as it closed up, as if sensing for something.  "Okay, take a deep breath and hold it.  This is going to hurt."  He slammed his right hand directly onto the newly healed skin and sent a shockwave through her entire body as his left hand pulled a glass half full of clear liquid out of the box.  Keeping his hand tightly pressed over the wound, which now glowed a bright silver as though her insides were alight, he held the glass out toward the Mesa.  As he did so, something crystallized inside it, dropped into the liquid, and dissolved into it.

The light died down, and he removed his hand.  "Water," he told the Mesa.  "Drink."

The Mesa removed the lower piece of her helmet and drank the water. Cyria was suprised that the mesa was so silent.

"So she is going to be alright?"

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Beiges the attack that Sven orchestrated." She says. "There was some commotion. Something about a Trader being arrested by the council."

*He looks confused* "I do not remaber being arrested" *He says* "The only thing I remaber is going to, some big fancy place, to chat about my..methods of how I turned myself into how I am now, cuz they didn't like it and about another Tenno, who wanted the same" *He shrugs* "Why, is that a issue?" 

2 hours ago, kyrozon said:

The Mesa removed the lower piece of her helmet and drank the water. Cyria was suprised that the mesa was so silent.

"So she is going to be alright?"

"I wouldn't recommend doing anything strenuous for about a day or so, and I would strongly advise not getting into a serious fight for a few more days after that, but she'll be good as new by this time next week."  He stood up and picked up his box.  "Feel free to interpret that 'week' as 'two days' if you wish, but don't tell anyone I said so."  He gave Cyria a thumbs-up and sauntered off in the general direction of Xipha's crashed brood ship.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Interesting." Felicity says. "So what do you plan to do now that the attack is over?"

"I say vacation! I haven't had a chance to spread me Le. . . eh . . thrusters? Yeah, those, since, well, forever ago."

The drone's voice bubbles with almost infectious enthusiasm as it moves in a small spiral around the Chroma. Meanwhile, the Chrona spends a few moments lost in thought, strokeing a goatee that doesn't exist. Finally, after a bit of time, the Chroma turns around to expose the Operator, who appears to have come to a conclusion.

"Personally? I think I'll stick around, see if I can gather enough support both socially and materially to mount an expedition to one of the sites, more then likely do a few "Tenno-typical" odd jobs along the way. The Operatir holds out a hand with a warm smile.

"With luck, I'll see you again very soon for a few more living history lessons like the last one, eh?"

15 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"I look forward to seeing him again." Ryoko says. "I heard your clan helped the Uranus Resistance Cell acquire a new submersible vehicle."

Therese found it quite uncommon to hear about her clan's supposedly recent doings from another person. Especially from the person she met for the first time...

"Currently, my grasp on the pulse of the group I belong to is somewhat limited, so I will have to leave you without a comment on that case"

She ran him down and up with her gaze before continuing. 

"I suppose we haven't met in person yet, but, basing on my assistant's reports, you must be arbiter Ryoko. If so, then it won't hurt to mention that one of your projects would probably be of interest to our officials. And if you look forward having a meaningful chat with them, you might want to get more information and to clear out possible questions about our organization beforehand. If so, then tomorrow I'll be available whole day to satisfy your curiosity... Unless yet another emergency rise" 

15 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I wouldn't recommend doing anything strenuous for about a day or so, and I would strongly advise not getting into a serious fight for a few more days after that, but she'll be good as new by this time next week."  He stood up and picked up his box.  "Feel free to interpret that 'week' as 'two days' if you wish, but don't tell anyone I said so."  He gave Cyria a thumbs-up and sauntered off in the general direction of Xipha's crashed brood ship.

"What? You want me to stay out of combat for a week!?" The Mesa asked.

"The docter said you need the rest and besides if you feel okay after those two days you will be allowed into combat again."

"You can't be F***ing serious!" 

The Chroma looked at the Mesa and just grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to one of the lisets. "You need to go rest."

"Letme go you lump of metal!" The Mesa snapped back, being unable to free herself from the Chroma's grip as they dissepear in a liset.

Cyria shrugged at seeing the two and headed after Richard, with Aaron following behind her.

4 hours ago, Teloch said:

Therese found it quite uncommon to hear about her clan's supposedly recent doings from another person. Especially from the person she met for the first time...

"Currently, my grasp on the pulse of the group I belong to is somewhat limited, so I will have to leave you without a comment on that case"

She ran him down and up with her gaze before continuing. 

"I suppose we haven't met in person yet, but, basing on my assistant's reports, you must be arbiter Ryoko. If so, then it won't hurt to mention that one of your projects would probably be of interest to our officials. And if you look forward having a meaningful chat with them, you might want to get more information and to clear out possible questions about our organization beforehand. If so, then tomorrow I'll be available whole day to satisfy your curiosity... Unless yet another emergency rise" 

Ryoko laughs.

"Which project?" He says. "I've got about several hundred in varying stages of development or testing."

He shrugs at the mention of disaster.

"We should be safe for another 24 hours. Longer if C.A.L.C actually gets the shadow ops team up and running."

19 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks confused* "I do not remaber being arrested" *He says* "The only thing I remaber is going to, some big fancy place, to chat about my..methods of how I turned myself into how I am now, cuz they didn't like it and about another Tenno, who wanted the same" *He shrugs* "Why, is that a issue?" 

"Not to me." She says. "I merely wanted to point out that it was an unusual occurence."

18 hours ago, Unus said:

"I say vacation! I haven't had a chance to spread me Le. . . eh . . thrusters? Yeah, those, since, well, forever ago."

The drone's voice bubbles with almost infectious enthusiasm as it moves in a small spiral around the Chroma. Meanwhile, the Chrona spends a few moments lost in thought, strokeing a goatee that doesn't exist. Finally, after a bit of time, the Chroma turns around to expose the Operator, who appears to have come to a conclusion.

"Personally? I think I'll stick around, see if I can gather enough support both socially and materially to mount an expedition to one of the sites, more then likely do a few "Tenno-typical" odd jobs along the way. The Operatir holds out a hand with a warm smile.

"With luck, I'll see you again very soon for a few more living history lessons like the last one, eh?"

"These relics we've been finding might be of use." She says. "Ryoko thinks that there may be two ships. If they are buried here it may explain why we couldn't find them."

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Not to me." She says. "I merely wanted to point out that it was an unusual occurence."

"Ah, yeah it was kinder, tho *he shurgs* "Its gone now, so I have no worries, only thing I'm worried about is Legion getting out and huntin me agien"  

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"These relics we've been finding might be of use." She says. "Ryoko thinks that there may be two ships. If they are buried here it may explain why we couldn't find them."

"Certainly a possability, may even be a chance that this desert may be "recent" and it conceals a star port of sorts from long ago."

The Operator resumes the imaginary goatee strokeing from before speaking.

"Sounds like this might call for a flyover or two, see if theres any patterns in the sand that might speak of what is below"

"Ahhhhh, flyin!"

The drone jumps in excitedly

"Been itching to get my hands on a welding torch or two, put a pair a fuel injectors on the engine, triple calibrate the sensors, it'll be gre. . ."

The drone quiets down for a few moments before snapping back into focus

"Yeah, it'll be GREAT! Especially now that I can poke around wherever I want now!"

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

"Ah, yeah it was kinder, tho *he shurgs* "Its gone now, so I have no worries, only thing I'm worried about is Legion getting out and huntin me agien"  

"Legion?" Melanie says. "Wasn't he your bodyguard?"

5 hours ago, Unus said:

"Certainly a possability, may even be a chance that this desert may be "recent" and it conceals a star port of sorts from long ago."

The Operator resumes the imaginary goatee strokeing from before speaking.

"Sounds like this might call for a flyover or two, see if theres any patterns in the sand that might speak of what is below"

"Ahhhhh, flyin!"

The drone jumps in excitedly

"Been itching to get my hands on a welding torch or two, put a pair a fuel injectors on the engine, triple calibrate the sensors, it'll be gre. . ."

The drone quiets down for a few moments before snapping back into focus

"Yeah, it'll be GREAT! Especially now that I can poke around wherever I want now!"

"We should have communications steadied within the hour." Felicity says. "Then we can authorize a aerial sweep."

She bows and leaves the tent.

"For now I'd get settled into your lab." She says. "We'll have an search team organized soon."

Edited by Rakawan

5 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"What? You want me to stay out of combat for a week!?" The Mesa asked.

"The docter said you need the rest and besides if you feel okay after those two days you will be allowed into combat again."

"You can't be F***ing serious!" 

The Chroma looked at the Mesa and just grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to one of the lisets. "You need to go rest."

"Letme go you lump of metal!" The Mesa snapped back, being unable to free herself from the Chroma's grip as they dissepear in a liset.

Cyria shrugged at seeing the two and headed after Richard, with Aaron following behind her.

Richard's Helios chirped, and he turned to walk backward for a few paces.  "You're perfectly welcome to follow me, but be advised - I fully intend for today to end in a fireball."

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Legion?" Melanie says. "Wasn't he your bodyguard?"

"Was, hes arrested now, and ready to go on trial" *He sighs* "Long story short, he tryed to kill me..and...sam..sh_.....*sighs* things happened and then at the end, Legion managed to get a lucky shot on my neck, killed me, and..well.." *He rubs his head* "Yeah, I won't go into that agien, but pertty much it"