The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I can certainly make the attempt if you're willing to provide the parts, but I'm not sure I'd be able to do it again, or if it would be safe.  I can tell you for certain it won't work with Transference."

"Well I'm not using transference anyway so that's not a problem. What kind of parts do you need?"

22 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Nods* "Yeah, he is, hah my father gave him me, when I was just a boy, I was so spoiled" *He chuckles* "So been with my pal for a long time" *He looks to her* "Sure, I'll relax, tho I'm slowly beginning to go insane with the lack of things to do here.." *He sighs* "Legion whuold be makein out with Dualist and taunting me, no doute, with me being stuck in here"

(( repostin))

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"Well I'm not using transference anyway so that's not a problem. What kind of parts do you need?"

Richard thought for a moment, counting on his fingers as he silently listed items.

"Well, first off, I'll need a spare Warframe of each of the ones you'd like compressed, about ten formas, and a metric frag-ton of miscellaneous crafting materials.  I'll also have to convince Darrin to let me have another one of his Hek magazines..."  He shrugged.  "I'll also need to do a thorough medical examination; or, rather, I'll also need to have Katherine do a thorough medical examination."

On 9/13/2016 at 7:04 PM, Unus said:

"Doesn't look to familiar."

The Chroma gets extremely close to the device and picks it up, the cables only just barely "protesting" this with a slight rubbery sound. At close range, it is clear that the device was slapped togethor from one of the many consoles that was once stationed above. The design seems to have several Grinic influences in it but seems. . . older somehow. On the side, a big red button with the crude approximation of a fist scratched into it's surface paint seems to tempt the user into pressing it. Beneath that, some messy writing was scratched into the surface with something sharp.

""Crime goat t. . . t . . . tirade ov whetting, felt flor . .l . layout unatuual, went deg . . . deging und. . . ""

The Chroma massages the Operator's forehead for a few moments. 

"Yep, I know this migraine all to well, I know who did this."

The Chroma places the device on top of the protrusion and turns to expose the Operator, leaning down in a runner's stance. The Operator holds itself  up over the device and looks over at the Feyarch.

"I also know that almost anything could happen the moment I press that button, you prepared?"

Jas raises his shield and nods.

On 9/13/2016 at 4:30 PM, Teloch said:

"Nah. Better head straight to the military quarter before my assistant gets his paws on a vehicle. Also, it would be rude to let Melanie waiting"

"As you wish." He says. The transport lifts off and begins the flight back to the military district.

On 9/13/2016 at 3:24 PM, -Platinum- said:

*Nods* "Yeah, he is, hah my father gave him me, when I was just a boy, I was so spoiled" *He chuckles* "So been with my pal for a long time" *He looks to her* "Sure, I'll relax, tho I'm slowly beginning to go insane with the lack of things to do here.." *He sighs* "Legion whuold be makein out with Dualist and taunting me, no doute, with me being stuck in here"

"Do you think he might change?" She asks. "Might someday forgive you?"

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Jas raises his shield and nods.

The Operator takes a few moments, breathing deeply in order to relax frazzled nerves (poorly). Then, the Operator pounds the button. A few moments afterwards, the device begins to rattle and putter. A few seconds of this passes before the machine emits a back-blast and rockets off the protrusion in a random direction. The Operator drops to the floor in surprise while the Chroma drops like a stone. 

On 15-9-2016 at 3:38 AM, Yzjdriel said:

Richard thought for a moment, counting on his fingers as he silently listed items.

"Well, first off, I'll need a spare Warframe of each of the ones you'd like compressed, about ten formas, and a metric frag-ton of miscellaneous crafting materials.  I'll also have to convince Darrin to let me have another one of his Hek magazines..."  He shrugged.  "I'll also need to do a thorough medical examination; or, rather, I'll also need to have Katherine do a thorough medical examination."

"I don't think it would be much of a problem to get those materials... but why the Hek magazine?"

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Do you think he might change?" She asks. "Might someday forgive you?"

*He looks to sam* "I don't kown, but after what he did to us, I'll rather see him rotting in jail or hell, where his girlfriend is" *He sighs, he press's a button onto his arm, this whuold hopefully send a signal to his frame, tho where his frame is atm, is unknown*

1 hour ago, Unus said:

The Operator takes a few moments, breathing deeply in order to relax frazzled nerves (poorly). Then, the Operator pounds the button. A few moments afterwards, the device begins to rattle and putter. A few seconds of this passes before the machine emits a back-blast and rockets off the protrusion in a random direction. The Operator drops to the floor in surprise while the Chroma drops like a stone. 

Jas darts forward, raising his shield. Electromagnetic shielding covers you both.

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to sam* "I don't kown, but after what he did to us, I'll rather see him rotting in jail or hell, where his girlfriend is" *He sighs, he press's a button onto his arm, this whuold hopefully send a signal to his frame, tho where his frame is atm, is unknown*

"I'd say hell." Sam says. "But considering the Oro-keeper's powers she may be somewhere worse."

27 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I'd say hell." Sam says. "But considering the Oro-keeper's powers she may be somewhere worse."

*He looks to sam* "Wrose?....." *He looks a bit ashamed now* "Well, I've think I've spent enough time healing, I'll let my Warframe do the rest" *He Gets up from his bed, he grabs his clothing, and then perks a brow over to sam* "Don't walk in the bathroom, getting dressed" *He chuckles and walks in, then uses a comlink* "Nurse, where did you stick my frame?"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to sam* "Wrose?....." *He looks a bit ashamed now* "Well, I've think I've spent enough time healing, I'll let my Warframe do the rest" *He Gets up from his bed, he grabs his clothing, and then perks a brow over to sam* "Don't walk in the bathroom, getting dressed" *He chuckles and walks in, then uses a comlink* "Nurse, where did you stick my frame?"

"Closet to the right." A voice says.

17 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Ah.." *He grabs the frame, then drags it into the bathroom, then begins to change* "Damm, feels like I've got into this thing for years!"

*After spending a few mins in the bathroom he swings open the door and walks out* "There we go, and hay no one tryed to creep in!" *He looks around* "Now where did I stick my stash?"

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Jas darts forward, raising his shield. Electromagnetic shielding covers you both.

The device swings into the shield and hits with the force of a truck before deflecting off and swinging back around the protrusion. It swings in tighter and tighter circles and faster and faster speeds like a penny going down a drain. In the end, the device slams into the stone with such force that it punches a torso wide hole in the rock and shoots downwards, wherever downwards might be. The wires connecting the device grow extremely taut. . . and then relaxes into a "merely" strained state.

"Typical, always with the unorthodox solutions to simple problems."

The Operator holds itself up with one hand.

"You okay?"

16 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"I don't think it would be much of a problem to get those materials... but why the Hek magazine?"

"Because shenanigans."  He paused.  "I'm surprised you didn't ask why I needed medical scans that were so thorough I thought it better for someone of your gender do them.  Or perhaps I'm simply more modest than I let on."  He shrugged.  "Now then.  Let's get the big parts packed up.  I'm sure Ryoko will want to do some science with it."  He pulled a cube out of the box and unfolded it to reveal what looked like a Void portal under the lid.  With a sweep of the War, he lobbed a large chunk of the ship off and tossed it into the cube, where it disappeared with a shimmer.

*Zaeed walks over to his stash, he opens the box, where his frame was, he grabs his primed Akstilettos, putting them onto his side holsters, he grabs his Fragor Prime, sticking it on his back, it then disappears with void masking* "Ah, feels good to be back!" *He powers his frame, he sits on onto his bed and grabs out a 2 medkit restores (Health Restore) and uses them onto his frames*

"Argh, stings!" *He says, as they inject*  *He places the helmet around the back of his belt* "Well, thats me set" *He uses the transmission* "Nurse am I cleared for duty?, i'm requesting transport to where Matrix is located, I wish to assist in this "Shadow War. Over.." 

*After useing the transmission he sits, to the other-side of sam* "You want to join me, or shuold we do something before I head off, to, well getting myself in trouble agien?"

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Because shenanigans."  He paused.  "I'm surprised you didn't ask why I needed medical scans that were so thorough I thought it better for someone of your gender do them.  Or perhaps I'm simply more modest than I let on."  He shrugged.  "Now then.  Let's get the big parts packed up.  I'm sure Ryoko will want to do some science with it."  He pulled a cube out of the box and unfolded it to reveal what looked like a Void portal under the lid.  With a sweep of the War, he lobbed a large chunk of the ship off and tossed it into the cube, where it disappeared with a shimmer.

"I'm used to having been through a couple of unsavory medical examinations, so it isn't that big of a deal for me." Cyria replies looking at the box. "Is that cube also something you made?"

6 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"I'm used to having been through a couple of unsavory medical examinations, so it isn't that big of a deal for me." Cyria replies looking at the box. "Is that cube also something you made?"

"Hell no.  This here is Darrin's handiwork.  Anything I shove into it ends up in Ryoko's lab after it undergoes some process or another.  I'm not really sure how he set up the portal, but things get sorted, cleaned, and cataloged before ending up in the lab, so we don't ask questions."

On 9/17/2016 at 9:27 AM, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed walks over to his stash, he opens the box, where his frame was, he grabs his primed Akstilettos, putting them onto his side holsters, he grabs his Fragor Prime, sticking it on his back, it then disappears with void masking* "Ah, feels good to be back!" *He powers his frame, he sits on onto his bed and grabs out a 2 medkit restores (Health Restore) and uses them onto his frames*

"Argh, stings!" *He says, as they inject*  *He places the helmet around the back of his belt* "Well, thats me set" *He uses the transmission* "Nurse am I cleared for duty?, i'm requesting transport to where Matrix is located, I wish to assist in this "Shadow War. Over.." 

*After useing the transmission he sits, to the other-side of sam* "You want to join me, or shuold we do something before I head off, to, well getting myself in trouble agien?"

(( reposting as requested)) 

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"I'll see you there." Sam says. "I need to speak to my son and my father. And work out a few things."

"You want me to help?" *He looks over to her* "Surely your son whuold like to see his mothers hero" *He laughs playfully, being silly, doing a Hero pose* "Hah"

Upon entering the diner Theresa can see a tall Tenno in green and black robes speaking to Melanie. Patches of Grineer armor are visible on and underneath the robe, and a Vaykor Marelok sits at his waist.

"Defensive measures should be fully installed soon." He says. "Mixed units will take up patrol independently until a schedule can be established. Our primary manufacturing facilities should be transported within the hour. A small contingency of Meridian troops will stay at the old base in order to maintain a presence. Teleport pads linked to the shipyard are being calibrated now. We should be ready for joint operations within the next 24 hours, and integration of Steel Meridian facilities into the Military district should be completed in the next 12."

"Thank you General... is it General or Arbiter?" Melanie asks.

"General on Meridian business." Darrin says. "Arbiter on Tenno business."

"And personal?" Melanie asks.

Darrin's voice loses some of its formality and, while still polite, sounds somewhat amused.

"You have funded and invested in enough of my research that first names are not unreasonable." Darrin says. "Your husband was as kin to the clan, and so are you. There is no need for titles between kith and kin, at least not in a social setting."

Edited by Rakawan