The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

7 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria held one hand infront of her eyes to protect them from their flash. "Seems like a good gift for those things."

"She thoroughly deserved it.  Committed far too many atrocities for us to just let her carcass sit there and rot."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

- snip -

When Sei'ah finished her story, Alice put her facemask back on and muted it. By the way she was moving, somebody could think she was choking, but she was actually laughing her cold blooded heart out. She remembered the way she comunicated with her, so she just spoke in her muted helmet.
"They'll put Penta mines on their doorsteps out of fear! They were so scared I could TASTE it! How much I wish I was part of that..."

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

When Sei'ah finished her story, Alice put her facemask back on and muted it. By the way she was moving, somebody could think she was choking, but she was actually laughing her cold blooded heart out. She remembered the way she comunicated with her, so she just spoke in her muted helmet.
"They'll put Penta mines on their doorsteps out of fear! They were so scared I could TASTE it! How much I wish I was part of that..."

"Or they'll actually tip." She says. "I know those two. Rick always skimps, and if a waiter calls him out Morty always gets confrontational. They usually are so happy to see him leave they forget that he owes them."

"Okay so I need to get in touch with this Felicity." Seerena reminded herself as her Liset neared the rail to Synergy. Quickly she opened a channel to the rail. 

"Greetings, I'm Seerena representive of the fire hawx clan, I'm here to deliver a couple of items to someone know as Felicity. Do you know where I can find her?" The banshee asks as a large white and gold wolf proxy lays down next to her. It had taken her waaay too long to get the blueprints of him all properly figured out, it was tucked behind alot of encryptions and dismanteling it hadn't done much either.

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"Okay so I need to get in touch with this Felicity." Seerena reminded herself as her Liset neared the rail to Synergy. Quickly she opened a channel to the rail. 

"Greetings, I'm Seerena representive of the fire hawx clan, I'm here to deliver a couple of items to someone know as Felicity. Do you know where I can find her?" The banshee asks as a large white and gold wolf proxy lays down next to her. It had taken her waaay too long to get the blueprints of him all properly figured out, it was tucked behind alot of encryptions and dismanteling it hadn't done much either.

A scan runs over the ship and then a channel opens.

"Gray Isle." A voice says, it sounds somewhat distorted, and bored. "Look for the military camp. You can't miss it."

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria told Richard the direction they needed to go to.

"Off we go, then."  Richard banked in that direction, raised the wind screen again, and set off at full speed now that he wasn't carrying an improvised explosive.

They reached the base within a minute or so, and Richard had been flying low enough that a ridiculous Dive-Bomb landing wasn't necessary.  He landed neatly on one knee and the wind screen lowered to allow her to step off.  "In case that Mesa of yours took the wrong idea back there, what I meant was that 'officially', she's not supposed to go into combat for a week.  Speaking literally, however, her body will actually have recovered enough to be able to not die the instant she gets bumped by a grenade after roughly two days.  I would personally recommend waiting for three to ensure full healing has taken place, but after that there's really no legitimate reason to keep her away from combat after that."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A scan runs over the ship and then a channel opens.

"Gray Isle." A voice says, it sounds somewhat distorted, and bored. "Look for the military camp. You can't miss it."

"Thank you for informing me." Seerena replied, slightly taken back by the distortion, but whipping it off as nothing. The Mantis quickly headed to the grey isle, flying over the military camp and quickly turning back once Seerena noticed that. It landed a few hunderd meters away from it.

"Thank you for informing me." Seerena replied, slightly taken back by the distortion, but whipping it off as nothing. The Mantis quickly headed to the grey isle, flying over the military camp and quickly turning back once Seerena noticed that. It landed a few hunderd meters away from it.

The camp is swarming with activity. Multiple turrets track your ship as it descendeds, and another scanner flashes. Two Excaliburs jog out towards it.

3 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Off we go, then."  Richard banked in that direction, raised the wind screen again, and set off at full speed now that he wasn't carrying an improvised explosive.

They reached the base within a minute or so, and Richard had been flying low enough that a ridiculous Dive-Bomb landing wasn't necessary.  He landed neatly on one knee and the wind screen lowered to allow her to step off.  "In case that Mesa of yours took the wrong idea back there, what I meant was that 'officially', she's not supposed to go into combat for a week.  Speaking literally, however, her body will actually have recovered enough to be able to not die the instant she gets bumped by a grenade after roughly two days.  I would personally recommend waiting for three to ensure full healing has taken place, but after that there's really no legitimate reason to keep her away from combat after that."

Cyria stepped off and looked around the camp, it already had been built up a fair bit more. 

"I'm pretty sure Aaron will keep her out for longer, she had overdone work lately anyway. She will probably only end up helping around the base. Nothing too fancy."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The camp is swarming with activity. Multiple turrets track your ship as it descendeds, and another scanner flashes. Two Excaliburs jog out towards it.

The banshee jumps out of her ship, followed by the large orokin proxy and waved at the excaliburs. "Greetings."

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Waiting to the receiving one to come in range." Ryoko says. "C.A.L.C must have ran into some difficulty."

"Ahh I see" *He thinks for a second* "Oh that reminds me, a little gift for Sam, that I forgot to give, when she was in that...coma"  *He press's a button onto his palm, it then sends a signal, that makes a small case beep and open up*

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria stepped off and looked around the camp, it already had been built up a fair bit more. 

"I'm pretty sure Aaron will keep her out for longer, she had overdone work lately anyway. She will probably only end up helping around the base. Nothing too fancy."

"That's your call, of course.  Medically speaking, she'll be good as new in three days.  If not for the hole in her Warframe,  you'd never know she'd been run through."  He shrugged, and his Warframe collapsed into the briefcase, which he caught easily in his right hand.  "Pleasure to meet you.  Be safe, Tenno."  With a flick of his wrist, he brought up a holographic screen from a wrist-mounted device.  Two taps on the screen later, he vanished in a swirl of silver light.

4 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"That's your call, of course.  Medically speaking, she'll be good as new in three days.  If not for the hole in her Warframe,  you'd never know she'd been run through."  He shrugged, and his Warframe collapsed into the briefcase, which he caught easily in his right hand.  "Pleasure to meet you.  Be safe, Tenno."  With a flick of his wrist, he brought up a holographic screen from a wrist-mounted device.  Two taps on the screen later, he vanished in a swirl of silver light.

"Stay safe!" Cyria said right before Richard disepeared, as soon as Richard was gone she started moving around the camp. Making sure the Chroma, Oberon and Volt are doing their job all right,

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Or they'll actually tip." She says. "I know those two. Rick always skimps, and if a waiter calls him out Morty always gets confrontational. They usually are so happy to see him leave they forget that he owes them."

After a while, the laughing subsided, and Alice took the facemask off again.
"Well, that was fun and all... but I think we still have a steak pile to caress, and a dungeon to show you around in!"

((Time skip to after they're done with the meat?))

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

After a while, the laughing subsided, and Alice took the facemask off again.
"Well, that was fun and all... but I think we still have a steak pile to caress, and a dungeon to show you around in!"

((Time skip to after they're done with the meat?))

((Sure.))

"It's Seerena." The banshee says as she tosses a small identity device thingie to the excalibur.

((Is that what they use for it? I dunno?))

The Excalibur takes it and scans it.

"Checks out." He says. "Follow me."

He leads you into the camp, past the turrets to a tent, then stands outside.

You can smell something appetizing coming from inside the tent.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Excalibur takes it and scans it.

"Checks out." He says. "Follow me."

He leads you into the camp, past the turrets to a tent, then stands outside.

You can smell something appetizing coming from inside the tent.

Seerena follows after the Excalibur, the appetizing smell was distracting. "So, is it in here?" The large wolf proxy just had followed the two quietly.

Seerena follows after the Excalibur, the appetizing smell was distracting. "So, is it in here?" The large wolf proxy just had followed the two quietly.

A young woman stands over a stove sprinkling spices on something.

She turns and you see a freshly cooked pie.

"You must be Seerena." She says. "I am Felicity. I was told you have something for me."