The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

31 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

The dragon coughs slightly because if the water,  small puffs of smoke escaping his nose. 

" Sorry for that he can be. . .  Pretty  blunt sometimes." The boy says looking at the sprinkler as small sparks form from the armor. "And thank you for the help."

A transport takes you down to the city, landing outside the gates.

29 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

As the troll was being beaten up by a gang of teddy bears, the crowd's anger turned into laughter. Some recorded the event, and the video was put on the spacenet, already surpassing the troll's prank video in both views and likes.

The troll was fighting, but he had no chance. Humiliated by a bunch of plush toys, he's going to be the new clown of Phenix...

"Yeah! Break his kidneys!" exclaimed Alice, enjoying the spectacle.

Sai'ah seems intent on doing much more than that. The bears paws seem to be made of metak, judging from the splatters on the ground. 

The bemused crowd begins to murmur in horror.

"Stop her." Namira says into your mind. "She is going to kill him!"

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As you slow Cass draws a small walking stick from his robes and lifts and straightens limbs with small nudges. 

"Seth, you strike to hard, let the motion flow." He says the the Rhino-to-be.

"Lucy, relax,go with the flow, your body knows these motions, let it guide you."

"Maurice, Tony." He says. "Put some effort into it. Confidence and precision are key."

The initiates follow your first motion. Maurice and Tony make slight improvements and Set and Lucy seem to relax, their motions more flowing.

Well lookie here: it actually works! Therese thought and put an effort not to laugh at the idea she was now teaching others while being a protege herself. 

She continued to the second phase, reversing the direction and performing the movements with the slowed tempo, and freezing again before the last phase.

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The child looks at your for another moment then shrugs and nods.

"Okay." He says, taking your hand. "Friend."

*He gently shakes his hand carefully* "Good to meet you Mr.Brandon" *He smiles* I am Zaeed Zi'Oro  the Prime Trader, and the gentlemen who saved your wonderful mother" 

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I did not plan this." Tak says. "Nor would I use such tactics for intimidation or torment. I have far easier ways of achieving that."

He gestures to the shades.

"I disturbed no rest." He says. "Those here are echoes, remnants, not spirits. They are a copy of the individual as they were before they died. A collection of memories and personality, but not a soul. She has passed on and I would like to believe she is at peace."

*Stabilis looks to the shade, happily moving around, and then back to Tak*

"A residue. Imprints on reality from the void. Why did you not tell me this earlier?"

*He shakes his head, eyes lowered*

"Never mind. You said there was other knowledge you could share with me. I think we should get to that."

12 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Well lookie here: it actually works! Therese thought and put an effort not to laugh at the idea she was now teaching others while being a protege herself. 

She continued to the second phase, reversing the direction and performing the movements with the slowed tempo, and freezing again before the last phase.

The initiates follow your movements again.

Cass nods.

"Well done." He says. "Continue."

The initiate who was panicking earlier seems to have calmed.

Cass walks over to him and grasps the headgear. The initiate begins to panic as it is removed.

"Focus your mind." Cass says. "Focus on your motions. Let it calm you."

12 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He gently shakes his hand carefully* "Good to meet you Mr.Brandon" *He smiles* I am Zaeed Zi'Oro  the Prime Trader, and the gentlemen who saved your wonderful mother" 

"I heard she saved you." Brandon says.

"It was mutual." Sam says.

"Prime Trader?" Brandon asks. "You sell numbers?"

3 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis looks to the shade, happily moving around, and then back to Tak*

"A residue. Imprints on reality from the void. Why did you not tell me this earlier?"

*He shakes his head, eyes lowered*

"Never mind. You said there was other knowledge you could share with me. I think we should get to that."

"What do you wish to know?" Tak asks. "As you can see we have quite a library. I myself have nearly memorized a small fraction of it."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"I heard she saved you." Brandon says.

"It was mutual." Sam says.

"Prime Trader?" Brandon asks. "You sell numbers?"

*chuckles* "Ah, No I sell Primed Items, like the one I have now, my Primed Suit" *He smiles, he views Bardon so see what he is wearing"

3 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

"Temple Guardians?"

"They protect the Monastary." Theylin says. "It is, however somewhat of a permanent job. Not something short term."

He rubs his chin.

"I could send you to the Dex." He says. "They oversee domestic enforcement."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The initiates follow your movements again.

Cass nods.

"Well done." He says. "Continue."

The initiate who was panicking earlier seems to have calmed.

Cass walks over to him and grasps the headgear. The initiate begins to panic as it is removed.

"Focus your mind." Cass says. "Focus on your motions. Let it calm you."

The third - the shortest - stage took a few seconds to demonstrate. She leaned against the staff while waiting for the replica and before performing the wholesome exercise.

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A transport takes you down to the city, landing outside the gates.

((while on my phone I can't color the text so I'll note who speaks before any text, especially when two talk in rapid successions))

The duet observes the gate, the dragon yawns before getting to the ground. 

(Zephyr) "Why didn't we used Zero to get down ? The shield is after all designed for orbital entrance... That shuttle was so slow." The dragon stretches like a cat whike taking the omega size. 

(Cyriann) "Because the void jump damaged some of the core, the joints and the mode switch system. In other words it is locked in fighter mode." The boy sighs while his helmet folds back to reveal his face once again. 

The two exchange a rapid glance before both holding a laugh. "If you prefer we are stuck here until the dojo manages to make it here in one piece. Or that Emerald manages to repair everything, which I'm sure he won't be able to do without asking for help at one point." The boy adds. 

Zephyr raises an eyebrow, nor questioning why they got down to the planet,  but then smiled. "Then why not find something like a bar, or something similar. Just to see who of you or me goes down first drinking ?"

Cyriann smiles at the dragon as the two move inside the city. "Certainly not me brother, I don't drink, remember ?" Zephyr says nothing and walks by the young man's side, his eyes looking for a place that would hold what he wants. 

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sai'ah seems intent on doing much more than that. The bears paws seem to be made of metal, judging from the splatters on the ground. 

The bemused crowd begins to murmur in horror.

"Stop her." Namira says into your mind. "She is going to kill him!"

Despite the fact that Alice wanted him dead, the fact that Namira trusted her with Sai'ah made her put an end to this. Of course, there was no moral code in her head that would make her disapprove, only the simple fact that Sai would get into trouble. Damn this thing called human morals...

"Sai, let the meatbag live. The humiliation by the crowd will be enough suffering for him." she said, putting an arm on her shoulder.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"What do you wish to know?" Tak asks. "As you can see we have quite a library. I myself have nearly memorized a small fraction of it."

"I do not know in particular. I do know, however, that I will someday meet one who is fsr greater than I. I need to know how to defeat a wall that is imobile.  That is why I train both mind and body"

*Stabilis flexes his hand, as if it was stiff. He wonders if he can tell Tak the full truth:. Who he will fight for hos last fight.*

"I need to know the mindset of some of the first warframes; any information on them"

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Despite the fact that Alice wanted him dead, the fact that Namira trusted her with Sai'ah made her put an end to this. Of course, there was no moral code in her head that would make her disapprove, only the simple fact that Sai would get into trouble. Damn this thing called human morals...

"Sai, let the meatbag live. The humiliation by the crowd will be enough suffering for him." she said, putting an arm on her shoulder.

Sai'ah seems to startle and then growls.

"You." She snaps. "Should not have done that."

It dies not seem that she is talking to you, but you can see no one else near you.

11 minutes ago, Teloch said:

The third - the shortest - stage took a few seconds to demonstrate. She leaned against the staff while waiting for the replica and before performing the wholesome exercise.

The initiates struggle through it, doing slightly better.

Cass nods approvingly.

"Major do you have any questions for the initiates?" He asks.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"I do not know in particular. I do know, however, that I will someday meet one who is fsr greater than I. I need to know how to defeat a wall that is imobile.  That is why I train both mind and body"

*Stabilis flexes his hand, as if it was stiff. He wonders if he can tell Tak the full truth:. Who he will fight for hos last fight.*

"I need to know the mindset of some of the first warframes; any information on them"

Tak spreads his hands in apology and shakes his head.

"If only." He says. "I have consulted records, I have spoke into the long hours of the night with those here and yet I can tell you no more than rumors. If any of the First are among the shades they are hiding or unaware."

He considers your statement.

"Thise who are greater can be brought low by many things." He says. "Deceit, trickery, overconfidence, the list is long."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The initiates struggle through it, doing slightly better.

Cass nods approvingly.

"Major do you have any questions for the initiates?" He asks.

"Mostly interested in their stories and the reasons that led them to make their decisions" She answered "Not only this is interesting to listen, but also defining for the initiates in choosing their paths"

She added with a mischievous voice after a small pause "And I'm a sucker when it comes down to socializing with greenhorns"

13 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

((while on my phone I can't color the text so I'll note who speaks before any text, especially when two talk in rapid successions))

The duet observes the gate, the dragon yawns before getting to the ground. 

(Zephyr) "Why didn't we used Zero to get down ? The shield is after all designed for orbital entrance... That shuttle was so slow." The dragon stretches like a cat whike taking the omega size. 

(Cyriann) "Because the void jump damaged some of the core, the joints and the mode switch system. In other words it is locked in fighter mode." The boy sighs while his helmet folds back to reveal his face once again. 

The two exchange a rapid glance before both holding a laugh. "If you prefer we are stuck here until the dojo manages to make it here in one piece. Or that Emerald manages to repair everything, which I'm sure he won't be able to do without asking for help at one point." The boy adds. 

Zephyr raises an eyebrow, nor questioning why they got down to the planet,  but then smiled. "Then why not find something like a bar, or something similar. Just to see who of you or me goes down first drinking ?"

Cyriann smiles at the dragon as the two move inside the city. "Certainly not me brother, I don't drink, remember ?" Zephyr says nothing and walks by the young man's side, his eyes looking for a place that would hold what he wants. 

You see a tavern down the street. It looks welcoming and you can hear voices from inside.