The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, CelestialSabre said:

"What is it?"

"You could join my clan." Theylin says. "I cannot promise any special treatment, and you would start with the rest if the initiates. But you would have allies if someone found their way to this place."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tak spreads his hands in apology and shakes his head.

"If only." He says. "I have consulted records, I have spoke into the long hours of the night with those here and yet I can tell you no more than rumors. If any of the First are among the shades they are hiding or unaware."

He considers your statement.

"Thise who are greater can be brought low by many things." He says. "Deceit, trickery, overconfidence, the list is long."

"But what of one who is a wall, like me?  No form of lie could falter him, nor would any taunt. How would I overcome the embodiment of impossibility?"

*A childs voice begins to chant in a singsong: Stabilis, Stabilis. Stabilis flexes his hand again, but he keeps his face set*

22 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*chuckles* "Ah, No I sell Primed Items, like the one I have now, my Primed Suit" *He smiles, he views Bardon so see what he is wearing"

"So you sell shiny." He says. "Watch out for Francis. He likes the shiny."

4 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

"And what clan would this be?"

"The Sons of Hayden." He says. "We act as Guardians for this world, for a price, and make our own way. The Lotus has our respect as an informer, but we set our own path through this life."

4 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"But what of one who is a wall, like me?  No form of lie could falter him, nor would any taunt. How would I overcome the embodiment of impossibility?"

*A childs voice begins to chant in a singsong: Stabilis, Stabilis. Stabilis flexes his hand again, but he keeps his face set*

Tak shrugs.

"Why do you seek to fight him?" He asks. "Perhaps the answer lies within the question."

10 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Mostly interested in their stories and the reasons that led them to make their decisions" She answered "Not only this is interesting to listen, but also defining for the initiates in choosing their paths"

She added with a mischievous voice after a small pause "And I'm a sucker when it comes down to socializing with greenhorns"

"Well class." He says. "What are your answers."

No one seems to want to speak.

"Come come." Cass says. "You'll be spending most of your time together anyways no use keeping secrets."

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sai'ah seems to startle and then growls.

"You." She snaps. "Should not have done that."

It dies not seem that she is talking to you, but you can see no one else near you.

Alice just raised an eyebrow, giving Sai a 'what?' look. Despite liking nonsense, she'd like to know the cause.

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Well class." He says. "What are your answers."

No one seems to want to speak.

"Come come." Cass says. "You'll be spending most of your time together anyways no use keeping secrets."

Being business savvy, she knew exactly what to do in this situation.

"How about you share your stories, and I share my as well? I may also answer your questions on "how the things were back then". We're of the same species now, a big and patchy family, if you'd like this comparison more, so there is no point in being suspicious of each other"

Edited by Teloch

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice just raised an eyebrow, giving Sai a 'what?' look. Despite liking nonsense, she'd like to know the cause.

An image coelesces on the roof. Nemesis. The same as the armor Sai'ah wore.

"He deserved it." The apparition snarled. "That runt was disrupting your hive. You should thank me."

Sai'ah rises to her feet and grips the apparition by the throat, lifting it.

"I have kept you around because you are useful, demon." She says. "But you are rapidly outliving that fact. If you do that again, I will devour what remains if your essence and consign you to oblivion!"

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"This." He says. He pulls out a small disk on a string. An old earth yoyo. "Make it shiny."

*He smiles* "Very well" *He uses a key on his holo-gram menu, a Carrier Prime, floats over and drops something into Zaeed's hand, before floating away, he opens his hand, reveling a "Primed" Yoyo, its inner and outer ring is gold, and the strike is Orokin white and black* "Like this one?"

Edited by -Platinum-

2 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

Sol looks around, then approaches the man. "Are you Argus?"

"No that be Tiny." A high pitched voice says. "I'm Argus."

A small man climbs into the counter and looks at you. He stands about three feet tall. A Dwarf, a Tenno dwarf.

"Well." He says. "Go ahead and laugh, get it out of your system now."

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tak shrugs.

"Why do you seek to fight him?" He asks. "Perhaps the answer lies within the question."

*Stabilis though on this.  Should he reveal more of his past to this man, whom he barely knew?  He decided that it would have to be for the better*

"30 Years back, I was challenged by him.  He told me that he held the power to end the conflicts between Grineer, Corpus, and humans.  He told me to train, and to face him when I was ready.  If I am victorious, he will end the conflict.  If I fail, then all that I will have done will be in vain.  That is why I must win.  Even if it costs me my life."

9 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Being business savvy, she knew exactly what to do in this situation.

"How about you share your stories, and I share my as well? I may also answer your questions on "how the things were back then". We're of the same species now, a big and patchy family, if you'd like this comparison more, so there is no point in being suspicious of each other"

Seth looks at the others, as if gathering consensus. 

"Tell is your story." He says. "And we will tell you ours."

Cass frowns.

"Show some respect youngling." He says. "You speak to one who was Tenno before you were born."

36 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You see a tavern down the street. It looks welcoming and you can hear voices from inside.

Walking toward the tavern the boy seems to have a brilliant idea striking him. "You want to bait Ragnas to us ! That's why you talk about drinking."

The beast smiles. "Took you long enough, that man is a drinker, and almost nothing can knock him down, if I get noisy enough, since you won't drink,  I won't get drunk no matter how much I'll engulf. That'll get him to show up, for sure, all we'll need will be to corner him, which is easy in an enclosed area."

Cyriann looks at the beast as they are close to the entrance. "Just remember they have law enforcement around here, don't get too much noisy ok ?" 

The dragon frowns, extending his neck to push the door open.

Just now, Cyriann said:

Walking toward the tavern the boy seems to have a brilliant idea striking him. "You want to bait Ragnas to us ! That's why you talk about drinking."

The beast smiles. "Took you long enough, that man is a drinker, and almost nothing can knock him down, if I get noisy enough, since you won't drink,  I won't get drunk no matter how much I'll engulf. That'll get him to show up, for sure, all we'll need will be to corner him, which is easy in an enclosed area."

Cyriann looks at the beast as they are close to the entrance. "Just remember they have law enforcement around here, don't get too much noisy ok ?" 

The dragon frowns, extending his neck to push the door open.

The bartender looks at you and gestures to a sign.

"Frames powered down, weapons in storage boxes. No exceptions,"

He slides a box to you.

The sign shimmers and adds:

"No fire breathing, except in emergencies."

11 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis though on this.  Should he reveal more of his past to this man, whom he barely knew?  He decided that it would have to be for the better*

"30 Years back, I was challenged by him.  He told me that he held the power to end the conflicts between Grineer, Corpus, and humans.  He told me to train, and to face him when I was ready.  If I am victorious, he will end the conflict.  If I fail, then all that I will have done will be in vain.  That is why I must win.  Even if it costs me my life."

"I have met many who make such claims." Tak says. "I have found nothing to justify engaging them."

He turns to a bookshelf.

Tthat beings said there is a tome you might appreciate." He says. 

He lifts a book from the shelf and lays it in a table, blowing on it. Golden dust rises into the air and you sense some presence withdraw.