The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

12 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Harbinger warps into the kitchen, as he ports he blasts a shockwave, hopeing to separate Sam/Zaeed, to Brandon, He floats down to the floor*

Sam slides across the floor and Brandon falls over. Marco staggers into a rack of pans, clanging loudly.

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Nikolai sinks to a knee before the child. He grabs the boy's limbs, shifting them.

"Like this." He says. "Lock your legs, distribute the weight, shift it to other muscles if some get tired."

As the weight increases the other brawlers stand around him.

"Looks like bonebag has muscles." Telakus says. "Maybe... maybe... you have some potential. I doubt you can hold that much longer.

One by one the others join in, offering encouragement in an almost teasing way, as if trying to goad him on. To make him angry and convince him to tap that anger.

*Stabilis holds up a hand to shush the crowd*

"Why will you continue?  What drives you?"

I.  Hate.  Fear.  Fear, killed momma.  Fear, killed pops.  Fear, rules earth.

*Despite the help from Nikolai, the boy's legs give, and the rock crashed down on him.  Yet he still holds firm, now almost laying down flat.  The ground is beginning to crack.*

"You know where true strength lies.  Tell me."

*The boy looks up, his eyes turning red.*

From.  Heart.

*Stabilis snaps, once again dispersing the rock.  The boy flies up a short bit, then collapses on the ground, breathing heavily.*

"Someone get him some help.  He's earned it.  He is Telamon."

*Stabilis is grinning.  He turns to Tak to ask the question.*

"Well, where would be a good place for us to stay?"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sam slides across the floor and Brandon falls over. Marco staggers into a rack of pans, clanging loudly.

*Zaeed is flown back into the wall* "Urgh, what th_Oh..no"

-----

*He Walks towards Zaeed, he truns and faces him* "Enough! You will regret your past crimes..." *He Slams the blade into Zaeed's chest, pinning him against the wall, he then blasts a shot-gun blast on another rack, hopeing to cause it to crash down onto Sam, He then begins to walk towards Brandon*

-----

*Zaeed screams out a bloody cry* "Aaaghhkkk" *His head drops to the side, he trys to pull the blade out*

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis holds up a hand to shush the crowd*

"Why will you continue?  What drives you?"

I.  Hate.  Fear.  Fear, killed momma.  Fear, killed pops.  Fear, rules earth.

*Despite the help from Nikolai, the boy's legs give, and the rock crashed down on him.  Yet he still holds firm, now almost laying down flat.  The ground is beginning to crack.*

"You know where true strength lies.  Tell me."

*The boy looks up, his eyes turning red.*

From.  Heart.

*Stabilis snaps, once again dispersing the rock.  The boy flies up a short bit, then collapses on the ground, breathing heavily.*

"Someone get him some help.  He's earned it.  He is Telamon."

*Stabilis is grinning.  He turns to Tak to ask the question.*

"Well, where would be a good place for us to stay?"

"The east wing." He says.

Telakus and the others lift the child, placing him on their shoulders like a champion.

"Come little brother." One says. "Lets to find some dirt to rub in those wounds and you'lll be good as new."

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed is flown back into the wall* "Urgh, what th_Oh..no"

-----

*He Walks towards Zaeed, he truns and faces him* "Enough! You will regret your past crimes..." *He Slams the blade into Zaeed's chest, pinning him against the wall, he then blasts a shot-gun blast on another rack, hopeing to cause it to crash down onto Sam, He then begins to walk towards Brandon*

-----

*Zaeed screams out a bloody cry* "Aaaghhkkk" *His head drops to the side, he trys to pull the blade out*

The child fiddles with the yoyo in his hands. 

"No!" Sam yells shoving at the rack.

A cast-iron frying pan slams into the back of Harbinger's helmet and a burly arm wraps around his neck.

Marco clings to the warframe and raises the pan again, his arm looped around Harbinger's neck.

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

"The east wing." He says.

Telakus and the others lift the child, placing him on their shoulders like a champion.

"Come little brother." One says. "Lets to find some dirt to rub in those wounds and you'lll be good as new."

*Stabilis walks to he east wing, leading the group, yet staying in their midst.  He turns to the boy*

"What is your name?"

Michael.  What yur name?

"Stabilis. Tell me, how did you find out about my order?"

A glowy girl told me.  An then I saw you guys in this place, holding the rocks.

"Glowy girl?  Oh. You must mean her"

*He points to Sarah, who has just formed up ahead of the group*

Yuh.  She nice.

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis walks to he east wing, leading the group, yet staying in their midst.  He turns to the boy*

"What is your name?"

Michael.  What yur name?

"Stabilis. Tell me, how did you find out about my order?"

A glowy girl told me.  An then I saw you guys in this place, holding the rocks.

"Glowy girl?  Oh. You must mean her"

*He points to Sarah, who has just formed up ahead of the group*

Yuh.  She nice.

"Ahh Ghost Girl." Nikolai says. "Been haunting people?" 

The child fiddled with the yoyo in his hands. 

"No!" Sam yells shoving at the rack.

A cast-iron frying pan slams into the back of Harbinger's helmet and a burly arm wraps around his neck.

Marco clings to the warframe and raises the pan again, his arm looped around Harbinger's neck.

*The Pan pings off his head* "Urgh!" *He truns to the attacker, as the arm loops around his neck, he rises his hand and blasts a soul-punch, to smipley knock him away from him* "DO NOT STOP ME!" *He truns to Brandon*

(( Up to you, how the soul punch effects him))

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*The Pan pings off his head* "Urgh!" *He truns to the attacker, as the arm loops around his neck, he rises his hand and blasts a soul-punch, to smipley knock him away from him* "DO NOT STOP ME!" *He truns to Brandon*

(( Up to you, how the soul punch effects him))

Marco wheezes and falls over backwards, his skin growing pale.

Brandon jumps at Harbinger.

"Don't hurt my friends!" He yells, brandishing the yoyo. He bounces it off Harbinger's helmeted face.

Sam lifts the rack and staggers to her feet.

"Brandon, Run!" She shouts.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Ahh Ghost Girl." Nikolai says. "Been haunting people?" 

*Sarah laughs*

N-no.  I j-just saw him from the balcony. He w-was in an alley, getting beat w-while a smaller kid r-ran away.  Th-they just kept h-hitting him, and he didn't care.

Yup.  And then she come along and spook 'em away.  I coulda took em.  

*Stabilis just shakes his head, amused by the whole situation.*

"Someone get some water, ice, and nutrient supplements.  Michael will need them."

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Sarah laughs*

N-no.  I j-just saw him from the balcony. He w-was in an alley, getting beat w-while a smaller kid r-ran away.  Th-they just kept h-hitting him, and he didn't care.

Yup.  And then she come along and spook 'em away.  I coulda took em.  

*Stabilis just shakes his head, amused by the whole situation.*

"Someone get some water, ice, and nutrient supplements.  Michael will need them."

"Here ya go boy." Thalamus says, handing him what is obviously an acholoic beverage of absurd strength.

"Telakus!" Nikolai says, snatching it away. "He's hardly old enough."

Nikolai hands the kid a nutrient bar and one of the others goes wandering off to find water. 

"This isn't on of those orders that friend upon a good drink, is it?" He asks. 

You sense several spirits nod while others shake their heads. That rule, it seems, is optional.

On 31/10/2016 at 1:07 PM, Rakawan said:

"I'm Seven." The barkeep says. "Sometimes known as Seven. I'm one of the Chairman of the Council, so I can almost say I run the colony." 

"Well, it's nice to meet you M.Seven."

And things got lively around them, the dragon keeps on drinking and the boy looks around, taking on the scenes but not yet ready to intervene in anything.

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Marco wheezes and falls over backwards, his skin growing pale.

Brandon jumps at Harbinger.

"Don't hurt my friends!" He yells, brandishing the yoyo. He bounces it off Harbinger's helmeted face.

Sam lifts the rack and staggers to her feet.

"Brandon, Run!" She shouts.

*His helemt moves sightly, as he jumps towards him Harbinger grabs him by the throat/neck, then lifts him up into the air* "The Trader has caused much suffering and yet you protect him... Why?, No matter Your mother will watch you perish" *He begins to tighten his grip*

-----

*Zaeed gaps loudly, he grabs the blade, slowly pulling it out* "Ughhhhh..Bran....Don.." *He Climbs to his feet, holding his chest* "RANKIS!"

Edited by -Platinum-
Missed something!

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Here ya go boy." Thalamus says, handing him what is obviously an acholoic beverage of absurd strength.

"Telakus!" Nikolai says, snatching it away. "He's hardly old enough."

Nikolai hands the kid a nutrient bar and one of the others goes wandering off to find water. 

"This isn't on of those orders that friend upon a good drink, is it?" He asks. 

You sense several spirits nod while others shake their heads. That rule, it seems, is optional.

"I do not mind.  I do ask that you do not go on drunken wanders in this order.  Leave that in the past.  Discipline yourself."

*Michael reaches up a shaky hand to grab the bar.  He eats it slowly.  Sarah sits lotus style, hovering like any warframe.*

Why did that wata smell funky?

"For a reason that you will find out later.  For now, you need rest."

*Michael's nose began to bleed, and Stabilis wipes it with a cloth.  He walks to Tak*

"Tak, is there anything to analyze DNA here?"

Just now, Cyriann said:

"Well, it's nice to meet you M.Seven."

And things got lively around them, the dragon keeps on drinking and the boy looks around, taking on the scenes but not yet ready to intervene in anything.

Seven fired at the hooded assassins with his Hek. Dirge cut down one then turned to strike at another.

"Dragon boy." Seven says, slamming a hooded figures head into the bar and then stomping on his rubcage. "This would count as an emergency." 

17 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*His helemt moves sightly, as he jumps towards him Harbinger grabs him by the throat/neck, then lifts him up into the air* "The Trader has caused much suffering and yet you protect him... Why?, No matter Your mother will watch you perish" *He begins to tighten his grip*

-----

*Zaeed gaps loudly, he grabs the blade, slowly pulling it out* "Ughhhhh..Bran....Don.." *He Climbs to his feet, holding his chest* "RANKIS!"

Brandin reaches behind him and brings out a small, sharp knife. It looks like a Despair throwing knife. It seems like a sword in his small hand. He wraps the yoyo string around Harbinger's arm and then stabs him in the arm with the knife.

16 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"I do not mind.  I do ask that you do not go on drunken wanders in this order.  Leave that in the past.  Discipline yourself."

*Michael reaches up a shaky hand to grab the bar.  He eats it slowly.  Sarah sits lotus style, hovering like any warframe.*

Why did that wata smell funky?

"For a reason that you will find out later.  For now, you need rest."

*Michael's nose began to bleed, and Stabilis wipes it with a cloth.  He walks to Tak*

"Tak, is there anything to analyze DNA here?"

"No." He says. "But I can have something sent for. Why do you ask?"

Seven fired at the hooded assassins with his Hek. Dirge cut down one then turned to strike at another.

"Dragon boy." Seven says, slamming a hooded figures head into the bar and then stomping on his rubcage. "This would count as an emergency." 

"Ho sure, then I suppose I can go a bit lose, wasn't sure I wouldn't break a law or something, but since you say "emergency". Zeph', enough drinking, get to some killing." The boy takes back the Lex prime and War from the box, before replacing the small orb in the frame.

When the boy is done the dragon takes his Omega size. "I will love to have some meat, in fact." A roar echoes. "Come on ! Who wants to try his luck with a dragon and his dragonner !?"

Cyriann sighs looking at his brother. "You really are a desperate case aren't you ?"

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"No." He says. "But I can have something sent for. Why do you ask?"

*Stabilis looks back to Michael, who is currently asking Sarah why she glows*

"There is only one I have ever heard of who could have done such a feat.  His ring name was Iron Bone, and it was very appropriate.  But, I didn't think he had any children.  Now, I'm not sure.  If this child is like Iron Bone, then the DNA test will bare similarities to mine.  And his bones will never break."

*He hands him the bloody cloth*

"Iron Bone ended the apocalypse that he lived in.  Michael is but a child; he has years to come."

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Brandin reaches behind him and brings out a small, sharp knife. It looks like a Despair throwing knife. It seems like a sword in his small hand. He wraps the yoyo string around Harbinger's arm and then stabs him in the arm with the knife.

*He truns to face Zaeed, the blade slams into his arm* "Raggah" *In reflex he grips even tighter, but then drops him, he spins around and aims his claw at Zaeed* "The Child dies"

----

*His eyes glow cyan, as he wtachs Brandon fall to the ground, his wound bleeds out* "Urragghhhhh!" *His battlecry echos, Zaeed floats off the ground, he then blasts a wave of void energy, a healing mist, it blasts into Harbinger multiple times, it inflicts him with Viral & Magnetic procs, it staggers him and his powers explode* "STAY..AWAY FROM HIM!"

------

*Harbinger is staggered back, he falls onto his back slightly, before getting up*

Edited by -Platinum-
Think of the Owl voice

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He truns to face Zaeed, the blade slams into his arm* "Raggah" *In reflex he grips even tighter, but then drops him, he spins around and aims his claw at Zaeed* "The Child dies"

----

*His eyes glow cyan, as he wtachs Brandon fall to the ground, his wound bleeds out* "Urragghhhhh!" *His battlecry echos, Zaeed floats off the ground, he then blasts a wave of void energy, a healing mist, it blasts into Harbinger multiple times, it inflicts him with Viral & Magnetic procs, it staggers him and his powers explode* "STAY..AWAY FROM HIM!"

------

*Harbinger is staggered back, he falls onto his back slightly, before getting up*

Brandon springs to his feet, grabs the yoyo's head and tosses it down the sink, flipping a switch. The garbage disposal unit kicks in, the toy tangling in it and yanking Harbinger's arm pulling him off balance. 

Sam grabs a pan and launches herself at Harb.

"Don't! Touch! My! Baby!" She yells, driving each blow down onto his skull and shoulders. Her eyes are wild and she repeatedly strikes him with the pan.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis looks back to Michael, who is currently asking Sarah why she glows*

"There is only one I have ever heard of who could have done such a feat.  His ring name was Iron Bone, and it was very appropriate.  But, I didn't think he had any children.  Now, I'm not sure.  If this child is like Iron Bone, then the DNA test will bare similarities to mine.  And his bones will never break."

*He hands him the bloody cloth*

"Iron Bone ended the apocalypse that he lived in.  Michael is but a child; he has years to come."

"I will have the labs look at it." He says. "But from now on you'll have to find someone else to run errands for you. I do have a reputation as Grandmaster of the Keepers to uphold."

10 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

"Ho sure, then I suppose I can go a bit lose, wasn't sure I wouldn't break a law or something, but since you say "emergency". Zeph', enough drinking, get to some killing." The boy takes back the Lex prime and War from the box, before replacing the small orb in the frame.

When the boy is done the dragon takes his Omega size. "I will love to have some meat, in fact." A roar echoes. "Come on ! Who wants to try his luck with a dragon and his dragonner !?"

Cyriann sighs looking at his brother. "You really are a desperate case aren't you ?"

A hooded figure leaps at you both.

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I will have the labs look at it." He says. "But from now on you'll have to find someone else to run errands for you. I do have a reputation as Grandmaster of the Keepers to uphold."

"This is my only errand for you.  And unless you know of another who can hold the weight of a moon and not be flattened, we have found someone very unique."

*Stabilis turns back to Michael*

"How are you holding up?"

Real good.  Sarah told me all about who she is, an then who you is.  I like you.

*He had finished his nutrient bar, and was moving on to the water, being careful to smell it first.*

"When you are more rested, we can begin your physical training.  Until then, you'll have to settle for books."

I cant read.

*He said this casually, as if illiteracy was a very common thing.*

"Well, we have audio logs,"

*He gestures to the group*

"And we can share each others knowledge."

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman