The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

50 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max's shoulders slumped.  "I am trying not to go to dark with my wares."   He pulls out a small stack of platinum, weighing in around 40grams, and a husk of oxium.  " Should be around forty five plat."  He waved away the adjutant.  

The Adjutant refuses the money.

"Payments must be made in person." He says. "As an officer of the code I am prohibited from carrying valuables unlessi have been ordered to sieze such."

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The Adjutant refuses the money.

"Payments must be made in person." He says. "As an officer of the code I am prohibited from carrying valuables unlessi have been ordered to sieze such."

Max shrugs, then brushes the payment into the bin beneath the desk.  "Next."  He waives the Adjutant away, as he had done to the previous customer.

On 11/19/2016 at 5:59 PM, Rakawan said:

Felicity holds up a finger with an ornate ring.

"I got engaged!" She says.

"And thanks to you we can kill the Kween." Ryoko says.

"And that." Felicity says.

Nox seems to beam at felicity, though there's also a hint of shock in her stance "And who might be the lucky one, may I ask?"

"Kill the Queen? I haven't killed the elder yet, even. Killing an orokin who's ingested so much kuva is easier said than done. The grineer are bred to worship them, even if we kill them both, the clones will stop at nothing to revive them. Still, a decisive, coordinated strike at the heart of the grineer empire will work wonders in disorienting them." She looks pensive.

"Killing the elder and her sister may be possible, but I'm unsure how to do it without running the risk of them coming back."

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks around* "Damm it, needed to make some adjustments to the frame and see if I can transfer my Paris"

He motions to an arsenal modulenin the corner.

"You have one minute." He says. "Then we prep for launch."

((Will delay till everyone else checks in.))

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He motions to an arsenal modulenin the corner.

"You have one minute." He says. "Then we prep for launch."

((Will delay till everyone else checks in.))

*Zaeed nods then dashes to the arsenal* "Thanks Bud!" *He enters and begins the Adjustments* 

Edited by -Platinum-

Back aboard the Leviathan, the crew were preparing the main batteries for combat readiness in a moment's notice. The few Tenno within Fireteam Sigma were in the armory preparing for their incursion. Doren was now sporting a Koga model Ash Warframe. He looks over the other Tenno while screwing a suppressor onto his Lex Prime, as well as his Burston Prime. He grabbed his Ryu model Dragon Nikana and let the blade magnetize to his back. The same when for his Burston Prime before holstering his Lex Prime into a thigh holster. After his prepping was complete he would head to the bridge.

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Ships begins to line up in orbit.

"All ships report in." Ryoko says. 

"I want the command on comms pronto." The crew, mostly comprised of humans, went to work getting comms established. One would give Doren the thumbs up. "This is the Leviathan checking in. Incursion team is armed and ready."   

On 11/23/2016 at 2:36 PM, Rakawan said:

"As will I." Nina says. "The Kween has two Executiobers with her now. As well as four Kuva Guardians. Your assassin's will have to move quickly if they want to avoid being overwhelmed."

"We'll have to make sure Nox is there, then.  Thanks to their shenanigans, we killed four Kuva Guardians when the first Kween died."

On 11/23/2016 at 10:37 PM, Denny2669 said:

"Hmmm... how about... a whole bathtub full of chocolate? With little cracker ships sailing about, and candy mines exploding in your mouth with flavoured fillings..." It was hard to believe Alice wasn't kidding.

(("Boop" - Sombra, 2016.))

3 hours ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

((Sory to disappear the holiday kept me away but I'm back. I looked through and saw bloodstrider hasn't replied so what should I do. Also can someone please catch me up?)) 

Jas turns to Cyris.

"Are you sure the shields will hold?" He asks. 

17 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"We'll have to make sure Nox is there, then.  Thanks to their shenanigans, we killed four Kuva Guardians when the first Kween died."

"Then let us pray she is here again." Nina says. "I must go. I will let you know if the Kween moves."

On 11/26/2016 at 10:00 AM, Rakawan said:

Ships begins to line up in orbit.

"All ships report in." Ryoko says. 

Kal'rok watches his troops salute.

"Bring up comms." He orders.

"Yes Captain." The ballista at the controls says.

"The Graxx Enclave stands ready to free its brethren!" He bellowed. "Long live Meridian!"

((Minutes before rally))

Ryoko stood in his quarters looking at the walls. Or, more specifically, on the prime weapons adorning the walls.

Almost every known Prime hung from an ornate yet functional display. A holo-card listed kills, notable fights, and other stats of the weapon. 

There were Tenno who would kill for a collection like this. The only things missing where a Skana and Lato Prime.

He looked at the weapons, considering balance, speed, and lethality. 

Whatbwas thw proper weapon for killing a corrupt and diseased monarch. A scythe, to harvest a soul long overdue? A simple sword, for a simple solution. A nikana, the symbol of martial Mastery? 

The Fang were ceremonial, and not great at combat. Not prolonged combat. 

His eye was drawn to the Orthos. A reward for his father's service. And on turn a reward for his training. Red ribbons hung from a smooth handle, only a trained yet able to see the small marks of previous fights. The blades gleamed golden, only slightly smaller than when they had been forged. 

He lifted it from the display.

"What would you think of me now, father?" He wondered. "Would you praise me for those I have saved and the does I have slain? Would you reprimand me for the lives my recklessness has caused? Would you even say anything?"

He holstered the weapon and left the room.

The words of the plaque flickered.

"Orrhos Prime." It said, lositmnseveral other stats. "First given to Killian Dax for his service to the empire, inherited by his son Ryoko Dax, now Tenno, of the Orokin."

Edited by Rakawan

On 11/23/2016 at 6:55 PM, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max shrugs, then brushes the payment into the bin beneath the desk.  "Next."  He waives the Adjutant away, as he had done to the previous customer.

He stands to the side allowing the line to move forward but does not leave.

22 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed comes back, His Ash Prime, now sporting the White/Black and Golden Style, He walks out with a Paris Prime/Spria Prime and his Rakta Dagger, he sits down* "Weapons loaded, and Warframe Upgraded"

"Thirty seven seconds." Dirge says. "Acceptable."

He gestures to the back of the craft.

"To the hangar!" He says.