The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Unus said:

The Chroma ceases the struggle as the ice creeps up it's leg. 

"Whit! Het et not m. . ."

Within seconds, the ice encapsulates the rest of it's body.

The silver-grey mass's efforts to buck free slow considerably as the ice sets in, although, even now, the new ice sculpture tilts back and forth slightly, the sound of bells and squabbling vultures heard as if remote.

You come to in a cell. The bag is in another cell separated. By an energy barrier. Coolant sprays keep it frozen.

The ice around you melts in the rising room temperature.

"Hund?" A voice asks. 

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Baast started to yowl. Not because there was the ill-tempered jerk around but because the number of teleportations was way damn high for her standards. Despite vocal protests, she was picked again and carried to the glowing circle.

This time it deposits you in the streets. Seven's bar is only a few doorways down.

Just now, Denny2669 said:

"That's... the Stalkers symbol..." Alice answered "He's a Tenno hunter, dead set on exterminating our kind. Many Tenno have fought him before... including me."

"No..." He says. "That can't be right. I mean my dad was gone a lot but this was before Tenno started appearing again. He wasn't a warrior. He was just an old drunk, some old veteran. I mean he use to talk about the Orokin but I thought he was just telling stories."

He shakes his head.

"What would my father be doing wearing this symbol?" He asks. 

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You come to in a cell. The bag is in another cell separated. By an energy barrier. Coolant sprays keep it frozen.

The ice around you melts in the rising room temperature.

"Hund?" A voice asks. 

The Chroma rubs it's head a bit and picks a few more of the pebbles out of it's shoulder before answering. It taps it's skull.

"En ere, wit teh uthors. Coldant sorvive where we endad op. Needad expart en sorvivall to tak ovar."

The Chroma suddenly stands at attention and pounds it's chest once just above it's heart.

"Crime  wuz end steel Iz!"

14 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Baast started to yowl. Not because there was the ill-tempered jerk around but because the number of teleportations was way damn high for her standards. Despite vocal protests, she was picked again and carried to the glowing circle.

A man is tending the bar inside the restaurant. 

"Frames powered down and weapons in the lockbox." He says, sliding a few boxes to you."

1 minute ago, Unus said:

The Chroma rubs it's head a bit and picks a few more of the pebbles out of it's shoulder before answering. It taps it's skull.

"En ere, wit teh uthors. Coldant sorvive where we endad op. Needad expart en sorvivall to tak ovar."

The Chroma suddenly stands at attention and pounds it's chest once just above it's heart.

"Crime  wuz end steel Iz!"

"May I speak with him?" The Adjuticant asks. 

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

A man is tending the bar inside the restaurant. 

"Frames powered down and weapons in the lockbox." He says, sliding a few boxes to you."

Even though he didn't like the idea of handing away his trusty tools, rules are rules. With heart creaking, he stashed the machine gun and the machine pistols. Yet, stashing his greatsword turned out problematic due to the sizes of it.

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Even though he didn't like the idea of handing away his trusty tools, rules are rules. With heart creaking, he stashed the machine gun and the machine pistols. Yet, stashing his greatsword turned out problematic due to the sizes of it.

"Just lean it on the counter." The man says, as Alan and Tak store their weapons. "Be problematic to wield that in here anyways."

He set aside there cloth down.

"So what can I get you?" He asks.

"Just lean it on the counter." The man says, as Alan and Tak store their weapons. "Be problematic to wield that in here anyways."

He set aside there cloth down.

"So what can I get you?" He asks.

"A meat pie with bitter tea for me, and a piece of ham to this whiskered duchess"

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"All of our operators are busy." The automated message says. "Please know what your call is important to us and will be handled as soon as an operator is available."

The anger boiled and Therese put an effort not to lift her vessel and to evaporate the arrogant intruder with the help of rockets. She subsidized quickly tho. There were better ways of teaching that snob some manners. She scanned the vessel for identity codes, signals, and other credentials, then she hopped down to the docks to examine the intruder with her own eyes.

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

"A meat pie with bitter tea for me, and a piece of ham to this whiskered duchess"

"Righto boss." A cheery woman says. 

"And no glitter!" Seven says. "Even if it is edible."

A groan of disappointment comes from the back as Sara cleans off the sparkling ham.

Tak orders a bowl of oatmeal. Alan gets two plates of bacon and one of eggs.

"Righto boss." A cheery woman says. 

"And no glitter!" Seven says. "Even if it is edible."

A groan of disappointment comes from the back as Sara cleans off the sparkling ham.

Tak orders a bowl of oatmeal. Alan gets two plates of bacon and one of eggs.

"Is she attending two jobs?" Teloch asked Alan, recalling the cheery girl.

30 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tony nods as the others disconnect.

"Did. I. Do. Something. Wrong?" He asks. 

Ares is lost in thought, examining the Despair.

"No No but I wanted to ask, how did you find me so quick? I mean the transference powers i used are really advanced, something i learned just five years ago so I'm surprised that you seemed to know just what was going on." 

14 minutes ago, Teloch said:

The anger boiled and Therese put an effort not to lift her vessel and to evaporate the arrogant intruder with the help of rockets. She subsidized quickly tho. There were better ways of teaching that snob some manners. She scanned the vessel for identity codes, signals, and other credentials, then she hopped down to the docks to examine the intruder with her own eyes.

The scan is met with a feedback pulse that reshapes the results screen into a wagging finger.

The previous speaker is a Tenno clad in ornate robes and guarded by two Rhino Primes with Galatine Primes on their backs. The picture is reminiscent of snotty nobles and muscular bruisers. 

"So you are the wench that scanned us." He remarks. "Hmmm. Peasants should mind their own business. Don't you agree Rorik?" 

The Rhino turns.

"Please do not anger her, sir." He says.

"Nonsense." He says. "She wouldn't dare attack ME. Not on this day. You see Rorik, as uncultured as these swine are, even they must play nice. Otherwise no one would pay for their... services."

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Is she attending two jobs?" Teloch asked Alan, recalling the cheery girl.

"She agreed to work here on weekends." Seven says. "At least until I find a new cook."

He slides you a giant mug of tea.

"So you must be Teloch." He says. "Ulf was in here a few nights back. Now that man can drink. Drank two of my patrons under the table, one after the other."

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"No No but I wanted to ask, how did you find me so quick? I mean the transference powers i used are really advanced, something i learned just five years ago so I'm surprised that you seemed to know just what was going on." 

((Tenno have only been awake for three years and Transference powers were only introduced here a day ago. She could have them if she learned them from the info the Council sent to certain clans. But it would still be a new thing to everyone.))

"Not all targets are visible." He says. "But most are tangible. Look for where they touch the world, not where light touches them."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Tenno have only been awake for three years and Transference powers were only introduced here a day ago. She could have them if she learned them from the info the Council sent to certain clans. But it would still be a new thing to everyone.))

"Not all targets are visible." He says. "But most are tangible. Look for where they touch the world, not where light touches them."

((Ah okay))

"Who taught you that?"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She smiles* "Silvana Floret, at your service, I was told by my agents, that there is peace here and it was a good place to settle down, am I correct?" 

"If by peace you mean a constant war against ravenous balls of fur and teeth, then yes, it is." Simon says. "Are you looking to join the farmer's like most of your syndicate?"

"If by peace you mean a constant war against ravenous balls of fur and teeth, then yes, it is." Simon says. "Are you looking to join the farmer's like most of your syndicate?"

*She perks a brow* "I'll give what I can to help all and no, I'm here to seek any help, I can give, but if you need help in that spot, I'll be glad to help, Oh..and are you kown, of a Primed Trader around?"

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The scan is met with a feedback pulse that reshaoes the results screen into a wagging finger.

The previous speaker is a Tenno clad in ornate tubes and guarded by two Rhino Primes with Galatine Primes on their backs. The picture is reminiscent of snotty nobles and muscular bruisers. 

"So you are the wench that scanned us." He remarks. "Hmmm. Peasants should mind their own business. Don't you agree Rorik?" 

The Rhino turns.

"Please do not anger her, sir." He says.

"Nonsense." He says. "She wouldn't dare attack ME. Not on this day. You see Rorik, asuncultured as these swine are, even they must play nice. Otherwise no one would pay for their... services."

Something behind her helmet clocked. She boldly approached the douchebag

"Nol listen here, you - worthless result of corpus inbreeding. The only reason why you are still breathing is because I didn't want to explain "why did I blown a space port with rockets only to take a life of an arrogant prick".
Second: your arrival was documented and we will have your credentials. Should you cross your path in the Origins with any of our fleets, they will make sure to "simply move you"... to the afterlife.
Thirdly..."

She approached even closer

"Hereby, in the presence of your hired guns, I officially call you a honorless windbag who has neither honor nor guts to support his overarching ego with actual deed. I dare you to prove your imaginary "superiorty" Or I deem you a cowardly pile of excrements"

Edited by Teloch