The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*She presses a key on the wall and a Mirror rises down* "Almost forgot..and hay you don't have augs?" 

"Augs?" She asks.

She sees her reflection and gasps, trying to cover the stitches on her arms.

*She perks a brow* "Something wrong?.." *She walks over*

"I look hideous!" She says, turning away from the mirror.

The stitches are not overly large, nor are they very visible. Only someone who knows of them, or looks closely, would see them.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"I look hideous!" She says, turning away from the mirror.

The stitches are not overly large, nor are they very visible. Only someone who knows of them, or looks closely, would see them.

*She blinks and sighs* "Hay hay.." *She puts her hand on her shoulder* "You look wonderful Nina and hay some guys like scars and battle-wounds, shows how strong you are, But even then they are very small and only if he knew you had scars or if he got really close he;'ll see them, besides he should respect that you'll have such, I have my share of scars too" 

*She blinks and sighs* "Hay hay.." *She puts her hand on her shoulder* "You look wonderful Nina and hay some guys like scars and battle-wounds, shows how strong you are, But even then they are very small and only if he knew you had scars or if he got really close he;'ll see them, besides he should respect that you'll have such, I have my share of scars too" 

"They are ugly!" She protests. "Do you have anything with longer sleeves?"

She looks at the rack of clothes.

*She looks over and shows a few* "I do yes.."

She selects a silvery dress with long sleeves and tries it on.

"How do I look." She says. 

The dress is a bit small for her, but nothing a tailoring machine couldn't fix.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She selects a silvery dress with long sleeves and tries it on.

"How do I look." She says. 

The dress is a bit small for her, but nothing a tailoring machine couldn't fix.

*She smiles* "You look wonderful deary, hum I can adjust it a bit to help it look more better if you like, forgot that thing got small in my days" *She turns and taps the side of her arm* "Ordis open up the tailor" 

*She smiles* "You look wonderful deary, hum I can adjust it a bit to help it look more better if you like, forgot that thing got small in my days" *She turns and taps the side of her arm* "Ordis open up the tailor" 

Nina returns to the changing room and swaps back into her clothes, handing you the dress.

"Why are you being so nice?" She asks.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Nina returns to the changing room and swaps back into her clothes, handing you the dress.

"Why are you being so nice?" She asks.

*She smiles warmly, however a keen eye will spot a gimps of sorrow in her smile* "We're New Loka, by the mother we'll allways be kind as much as we can, I wish to help all people, no matter who or what they are, outside this world, the solar system is a tainted place" 

*She smiles warmly, however a keen eye will spot a gimps of sorrow in her smile* "We're New Loka, by the mother we'll allways be kind as much as we can, I wish to help all people, no matter who or what they are, outside this world, the solar system is a tainted place" 

"Thank you." She says. "Ever since I woke most people have been... offput by me. Some look at me and their eyes... there is so much hatred there."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Thank you." She says. "Ever since I woke most people have been... offput by me. Some look at me and their eyes... there is so much hatred there."

*She sighs and nods* "I'm afraid some will" *She places the dress into the device and lets ordis do his magic* "So, if I may ask, where did you come from?" 

*She sighs and nods* "I'm afraid some will" *She places the dress into the device and lets ordis do his magic* "So, if I may ask, where did you come from?" 

"The hospital." She says. "Beyond that, I don't know. I can't remember anything."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"The hospital." She says. "Beyond that, I don't know. I can't remember anything."

*She perks a brow* "I see..." *She looks to the side* "I woke up inside some kind of Orokin Pod, along with Spirts,Zaeed and..well, I'm not allowed to say his name...really.."

*She perks a brow* "I see..." *She looks to the side* "I woke up inside some kind of Orokin Pod, along with Spirts,Zaeed and..well, I'm not allowed to say his name...really.."

"Do you remember where you were from?" She asks. "Where you grew up?"

On 12/17/2016 at 2:32 PM, Unus said:

"Take your time sir, the fact I'm breathing pure O2 now is the lap of luxury in and of itself."

"Crime glat we knot hav to flot eryware."

The Chroma steadies itself as if by saying that, the spell of stability would be undone.

((Quotifying in order to rejigger the whoseewhatzit.))

On 28.12.2016 at 8:29 PM, Rakawan said:

Silence this time.

No one raises a hand. A few seem shocked to learn there are other archetypes.

Baast loudly attempted to scratch her ear (hidden beneath the helmet) with her back foot while assessing the awkwardly silent scene.

Alright then… Siger mentally remarked the fact that no one who is present isn’t familiar with the original teaching of the five phases.

“In the classic archetype structure, the Madurai path is also referred as the "huo" phase - the domain of fire. And, truth to be told, fire is perhaps the finest symbolical example of what the school represents. Madurai is about forces in their zenith; it is about the physical force of an entity in its pique, after which comes the inevitable decline; Madurai is about dynamism, aggression, and enthusiasm; about the driving power that provides the whole realm with the moving momentum. The school teaches of how to convert one's inner strengths such as will, enthusiasm, and passion into the actual deeds that change the state of the universe and the scholar's place in it as a result. Madurai is about both raising and sustaining the inner powers of a scholar, and about controlling the outburst of these inner flames in order to prevent disasters usually brought by the element in its imbalanced state. This is the unique complexity of the Madurai: when the other paths are mono-vectorial in their teaching, encouraging a scholar to boost his or hers powers in the given school and relying on the great cycle of control also known as "kè", Madurai also teaches to self-limit and restrain those powers. I will give you the explanation of why it is so soon enough, and, most likely, that will also be the most important part of the lecture.

Now back to the symbolism. The other attributes associated with the fire path are the red color, the youthful period of life, emotions of love and hatred, the South part of a world, summertime, heat, the virtue of propriety, and the mythological creature known as the Vermilion Bird aka Zhū Què aka Phoenix

He nodded at the audience

“That is right – this planet bears the somewhat deformed name of the Madurai mythological symbol. Those of you who are familiar with the legend of the mentioned bird may also link it with the calligraphic symbol of the school and to generate a basic insight on one of the Madurai’s theoretical and philosophical basis’ - one of which we will discuss soon.

Now, who of you would be the first one to tell about at least five properties of flame?”  

Edited by Teloch

4 hours ago, Teloch said:

Baast loudly attempted to scratch her ear (hidden beneath the helmet) with her back foot while assessing the awkwardly silent scene.

Alright then… Siger mentally remarked the fact that no one who is present isn’t familiar with the original teaching of the five phases.

“In the classic archetype structure, the Madurai path is also referred as the "huo" phase - the domain of fire. And, truth to be told, fire is perhaps the finest symbolical example of what the school represents. Madurai is about forces in their zenith; it is about the physical force of an entity in its pique, after which comes the inevitable decline; Madurai is about dynamism, aggression, and enthusiasm; about the driving power that provides the whole realm with the moving momentum. The school teaches of how to convert one's inner strengths such as will, enthusiasm, and passion into the actual deeds that change the state of the universe and the scholar's place in it as a result. Madurai is about both raising and sustaining the inner powers of a scholar, and about controlling the outburst of these inner flames in order to prevent disasters usually brought by the element in its imbalanced state. This is the unique complexity of the Madurai: when the other paths are mono-vectorial in their teaching, encouraging a scholar to boost his or hers powers in the given school and relying on the great cycle of control also known as "kè", Madurai also teaches to self-limit and restrain those powers. I will give you the explanation of why it is so soon enough, and, most likely, that will also be the most important part of the lecture.

Now back to the symbolism. The other attributes associated with the fire path are the red color, the youthful period of life, emotions of love and hatred, the South part of a world, summertime, heat, the virtue of propriety, and the mythological creature known as the Vermilion Bird aka Zhū Què aka Phoenix

He nodded at the audience

“That is right – this planet bears the somewhat deformed name of the Madurai mythological symbol. Those of you who are familiar with the legend of the mentioned bird may also link it with the calligraphic symbol of the school and to generate a basic insight on one of the Madurai’s theoretical and philosophical basis’ - one of which we will discuss soon.

Now, who of you would be the first one to tell about at least five properties of flame?”  

This time a bulky and strong looking Tenno rises.

"Fire produces heat, fire produces light, fire destroys, fire gives life, fire purifies." He says, then sits.