The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

13 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Something rustles in the leaves, but does not approach. After a moment it shuffles away.

Max just sighs. (I try to help, they go for the quick and "easy" solution. Why did I think they'd be any different.) he moves to a sitting position, still leaning against the wall, looking very bored amd tired. 

The firehawx facility hadn't been the most active the last few days/week. Mostly still building up during that time and deciding on the objective each of its operatives would take part in. After finally having had all the operatives settle down the search for relics could get to a better start, but Aaron seemed more interested in other business at the moment, looking around for any Acolyte or the Neophyte, Fell would also be trying to dodge him more than usually.

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

The firehawx facility hadn't been the most active the last few days/week. Mostly still building up during that time and deciding on the objective each of its operatives would take part in. After finally having had all the operatives settle down the search for relics could get to a better start, but Aaron seemed more interested in other business at the moment, looking around for any Acolyte or the Neophyte, Fell would also be trying to dodge him more than usually.

The Acimtes chambers border a new installation. Death and another Nekros and neophyte stand overlooking the installation of a massive door.

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Acimtes chambers border a new installation. Death and another Nekros and neophyte stand overlooking the installation of a massive door.

Aaron approached Death and the others. "Greetings, have any of you seen Fell?"

7 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Aaron approached Death and the others. "Greetings, have any of you seen Fell?"

"Unfortunately no." He says. "What do you think of our new Barrow?"

The door slides into place and then opens. 

Inside is a hallway made from obsidian. Several cell like rooms line the walls.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Unfortunately no." He says. "What do you think of our new Barrow?"

The door slides into place and then opens. 

Inside is a hallway made from obsidian. Several cell like rooms line the walls.

Aaron looked around the hallway, his gaze lingering at the cell like rooms. "Its impressive, but I will have to continue looking for Fell. There is something I have to discuss with him."

43 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Aaron looked around the hallway, his gaze lingering at the cell like rooms. "Its impressive, but I will have to continue looking for Fell. There is something I have to discuss with him."

"Of course, Warlord." Death says. "You may wish to check the lower levels. He may be hanging around some of the abandoned tunnels."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Of course, Warlord." Death says. "You may wish to check the lower levels. He may be hanging around some of the abandoned tunnels."

"Thank you for the advice, Death." The Loki replies, wandering of to the lower levels. Seconds after he left Fell would pass by the Neophyte and the others, coming from the direction in which Aaron headed.

Just now, Denny2669 said:

"Because he spoke of the Shadow." she replied.

"The Sentient Hunhow spoke of the Shadow."

Waving his hands, Richard indicated that this discussion was not important.  "Do you have a copy of a recently medical scan?  I can patch that into my HUD and look for her that way."

10 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Thank you for the advice, Death." The Loki replies, wandering of to the lower levels. Seconds after he left Fell would pass by the Neophyte and the others, coming from the direction in which Aaron headed.

Death stops him.

"The Warlord wishes to speak with you." He says. 

10 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Waving his hands, Richard indicated that this discussion was not important.  "Do you have a copy of a recently medical scan?  I can patch that into my HUD and look for her that way."

"None recent." Rip says. "We don't have a good history with hospitals."

32 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"None recent." Rip says. "We don't have a good history with hospitals."

"What he said." said Alice.

18 hours ago, Unus said:

"Another example of Mr. R's bountiful pockets, you picked the golden apple straight from it's bow madam. Only know 9 souls with that kinda luck, and only two were stabbed to death by jealous concubines."

The Operator's eyes take on a steel grey for a moment

"And one good for nothing sister who wanted me as her groom! Me! Pol. . ."

The voice goes silent quite rapidly silent.

"Let's just ignore that last one."

The Operator begins taking pictures as they pass by the scroll-backed individuals. One finger on it's eyebrow and the other to the side of the eye, "clicking"away.

"He is not the only one funding this project." She says. "Nor am I the only one doing work." 

The guards start forward and return again as Felicity waves.

"We will see about getting you security clearance first." She says. "So I don't have to keep calling off security everytime something catches your eye."

On 14.01.2017 at 4:01 AM, Rakawan said:

The felines path leads her through one of the passing shades.

He looks down, clearly annoyed.

"Do you mind?" He asks the feline. 

The cat crouches playfully when being addressed, wriggles it rear as if preparing to pounce at something, and bolts away with the jumpy gait (which is quite contradicting with her constitution). At speed, she leaped at her master, taking the advantage of surprise and crouching up him as if he was not a rhino pilot but a fir-tree. When she finally mounted herself on his shoulders, she laid down in the gutter between his neck and the handles of his LMG and greatsword, impersonating a furry, humming, armored, boar-sized living collar.

Perhaps he should’ve done something about it, but it appears that he used to deal with capricious women, and so often allows them perhaps a bit much as long as it is harmless.

Overhearing the latest part mentioning the issues with possible shades siphoning, he approached the group, asking neutrally “Troublesome students?”

Edited by Teloch
oh my, that was kinky

On 1/15/2017 at 8:40 AM, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Max just sighs. (I try to help, they go for the quick and "easy" solution. Why did I think they'd be any different.) he moves to a sitting position, still leaning against the wall, looking very bored amd tired. 

The other Ivara moves to stand silently by you.