The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

On 10/26/2017 at 6:57 PM, Rakawan said:

The Ember turns, hurling a fireball into the jar.

Marcus collapses into a puddle, while Akama simply stops directly behind the edge of the shield wall.

The jar melted and the peanut butter caught fire.

"I was going to use that for lunches, you know," Richard said.  "I don't appreciate wasting food."  He moved to stand where the jar had been, taking advantage of the attention he was now being given.  "Now then.

I don't have a clue why you're fighting over this nonsense, but you're done.  You're both guilty, you're both angry."  His exasperated tone grew hard.  "And you are both wasting valuable time."  Richard turned his briefcase over in his hands as he spoke.  "If you insist upon beating the daylights out of each other, you will do it LATER."

Edited by Yzjdriel

3 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

The jar melted and the peanut butter caught fire.

"I was going to use that for lunches, you know," Richard said.  "I don't appreciate wasting food."  He moved to stand where the jar had been, taking advantage of the attention he was now being given.  "Now then.

I don't have a clue why you're fighting over this nonsense, but you're done.  You're both guilty, you're both angry." his exasperated tone grew hard. "And you are both wasting valuable time."  Richard turned his briefcase over in his hands as he spoke.  "If you insist upon beating the daylights out of each other, you will do it LATER."

Elise flicks her wrist, extinguishing the flames on her hands. Akama steps out of the barrier. Marcus surges around behind you in wave form.

”I will be happy to listen to you.” Akama says. “Once I kill the man who seduced my wife.”

13 hours ago, Prometheus00001 said:

Glancing at the various bounties posted to the board, none in particular caught Prometheus' eye. He turned back to the receptionist. "Sorry, are there any other Tenno near here who are more experienced in this place? Also, where are the nearest living quarters?"

(OOC, I essentially need someone to help me get started in the RP by allowing for some player to player interaction. Also, an adventure hook/call to adventure would be nice. I'm bad at coming up with self-made calls to adventure.)

“Sorry, most of the experienced Tenno are on Lua, working worthy the Corpus to drive off a Grineer assault.” She says. “I believe they are still taking recruits if you are interested.

(((This call leads to a more combat oriented event. If you want social role play we can find something.))

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Elise flicks her wrist, extinguishing the flames on her hands. Akama steps out of the barrier. Marcus surges around behind you in wave form.

”I will be happy to listen to you.” Akama says. “Once I kill the man who seduced my wife.”

"Perhaps I did not make myself clear," said Richard evenly, holding Akama in place with a flick of his hand.  "I was not asking."

7 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Perhaps I did not make myself clear," said Richard evenly, holding Akama in place with a flick of his hand.  "I was not asking."

With what seems to be no more than a mental command an orb of radiation engulfs you, lifting you from the ground and then slamming you back down with enough force to break your concentration. A puddle of energy appears under Akama, burning away the stasis.

He sweeps his hand, the orb carrying you into the far wall with enough force to crack the stone.

“Quaint.” Akama says. “But futile.”

Marco draw his blade.

The orb of radiation seems to gnaw at your very thoughts, enveloping your senses in a hazy fog. However through it you can sense the void currents of energy flowing through the air around, and inside, Akama and the others. You can sense a dense concentration of void energy inside Akama, likely his operator form.

Edited by Rakawan

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“Sorry, most of the experienced Tenno are on Lua, working worthy the Corpus to drive off a Grineer assault.” She says. “I believe they are still taking recruits if you are interested.

(((This call leads to a more combat oriented event. If you want social role play we can find something.))

"Very well. I'll join the Tenno on Lua."

On 10/25/2017 at 4:09 PM, Rakawan said:

You do not find any active assailants, however one of your soldiers has another pinned by the neck to the wall.

”You think that’s a funny alarm?” He bellows. “You think it’s a funny prank?”

Grabs the soldier who thought it was fun because I'm pissed. "You think this is @(*()$ funny huh well I will see about that when we train...." He says. "Oh he will be in hell" he thinks.

On 10/27/2017 at 4:35 PM, Rakawan said:

With what seems to be no more than a mental command an orb of radiation engulfs you, lifting you from the ground and then slamming you back down with enough force to break your concentration. A puddle of energy appears under Akama, burning away the stasis.

He sweeps his hand, the orb carrying you into the far wall with enough force to crack the stone.

“Quaint.” Akama says. “But futile.”

Marco draw his blade.

The orb of radiation seems to gnaw at your very thoughts, enveloping your senses in a hazy fog. However through it you can sense the void currents of energy flowing through the air around, and inside, Akama and the others. You can sense a dense concentration of void energy inside Akama, likely his operator form.

A Void Dash was plenty to carry Richard back to his original place, and a Manifested Link shifted Akama's Manifest off of Richard - and onto Akama.

"The ability to get your attention is neither quaint nor futile.  Now cease this nonsense before I demonstrate that the inability to breathe due to a constricted windpipe is not a status effect."

On 10/30/2017 at 8:27 AM, Yzjdriel said:

A Void Dash was plenty to carry Richard back to his original place, and a Manifested Link shifted Akama's Manifest off of Richard - and onto Akama.

"The ability to get your attention is neither quaint nor futile.  Now cease this nonsense before I demonstrate that the inability to breathe due to a constricted windpipe is not a status effect."

Akama stops moving towards Marcus, but does not sheathe his weapons.

”Very well.” He says. “I suppose I should at least learn why this rat chose to creep back into my life.”

On 10/29/2017 at 10:40 AM, Prometheus00001 said:

(I know, I know. I apologize, as I did not intend for it to come across as impatient, but a subconscious impatience has always sort have been in my nature.)

“Teleporter pad should take you to the portal room.” The receptionist says. “From there you’ll want to speak with Madam Felicity, she runs the tower coordinating the defense.”

On 10/29/2017 at 2:51 AM, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Grabs the soldier who thought it was fun because I'm pissed. "You think this is @(*()$ funny huh well I will see about that when we train...." He says. "Oh he will be in hell" he thinks.

The soldier pales.

”And here I was hoping to be the first one up.” Serena says. “Oh well. Pack your bags and move out. Captain, a word?”

She motions for you to follow her.

13 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Akama stops moving towards Marcus, but does not sheathe his weapons.

”Very well.” He says. “I suppose I should at least learn why this rat chose to creep back into my life.”

"It wasn't by his choice.  One is wise not to argue with Tak."

12 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"It wasn't by his choice.  One is wise not to argue with Tak."

Akama chuckles.

"At least some things remain unchanged."

Tak is sitting cross-legged by the burning peanut butter holding a tea kettle over it.

Akama turns to you.

"And I suppose you have something to do with both of them being here." He says.

11 hours ago, Prometheus00001 said:

After his short commute between the teleporter pad and portal room, Prometheus approached the woman attending the defense station he had found himself in. "Are you Madam Felicity? I'm here to help with the defense effort."

The woman behind the desk shakes her head.

"No I am not." She says. "Unfortunately. Have you seen her? She's stunning."

She points to a portal.

"You'll want this one. It leads to the Reliquary. One of the Dax should be able to guide you."

12 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Akama chuckles.

"At least some things remain unchanged."

Tak is sitting cross-legged by the burning peanut butter holding a tea kettle over it.

Akama turns to you.

"And I suppose you have something to do with both of them being here." He says.

Richard shrugged.  "Like I said, you don't argue with Tak.  Unless you mean that I had something to do with them being specifically here, specifically now.  In which case, yes."

On 11/1/2017 at 7:27 PM, Rakawan said:

The woman behind the desk shakes her head.

"No I am not." She says. "Unfortunately. Have you seen her? She's stunning."

She points to a portal.

"You'll want this one. It leads to the Reliquary. One of the Dax should be able to guide you."

Prometheus stepped through the portal.

On 11/3/2017 at 6:06 AM, Prometheus00001 said:

Prometheus stepped through the portal.

The portal deposits you in an Orokin tower, in a massive room. There is a huge holographic display, showing multiple ships and battlefields. 

"Corpus Obelisk three-five engaging Fomorian two-six." A crewman says from a screen hanging from the ceiling.

You see several figures dressed like Teshin walking around, as well as a few standing at attention by each door. These must be the Dax you have heard about.

On 11/2/2017 at 7:06 AM, Yzjdriel said:

Richard shrugged.  "Like I said, you don't argue with Tak.  Unless you mean that I had something to do with them being specifically here, specifically now.  In which case, yes."

"I am simply here to guide you." Tak said. "I would make your explanation of events quick. Akama is not know for his patience."

Akama turns to say something, then relaxes and nods.