The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Fell pushed open the large doors leading into the monastery's courtyard, stepping onto the stone ground. He ran a hand through his hair as he walked to the crystalline structure in the middle of the courtyard.. He felt relieved to be out of the busy city. The bustling streets were nice but at some point everyone has to get out of it too. The crystal obelisk's heartbeat like pulsing was relaxing.  

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Fell pushed open the large doors leading into the monastery's courtyard, stepping onto the stone ground. He ran a hand through his hair as he walked to the crystalline structure in the middle of the courtyard.. He felt relieved to be out of the busy city. The bustling streets were nice but at some point everyone has to get out of it too. The crystal obelisk's heartbeat like pulsing was relaxing.  

The calm of the courtyard is at odds with the storm above. Lightning cackles in the sky above. 

As you enter you can hear a new sound. The sound of children playing and laughing. It is coming from a corridor on the east wing.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The calm of the courtyard is at odds with the storm above. Lightning cackles in the sky above. 

As you enter you can hear a new sound. The sound of children playing and laughing. It is coming from a corridor on the east wing.

Fell turned away from the crystal and lazily wadded over to the east wing. He didn't expect to hear children playing here out of all places, but he guessed that there had to be some place for them away from the city with someone watching them.

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Three.” She says. “But only because I got tired of building more frames. I miss the field work, but my duties as Keeper require that I stay here.”

She laughs at the story of Phorid.

”Remonds me of Darrin’s story.” She says. “He kept tweaking his shotgun, claimed it had jammed during a mission when a Charger attacked.”

“Wait, you haven’t done field work in a while?” Odrah seems surprised at this revelation.

”Well we need to change that!” He says with new enthusiasm in his voice.

”What do you say? You and me, one night, one mission?”

17 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Fell turned away from the crystal and lazily wadded over to the east wing. He didn't expect to hear children playing here out of all places, but he guessed that there had to be some place for them away from the city with someone watching them.

The corridor with the children’s voices has twenty four rooms along a hallway. The end door appears to lead to some sort of hot spring or bathhouse.

5 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

“Wait, you haven’t done field work in a while?” Odrah seems surprised at this revelation.

”Well we need to change that!” He says with new enthusiasm in his voice.

”What do you say? You and me, one night, one mission?”

Mira opens the door.

”Perhaps once Master Alan returns.” She says. “At least one Keeper must remain here to keep the Indifference at bay.”

You see another figure at the end of the Hall, staring at the doors where the children are. 

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The corridor with the children’s voices has twenty four rooms along a hallway. The end door appears to lead to some sort of hot spring or bathhouse.

Mira opens the door.

”Perhaps once Master Alan returns.” She says. “At least one Keeper must remain here to keep the Indifference at bay.”

You see another figure at the end of the Hall, staring at the doors where the children are. 

Fell's gaze shifts up towards the door once he notices someone opening the door. "Oh, hello there." He mutters in greeting as he does a shallow waving gesture.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Mira opens the door.

“C’mon, just one night! You and I can stay here while we sabotage a reactor lightyears away!”

Odrah turned his attention to the figure at the end of the hall. “Or perhaps take out a trespasser by the door.”

46 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Fell's gaze shifts up towards the door once he notices someone opening the door. "Oh, hello there." He mutters in greeting as he does a shallow waving gesture.

2 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

“C’mon, just one night! You and I can stay here while we sabotage a reactor lightyears away!”

Odrah turned his attention to the figure at the end of the hall. “Or perhaps take out a trespasser by the door.”

((You kids have fun now. Try not to scratch the walls.))

7 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

"I'm no trespasser. Just checking out this place again after not having been here for a few weeks." Fell calmly replied. "The name is Fell, and you are?"

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Richard nodded.  "I'm with you there.  On your go, Alana."

Alana leads you all down the path outside and towards a sign.

The sign, made from what appears to be melted Grineer armor contains very explicit descriptions of the dangers ahead and possible gruesome deaths that await. 

For all the warnings the plaguelands itself appears no more dreary than the other parts of Ceres. No zombies bursting from the soil, no Infested launching globs of toxic goo, no Grineer vomiting slime into buckets. It seems almost... peaceful.

12 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"I'm no trespasser. Just checking out this place again after not having been here for a few weeks." Fell calmly replied. "The name is Fell, and you are?"

“Name’s Odrah. Tenno Bounty hunter.” Odrah replied.

”I managed to disrupt a Corpus Traffciking ring on Neptune, and, well, that’s why I’m here with these children.”

The children were laughing and playing in their rooms.

”I’m out of commission at the moment but I do have a few warframes stored away somewhere in this place. The rest are on my ship, which I can’t seem to reach through this storm.”

1 minute ago, ljmadruga said:

“Name’s Odrah. Tenno Bounty hunter.” Odrah replied.

”I managed to disrupt a Corpus Traffciking ring on Neptune, and, well, that’s why I’m here with these children.”

The children were laughing and playing in their rooms.

”I’m out of commission at the moment but I do have a few warframes stored away somewhere in this place. The rest are on my ship, which I can’t seem to reach through this storm.”

"Trafficking ring? Any idea how big?" Fell inquired as he adjusted the metallic glove fitted around his right arm. "And I'm sure a few of the folk here got a trick to get to your ship through this storm." 

28 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Trafficking ring? Any idea how big?" Fell inquired as he adjusted the metallic glove fitted around his right arm. "And I'm sure a few of the folk here got a trick to get to your ship through this storm." 

“From what I can tell the ring has at least 2 members” Odrah said with a sarcastic tone.

“I have a suspicion on where to start but no concrete evidence. Mira mentioned that someone names Sierra was checking out a tracking device that was found on my ship, so I have that.”

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“You have to tell them that.” Serena says. “If all you say is fire that’s all they’ll do.”

Dark looked so ready to get out of the sim. "I just wanna be able to make new weapons." Dark says. "I haven't been able to do anything for a while." Dark thinks.

Edited by (PS4)gamegod-2002

13 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

“From what I can tell the ring has at least 2 members” Odrah said with a sarcastic tone.

“I have a suspicion on where to start but no concrete evidence. Mira mentioned that someone names Sierra was checking out a tracking device that was found on my ship, so I have that.”

"That gives a start. Seems like we best find this Sierra so that we can get on track."

11 hours ago, ljmadruga said:

Yeah, well, I’m kinda new here. I have no idea where anything is. Maybe Mira can point us in the right direction.

"Sounds like a plan, because I honestly have no idea who Sierra is either. So where can we find this Mira?" 

2 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Sounds like a plan, because I honestly have no idea who Sierra is either. So where can we find this Mira?" 

14 hours ago, ljmadruga said:

Yeah, well, I’m kinda new here. I have no idea where anything is. Maybe Mira can point us in the right direction.

Mira calms draws out a small file and begins filing her nails.

15 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Dark looked so ready to get out of the sim. "I just wanna be able to make new weapons." Dark says. "I haven't been able to do anything for a while." Dark thinks.

“Simulation reset.” The simulacrum says. “Good luck.”

You find yourself back in the forest.

2 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

Odrah began his question before promptly being interrupted.

”Do you know where we can find Sierra?”

“Gearhead Dojo in orbit.” She says. “Storm should be clearing up soon.”

She seems a bit peeved that your conversation with her was interrupted.

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Gearhead Dojo in orbit.” She says. “Storm should be clearing up soon.”

She seems a bit peeved that your conversation with her was interrupted.

5 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Odrah notices that Mira looks a tad bit annoyed.

“Fell, why don’t you meat me at the dojo later? I have some business to finish with Mira.”

Odrah mouthed the word “sorry” to Mira.

26 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

Odrah notices that Mira looks a tad bit annoyed.

“Fell, why don’t you meat me at the dojo later? I have some business to finish with Mira.”

Odrah mouthed the word “sorry” to Mira.

"Sure, I guess I can look for Tak in the meanwhile, and which dojo do you mean exactly? Not that familiar with this place either." 

22 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Sure, I guess I can look for Tak in the meanwhile, and which dojo do you mean exactly? Not that familiar with this place either." 

“Did you not hear the lady? She said it’s in orbit!” Odrah said with an annoyed tone.

In reality, he was trying to be as polite as he could.