The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

21 hours ago, ljmadruga said:

"Quite literally anything you see on the floor that is not attatched to anything else you can use," Odrah said. "Just don't touch the gorgon sitting next to the foundry. Also, don't get too confortable because we'll be at the dojo in a few moments."

Odrah turned to Dixon. "Hey Dixon, can you give me a hand?" Odrah was holding an entire arm of a prototype warframe out to him.

Dixon shakes the hand of the prototype.

”As long as it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.” He says, gesturing to says parts.

21 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Got it." Fell hummed as he picked up a few loose pieces of scrap. He sits back down on one of the seats and fishes two items out of his pockets. A knife and a small square cube that seems to pulse with orange energy.

Outside the Orbiter your can see several Dojo’s. One in particular stands out. Tenno in archwings surround it, peeling away or welding down panels and working on other systems.

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Outside the Orbiter your can see several Dojo’s. One in particular stands out. Tenno in archwings surround it, peeling away or welding down panels and working on other systems.

Fell looks up at the Dojo that still seemed a work in progress. His attention quickly went back to the scraps of metal in front of him though, as he tapped on a few of the smaller scraps and after on the small orange pulsing box. The scraps responded to it by floating around the box. He made a small hand gesture to let the scraps bundle up in a neat pile. "... Maybe I should've brought an extra pouch to store these in." 

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Dixon shakes the hand of the prototype.

”As long as it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.” He says, gesturing to says parts.

4 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Fell looks up at the Dojo that still seemed a work in progress. His attention quickly went back to the scraps of metal in front of him though, as he tapped on a few of the smaller scraps and after on the small orange pulsing box. The scraps responded to it by floating around the box. He made a small hand gesture to let the scraps bundle up in a neat pile. "... Maybe I should've brought an extra pouch to store these in." 

Odrah propped up a warframe chassis on the operating table. The lifeless body sat like a drunken rag doll. One of its arms was already attatched, as well as its legs and head.

Dixon held the remaining arm up to its shoulder.

Odrah placed his right palm on the warframe’s back close to the base of the neck. He closed his eyes and spread his fingers.

Cerulean energy channeled through Odrah’s arm before redirecting from his fingers into the frame. The energy moved some cables and muscle in the chassis that creeped organically out to welcome its new limb.

”Oooh, that’s brisk!” Odrah hissed. He tried his best to ignore the pain, but it grew and grew more powerful.

Finally, the arm fused to the body, forming a whole greater than the sum of its parts. The fusion caused a small blast that knocked down Dixon and Odrah.

Odrah rubbed his forehead. His right hand was burnt at the fingertips and bleeding.

”Ahh my head,” Odrah complained. He got up to examine the frame. The arm was successfully attatched, but there was a large hole by the base of the neck on the shoulder they were operating. He hadn’t noticed his injured hand yet.

”Are you alright guys?” Odrah asked.

A pause worried Odrah.

“Dixon?! Fell?!”

5 hours ago, ljmadruga said:

"Ahh my head,” Odrah complained. He got up to examine the frame. The arm was successfully attatched, but there was a large hole by the base of the neck on the shoulder they were operating. He hadn’t noticed his injured hand yet.

A pause worried Odrah.

“Dixon?! Fell?!”

Fell had shot up from his seat as soon as he heard the blast. The bits of scraps floated after him as he paced towards Odrah. "Everything okay back here?" 

On 1/19/2018 at 8:00 PM, ljmadruga said:

Odrah propped up a warframe chassis on the operating table. The lifeless body sat like a drunken rag doll. One of its arms was already attatched, as well as its legs and head.

Dixon held the remaining arm up to its shoulder.

Odrah placed his right palm on the warframe’s back close to the base of the neck. He closed his eyes and spread his fingers.

Cerulean energy channeled through Odrah’s arm before redirecting from his fingers into the frame. The energy moved some cables and muscle in the chassis that creeped organically out to welcome its new limb.

”Oooh, that’s brisk!” Odrah hissed. He tried his best to ignore the pain, but it grew and grew more powerful.

Finally, the arm fused to the body, forming a whole greater than the sum of its parts. The fusion caused a small blast that knocked down Dixon and Odrah.

Odrah rubbed his forehead. His right hand was burnt at the fingertips and bleeding.

”Ahh my head,” Odrah complained. He got up to examine the frame. The arm was successfully attatched, but there was a large hole by the base of the neck on the shoulder they were operating. He hadn’t noticed his injured hand yet.

A pause worried Odrah.

“Dixon?! Fell?!”

I

On 1/20/2018 at 1:58 AM, kyrozon said:

Fell had shot up from his seat as soon as he heard the blast. The bits of scraps floated after him as he paced towards Odrah. "Everything okay back here?" 

Fell would see Dixon leaning around the corner of the room, holding what appears to be a heavily burnt Loki arm. He places it on the ground and holds his finger up to his lips before slipping out of sight.

On 1/20/2018 at 1:58 AM, kyrozon said:

”I’m alright, for the most part.” Odrah said.

Odrah looked around the room and saw the dismembered Loki arm. He picked it up. “Oh no, I killed Dixon!” Odrah exclaimed.

Silo chimed in.

”Actually, Operator I am still picking up three life signatures on board. Also, we will be landing shortly.”

Odrah looked outside to the landing pad- or what was left of it.

14 hours ago, ljmadruga said:

”I’m alright, for the most part.” Odrah said.

Odrah looked around the room and saw the dismembered Loki arm. He picked it up. “Oh no, I killed Dixon!” Odrah exclaimed.

Silo chimed in.

”Actually, Operator I am still picking up three life signatures on board. Also, we will be landing shortly.”

Odrah looked outside to the landing pad- or what was left of it.

Dixon steps back around tha corner.

”No landing pad.” He says. “You’ll see why shortly.”

He turns to the computer console.

”You.” He says to Silo. “Are no fun.”

A beam locks onto the ship, pulling it closer. 

“Transport for three.” Dixon says.

You feel something catch on your gut and feel your vision blur. When the effect fades you are standing inside a long hallway. A Zanuka style proxy sits, almost panting, before a Dojo door. 

Dixon walks up to the proxy and pats it on the head before running his hand down its back.

The proxy barks and steps aside. The dojo door unlocks.

”Always pet the guard dog.” He says.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Dixon steps back around tha corner.

”No landing pad.” He says. “You’ll see why shortly.”

He turns to the computer console.

”You.” He says to Silo. “Are no fun.”

A beam locks onto the ship, pulling it closer. 

“Transport for three.” Dixon says.

You feel something catch on your gut and feel your vision blur. When the effect fades you are standing inside a long hallway. A Zanuka style proxy sits, almost panting, before a Dojo door. 

Dixon walks up to the proxy and pats it on the head before running his hand down its back.

Odrah began to follow Dixon through the door when it slammed shut inches from his face. He looked down at the Zanuka, which was sitting patiently.

Odrah squatted down to its level and held out his right hand. Realizing his injury, he brought his right hand back and held out his left.

The zanuka approached his hand and appeared to sniff and analyze it. The Zanuka then lowered its head again, awaiting Odrah’s hand.

Odrah stroked the zanuka’s head gently with his left hand. When the Zanuka was satisfied, he raised his head again. Satisfied, the Zanuka opened the door again.

On 1/22/2018 at 2:38 PM, Rakawan said:

On 1/22/2018 at 3:49 PM, ljmadruga said:

Odrah began to follow Dixon through the door when it slammed shut inches from his face. He looked down at the Zanuka, which was sitting patiently.

Odrah squatted down to its level and held out his right hand. Realizing his injury, he brought his right hand back and held out his left.

The zanuka approached his hand and appeared to sniff and analyze it. The Zanuka then lowered its head again, awaiting Odrah’s hand.

Odrah stroked the zanuka’s head gently with his left hand. When the Zanuka was satisfied, he raised his head again. Satisfied, the Zanuka opened the door again.

Fell, who had partly tuned out as he walked after the other two. Giving the Zanuka a pet on the head as with his other hand he was still occupied putting pieces of scraps into different pockets. Honestly with how little attention he is paying it'd be no surprise if he ran into a wall.

On 1/22/2018 at 9:49 AM, ljmadruga said:

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

Fell, who had partly tuned out as he walked after the other two. Giving the Zanuka a pet on the head as with his other hand he was still occupied putting pieces of scraps into different pockets. Honestly with how little attention he is paying it'd be no surprise if he ran into a wall.

A Mesa stands inside giving out orders, a clipboard in her hand.

”And make sure the weld is right this time.” She says. “And for the last time no one is allowed to use the transporter until we... Oh... alright who used it.”

”Sierra.” Dixon says. “You look lovely.”

The Mesa turns, dropping the clipboard.

”Dixon.” She says. “I heard you were dead.”

She does not seem happy to find out otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A Mesa stands inside giving out orders, a clipboard in her hand.

”And make sure the weld is right this time.” She says. “And for the last time no one is allowed to use the transporter until we... Oh... alright who used it.”

”Sierra.” Dixon says. “You look lovely.”

The Mesa turns, dropping the clipboard.

”Dixon.” She says. “I heard you were dead.”

She does not seem happy to find out otherwise. 

“If I may,” Odrah interrupted before the situation escalated.

”The name is Odrah. Tenno bounty hunter. I hear you would be able to trace the tracker that Keeper Mira sent you?”

Odrah offered his hand for a handshake.

23 hours ago, kyrozon said:

You do indeed walk into a wall, or almost into a wall. As you get within an inch an unknown force pushes you back.

21 hours ago, ljmadruga said:

“If I may,” Odrah interrupted before the situation escalated.

”The name is Odrah. Tenno bounty hunter. I hear you would be able to trace the tracker that Keeper Mira sent you?”

Odrah offered his hand for a handshake.

Sierra turns to Odrah. 

“Already have.” She says. “Also managed to tie it to a comm channel used to contact a current visiting corpus fellow. Ket Prova.”

On 1/17/2018 at 4:24 PM, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

Dark groans and cloaks going to the same spot. "Spread out and cloak." Dark says. Annoyed. "Ugh why are they idiots." Dark thinks.

The troops do as you command, surrounding the outpost.

”Misdiles primed and ready.” Serena says.

28 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You do indeed walk into a wall, or almost into a wall. As you get within an inch an unknown force pushes you back.

Sierra turns to Odrah. 

“Already have.” She says. “Also managed to tie it to a comm channel used to contact a current visiting corpus fellow. Ket Prova.”

“Oh, well alright then,” Odrah said. He brought back his hand. “Any word where I can find Mr. Prova?” Odrah asked.

On 1/24/2018 at 10:20 AM, ljmadruga said:

“Oh, well alright then,” Odrah said. He brought back his hand. “Any word where I can find Mr. Prova?” Odrah asked.

22 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Fell stumbles back at the force push. "... Okay that's a first." 

“The luxury hotel.” Sierra says. “Only place he’d accept. Word of warning, he is here on official businesss. Something about a contract fur the purchase of military goods. It might be a good idea to talk to the chancellor first. Actually I’m coming with you. I need to give him an update on therail reconstruction.”

She turns to Fell.

”Walk-in into walls has been a problem for several of our more... “gifted” engineers.” She says. “So we installed repulsive fields along the main hallways to prevent it.”

12 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

F"ire and keep cloaked."dark says. "please be the last thing" dark thinks.

This time the Grineer response is much less focused. They begin to send units into the forest, leaving two of the walkways unguarded. 

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“The luxury hotel.” Sierra says. “Only place he’d accept. Word of warning, he is here on official businesss. Something about a contract fur the purchase of military goods. It might be a good idea to talk to the chancellor first. Actually I’m coming with you. I need to give him an update on therail reconstruction.”

She turns to Fell.

”Walk-in into walls has been a problem for several of our more... “gifted” engineers.” She says. “So we installed repulsive fields along the main hallways to prevent it.”

Odrah attempted to poke the wall and felt the wall push his hand back. He turned around and leaned against the wall, which balanced his weight.

”Just to clarify, is it you that’s coming with us or is it you thats coming with us?” Odrah asked.

14 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

Odrah attempted to poke the wall and felt the wall push his hand back. He turned around and leaned against the wall, which balanced his weight.

”Just to clarify, is it you that’s coming with us or is it you thats coming with us?” Odrah asked.

The wall suddenly shoves you forward, face first onto the ground.

”Security also uses the fields to amuse themselves.” Sierra says, stepping form her frame and helping you up. “And to answer your question, both. I prefer direct control over remote control. Helps when working with delicate instruments. Not much of a difference to most, but noticeable when working with more volatile materials.”

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The wall suddenly shoves you forward, face first onto the ground.

”Security also uses the fields to amuse themselves.” Sierra says, stepping form her frame and helping you up. “And to answer your question, both. I prefer direct control over remote control. Helps when working with delicate instruments. Not much of a difference to most, but noticeable when working with more volatile materials.”

Fell chuckles at seeing Odrah fall over face first. "Okay, I can get behind those barriers."

1 minute ago, ljmadruga said:

"Nevermind that" Odrah said.

"Let's get back on my ship and hit the road. Where's Dixon?"

The Mesa calmly draws and fires a pistol behind her. 

Dixon, his hand inches away from an exposed electrical terminal, freezes as the bullet narrowly missed his wrist. 

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Mesa calmly draws and fires a pistol behind her. 

Dixon, his hand inches away from an exposed electrical terminal, freezes as the bullet narrowly missed his wrist. 

The shot terrified and aroused Odrah simultaneously. He slowly took his arm an gently lowered Mesa's firing hand.

"Alright, you can shoot. Good to know," Odrah said, shock emanating through his voice.

"Let's just get back onto my ship before someone gets killed"