The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

27 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A female scrambus appears before you, lying on her back. 

There is no corporate logo on her suit.

Fell leans down next to the scrambus, waving a hand over her face as the metal plates around his arm jumped to a ready. "You got any restrains on her already?" 

31 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Dixon lands and tosses a chip onto them. The scrambus, clearly a She, not a He, dissolved into data.

”Sending the prisoner your way Fell.” Dixon says. “We’ll check out the nest.”

“Wait” Odrah said. “The Chancellor.”

Odrah turned around, ready to fall backwards into Dixon’s arms.

”Take me back to my ship. If I can get my Oberon to him in time, I can kickstart his cellular regeneration.”

11 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Fell leans down next to the scrambus, waving a hand over her face as the metal plates around his arm jumped to a ready. "You got any restrains on her already?" 

The scrambus’ hands are cuffed behind her back, and her weapons are nowhere to be seen.

”Taken care of.” Dixon says.

7 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

“Wait” Odrah said. “The Chancellor.”

Odrah turned around, ready to fall backwards into Dixon’s arms.

”Take me back to my ship. If I can get my Oberon to him in time, I can kickstart his cellular regeneration.”

“Alright.” Dixon says. “I’ll drop you off back there.”

He hooks his arms under your armpits and lifts you, carrying you to your ship.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Alright.” Dixon says. “I’ll drop you off back there.”

He hooks his arms under your armpits and lifts you, carrying you to your ship.

Odrah’s Zephyr is light to the touch. Any significant force could send her skyrocketing.

Back on the ship, Odrah deployed his Oberon before falling back to sleep. Unarmed, he ran to one of the guards.

”Take me to the Chancellor,” he commanded.

1 minute ago, ljmadruga said:

Odrah’s Zephyr is light to the touch. Any significant force could send her skyrocketing.

Back on the ship, Odrah deployed his Oberon before falling back to sleep. Unarmed, he ran to one of the guards.

”Take me to the Chancellor,” he commanded.

“Of course.” The guard says. “He’s been asking for you.”

Seven is lying on a bed in a secure chamber, medical supplies lying on the table. 

“Hey Tenno.” He says, coughing up a glob of blood. “I’m a Saint now. Because I’m holey... get it.... holey....”

He coughs up another glob and he attendant puts a hand on his chest.

”Olay that was a bad one.” He says honestly. “Was.. was anyone else..?”

”Sir you need to stay still, the blood loss is affecting your brain.” She says. 

“Not until I know...”

”Sir you need to stop talking.” The medic says.

”Stop talking, stop moving, stay awake.” Seven says then coughs. “You are asking a lot of a fellow who just got shot.”

Despite his cavalier tone his face is twisted in pain. It is a wonder he is even conscious.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Of course.” The guard says. “He’s been asking for you.”

Seven is lying on a bed in a secure chamber, medical supplies lying on the table. 

“Hey Tenno.” He says, coughing up a glob of blood. “I’m a Saint now. Because I’m holey... get it.... holey....”

He coughs up another glob and he attendant puts a hand on his chest.

”Olay that was a bad one.” He says honestly. “Was.. was anyone else..?”

”Sir you need to stay still, the blood loss is affecting your brain.” She says. 

“Not until I know...”

”Sir you need to stop talking.” The medic says.

”Stop talking, stop moving, stay awake.” Seven says then coughs. “You are asking a lot of a fellow who just got shot.”

Despite his cavalier tone his face is twisted in pain. It is a wonder he is even conscious.

((HOW DARE YOU BRING IN THAT REFERENCE))

”Hang on Chancellor, this won’t hurt a bit,” Odrah said.

Odrah placed his palms towards the open wound. Light poured into his body, slowly weaving his muscles and organs back together. Odrah stopped after his skin grew back. After all was said and done, the only evidence that the Chancellor was even touched was a the lighter, younger patch of skin on his chest.

Odrah breathed a sigh of relief. “How do you feel, Chancellor?” he asked.

39 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The scrambus’ hands are cuffed behind her back, and her weapons are nowhere to be seen.

”Taken care of.” Dixon says.

"Good, now to wait for her to wake up." Fell hummed as he gently tapped the scrambus' helmet if she was still wearing one.

9 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

((HOW DARE YOU BRING IN THAT REFERENCE))

”Hang on Chancellor, this won’t hurt a bit,” Odrah said.

Odrah placed his palms towards the open wound. Light poured into his body, slowly weaving his muscles and organs back together. Odrah stopped after his skin grew back. After all was said and done, the only evidence that the Chancellor was even touched was a the lighter, younger patch of skin on his chest.

Odrah breathed a sigh of relief. “How do you feel, Chancellor?” he asked.

Seven swings his feet over the edge.

”Bring me my Hek and the prisoner.” He says. “I...”

He sways on his feet and then drops to one knee.

”Sir you have lost a lot of blood.” The medic says. 

“Then bring me and IV and a bloodbath.” Seven says. “And a crutch. I want to see the person who shot me.”

The guards look at one another.

”Go!” Seven says. “And someone tell the Keepers to lock down the Monastery. Those fools were here for the children, and I will not let them win.”

He pulls himself to his feet. 

Edited by Rakawan

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Seven swings his feet over the edge.

”Bring me my Hek and the prisoner.” He says. “I...”

He sways on his feet and then drops to one knee.

”Sir you have lost a lot of blood.” The medic says. 

“Then bring me and IV and a bloodbath.” Seven says. “And a crutch. I want to see the person who shot me.”

The guards look at one another.

”Go!” Seven says. “And someone tell the Keepers to lock down the Monastery. Those fools were here for the children, and I will not let them win.”

He pulls himself to his feet. 

“Seven!” Odrah commanded. Even he was surprised to use his name. “You need to take it easy. Your organs are healed, but it’ll take some time for your blood to regenerate.”

Odrah helped him on his feet and set him back on the bed. “I’ll make sure you get to take a few whacks at them, after you recover. You have my word.”

5 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

“Seven!” Odrah commanded. Even he was surprised to use his name. “You need to take it easy. Your organs are healed, but it’ll take some time for your blood to regenerate.”

Odrah helped him on his feet and set him back on the bed. “I’ll make sure you get to take a few whacks at them, after you recover. You have my word.”

“Sir you need to stay down.” The medic says. “You are in no position to go interrogate something.”

“Then bring them here.” Seven says. “And bring me a plasma torch, a screwdriver, and a rusty knife.” 

“Sir...”

”Your concerns are noted but I am not going to just sit around.” Seven says. “I almost lost my daughter to slavers I am not going to sit by while other parents lose their children. Go get that prisoner and bring them here.”

16 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Watch the tongue." Fell calmly states as he quickly taps on his comms again. "Dixon, what are the weakpoints on a Scrambus' suit?" 

“Yeah about that.” Dixon says. “The chancellor’s awake and he’s asking for the prisoner to be brought to him. He’s rather animated about it.”

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Yeah about that.” Dixon says. “The chancellor’s awake and he’s asking for the prisoner to be brought to him. He’s rather animated about it.”

"That works too. Any teleporters around to make that easier? Or just someone with the ability to do that?" 

7 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“As of one hour ago Miraalan no longer answers to the Council.” Tak says. “I know it is sooner than planned, but recent events have made it necessary.”

”The matter of seccession may be resolved.” Akama says. “By the matter of our relationship to the council has not. I doubt they will be eager to forge an alliance with those who freed a known criminal.”

"Miraalan hasn't answered to the Council in years, Tak.  We're only now making it official."

27 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"That works too. Any teleporters around to make that easier? Or just someone with the ability to do that?" 

Sierra breaks into the comms.

”The body is rigged.” She nearly shouts. “Toss it! Now!”

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sierra breaks into the comms.

”The body is rigged.” She nearly shouts. “Toss it! Now!”

Fell immediately shoved the body off into whatever could be the most harmless direction, scrambling the other way as he forms his metal scraps into a barrier between him and the Scrambus.

13 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Fell immediately shoved the body off into whatever could be the most harmless direction, scrambling the other way as he forms his metal scraps into a barrier between him and the Scrambus.

The body slides off the platform and plummets downwards. You hear a sudden boom and see a few droplets of red shoot up over the edge.

”Okay.” Sierra says. “Now I’ve got some good news.”

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The body slides off the platform and plummets downwards. You hear a sudden boom and see a few droplets of red shoot up over the edge.

Odrah could hear the explosion over comms. “Sorry, Chancellor, looks like you won’t have your chance,” He muttered. 

“Sierra, after the events of tonight, anything could pass as good news. What is it?”

49 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Good, and thanks for the warning." Fell responds as he slowly lets the metal plates float back to the appropriate pockets.

On 2/2/2018 at 3:34 PM, ljmadruga said:

Odrah could hear the explosion over comms. “Sorry, Chancellor, looks like you won’t have your chance,” He muttered. 

“Sierra, after the events of tonight, anything could pass as good news. What is it?”

On 2/2/2018 at 4:11 PM, kyrozon said:

"Good, and thanks for the warning." Fell responds as he slowly lets the metal plates float back to the appropriate pockets.

“My scanner should have detected that.” Dixon says.

”Your scanners search for any inorganic foreign objects.” Sierra says. “However that was an organic failsafe. As rail control Officer my job is to search people for things like that. Someone modified the logs from today. Which means someone overrode the system and let them through. Someone on our end, which means it was likely a civilian who was paid off, not a trained professional.”

”Which means they would be much less likely to stand up to interrogation.” Dixon says. “Excellent.”

”They would also be back in the Sol system, Chancellor.” Sierra says. “So I respectfully ask that you allow us to deal with this.”

Seven nods.

”Alright.” He says. “I’ll have He Watchers root out the rest of the cell here. You go get your answers.”

On 2/2/2018 at 2:44 PM, Yzjdriel said:

"Miraalan hasn't answered to the Council in years, Tak.  We're only now making it official."

The ship comes out of punch. The first thing you notice is the weather. A storm is brewing directly below, a massive lightning storm. You see a Grineer ship dart out of the clouds, it’s engines smoking. 

“That would be Nalak.” Akama says. “Looks like he’s got the place locked down.”

48 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“My scanner should have detected that.” Dixon says.

”Your scanners search for any inorganic foreign objects.” Sierra says. “However that was an organic failsafe. As rail control Officer my job is to search people for things like that. Someone modified the logs from today. Which means someone overrode the system and let them through. Someone on our end, which means it was likely a civilian who was paid off, not a trained professional.”

”Which means they would be much less likely to stand up to interrogation.” Dixon says. “Excellent.”

”They would also be back in the Sol system, Chancellor.” Sierra says. “So I respectfully ask that you allow us to deal with this.”

Seven nods.

”Alright.” He says. “I’ll have He Watchers root out the rest of the cell here. You go get your answers.”

“If these guys are as bad as Ket said, you’ll need backup,” Odrah said.

“Chancellor, with your permission, I’ll leave my Ash Prime here in case of any more attacks. Your guards should be able to contact Silo in case of emergency. He, in turn, will let me know.”