The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

12 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Stabilis bows back, and take his position in the front of the class.  "Now, tell me, who here knows of the Unairu way?"

Two Tenno, one civilian, and, oddly enough, the clone, raise their hands.

On 3/24/2018 at 3:45 AM, WilcotheWolf said:

"I will..." He then turns back to the children and picks them up, heading back to the watchers. 

You are able to carry the wounded children. Thankfully the ones lying on the floor are injured, but not dead. The teleport pad proves simple enough for them to use, and before long all of you are back  at the Watchers headquarters. Two of them take Susan to a cell.

“Excellent work.” The lead Watcher says. “She will be interrogated to find out what she knows, and then tried for several crimes against humanity. It is likely she will be publicly executed.”

On 3/23/2018 at 11:42 AM, Rakawan said:

There are several turrets, large unwieldy things that struggle to track you. 

You receive a file from the lead tech.

”Turret placements.” He says. “We got company down here, so it’s all I can provide for now. Don’t worry about us. This has been a long time coming.”

“I’ll be there soon.”

Odrah was still rolling uncontrollably through the air, yet he was still managing to bomb turret after turret. When he finished the last one, he turned his attention to Silo.

”Silo, the coast is clear. Pick up friendlies over there.”

”Affirmative, Operator.”

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

You are able to carry the wounded children. Thankfully the ones lying on the floor are injured, but not dead. The teleport pad proves simple enough for them to use, and before long all of you are back  at the Watchers headquarters. Two of them take Susan to a cell.

“Excellent work.” The lead Watcher says. “She will be interrogated to find out what she knows, and then tried for several crimes against humanity. It is likely she will be publicly executed.”

"Thank You... I guess the chancellor would want to see me?" He bows. "Or am I allowed to explore the city a bit?" He waits for the watchers response, looking out and seeing the temple.

18 hours ago, ljmadruga said:

“I’ll be there soon.”

Odrah was still rolling uncontrollably through the air, yet he was still managing to bomb turret after turret. When he finished the last one, he turned his attention to Silo.

”Silo, the coast is clear. Pick up friendlies over there.”

”Affirmative, Operator.”

Sierra is with the friendly techs, helpkgnhold back what appears to be a tide of well-armed security and rather desperate officials. 

Dixon is still nowhere to be seen.

14 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

He points to the clone. "Yes.  Tell me your name, then what you know."

“K0L3.” He says. “Unairu outlast. Win war through endurance. If enemy can not overcome, then enemy already lost.”

Two humans snicker at his halting broken speech patterns, while the tenno simply nod in agreement with his words.

13 hours ago, WilcotheWolf said:

"Thank You... I guess the chancellor would want to see me?" He bows. "Or am I allowed to explore the city a bit?" He waits for the watchers response, looking out and seeing the temple.

“We will deal with the Perrin Executives, so you are free to go.” The Watcher says. 

Your comms beep with a message from the fortress. As a mercenary you can probably ignore it. Then again it may be important.

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“K0L3.” He says. “Unairu outlast. Win war through endurance. If enemy can not overcome, then enemy already lost.”

Two humans snicker at his halting broken speech patterns, while the tenno simply nod in agreement with his words.

Stabilis nods.  "Correct.  That is the basic Unairu way.  But, a mountain's role is not to simply outlast.  It must also protect the tribes it surrounds from the storms and floods.  And in order for it to do that, it must become a wall."  He holds his hands out, letting a ring of stones form into a wall.  "A wall does not only outlast a storm.  It halts the progression of it.  An enemy can walk around the mountain, but not the wall.  Without advancing, the enemy cannot succeed."  He form to small rumblers that attack the wall to no prevail, and try climbing it, also with no prevail.  He clasps his hands and the stone vanish.  "This interpretation of the Unairu requires far more mental resilience, and unbreakable will.  If nothing else, you will become a serious pest to the enemy, and whittle down their moral.  Now, stances."  He forms a heavy set box stance, stable and deep.  "Like this."

Sierra is with the friendly techs, helpkgnhold back what appears to be a tide of well-armed security and rather desperate officials. 

Dixon is still nowhere to be seen.

Odrah’s ship landed by Sierra and the Techs.

“Now, where is Odrah?” Silo chimed.

Odrah crashlanded directly behind the enemy line.

”Nevermind” Silo said.

”I’m okay! Gaaah! Scratch that- mostly okay!” Odrah yelled.

His right leg was bending backwards.

”Dixon, Evac is here! Get over here!” Odrah yelled.

18 hours ago, ljmadruga said:

Odrah’s ship landed by Sierra and the Techs.

“Now, where is Odrah?” Silo chimed.

Odrah crashlanded directly behind the enemy line.

”Nevermind” Silo said.

”I’m okay! Gaaah! Scratch that- mostly okay!” Odrah yelled.

His right leg was bending backwards.

”Dixon, Evac is here! Get over here!” Odrah yelled.

——

Dixon looked at the official.

”Do we have an accord?” He asked.

”Apart from the insurance money what do I gain from this?” The official asked. 

“I walked in here with an offer.” Dixon says. “It could have been with a gun.”

The ofificial paused.

”Alright.” He said. “I’ll delay my report by one hour.”

Dixon nodded and the official found himself staring at the wall. He reached under his desk and pushed a button, sighing as his favorite soap opera fell victim to the small emp attached to the communications array. 

“Tenno.” He thought. “Bek was right. They are far... far too profitable to ignore.”

——

Dixon appears behind a Crewman, eviscerating it with his Lacera.

”Let’s go.” He says, sprinting past you.

Edited by Rakawan

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“We will deal with the Perrin Executives, so you are free to go.” The Watcher says. 

Your comms beep with a message from the fortress. As a mercenary you can probably ignore it. Then again it may be important.

As Wilco leaves the building, he walks over to the station and checks his comm.

13 hours ago, WilcotheWolf said:

As Wilco leaves the building, he walks over to the station and checks his comm.

“Urgent message.” The topic reads. “Grineer attack on colony. Tenno assistance preferred.”

18 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Stabilis nods.  "Correct.  That is the basic Unairu way.  But, a mountain's role is not to simply outlast.  It must also protect the tribes it surrounds from the storms and floods.  And in order for it to do that, it must become a wall."  He holds his hands out, letting a ring of stones form into a wall.  "A wall does not only outlast a storm.  It halts the progression of it.  An enemy can walk around the mountain, but not the wall.  Without advancing, the enemy cannot succeed."  He form to small rumblers that attack the wall to no prevail, and try climbing it, also with no prevail.  He clasps his hands and the stone vanish.  "This interpretation of the Unairu requires far more mental resilience, and unbreakable will.  If nothing else, you will become a serious pest to the enemy, and whittle down their moral.  Now, stances."  He forms a heavy set box stance, stable and deep.  "Like this."

The two Tenno adopt similar stances. The Grineer also does so, his stance a bit loose, but still strong. The humans mimic as best they can, many failing miserably.

The two Tenno adopt similar stances. The Grineer also does so, his stance a bit loose, but still strong. The humans mimic as best they can, many failing miserably.

Stabilis walks around, correcting the humans that fail.  He returns to the front, and raises his arms in a block.  "Block. And hold it."

On 3/27/2018 at 2:07 PM, Rakawan said:

——

Dixon looked at the official.

”Do we have an accord?” He asked.

”Apart from the insurance money what do I gain from this?” The official asked. 

“I walked in here with an offer.” Dixon says. “It could have been with a gun.”

The ofificial paused.

”Alright.” He said. “I’ll delay my report by one hour.”

Dixon nodded and the official found himself staring at the wall. He reached under his desk and pushed a button, sighing as his favorite soap opera fell victim to the small emp attached to the communications array. 

“Tenno.” He thought. “Bek was right. They are far... far too profitable to ignore.”

——

Dixon appears behind a Crewman, eviscerating it with his Lacera.

”Let’s go.” He says, sprinting past you.

Odrah was crawling from the enemy line back to his ship. His right leg dragged behind him. He knew that if he wasn’t assisted, he would get captured or killed.

He drew his Euphona and started shooting slugs back at the enemies behind him while crawling backwards.

19 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Stabilis walks around, correcting the humans that fail.  He returns to the front, and raises his arms in a block.  "Block. And hold it."

They do so. The humans look like their block would cave at the slightest wind. The Grineer looks like a statue, and the Tenno have a fluidity to their stance.

16 hours ago, ljmadruga said:

Odrah was crawling from the enemy line back to his ship. His right leg dragged behind him. He knew that if he wasn’t assisted, he would get captured or killed.

He drew his Euphona and started shooting slugs back at the enemies behind him while crawling backwards.

Dixon reaches down as he passes and grabs you, hauling you after him. 

He and Sierra follow the techs onto the ship.

”Everyone is on board.” He says. “Go go go.”

16 hours ago, WilcotheWolf said:

After seeing that message, Wilco runs to the station, and hops on the shuttle.

(Where would the colony be?)

The shuttle takes you back to the Fortress. 

The bounty room now has a special bounty available.

”Investigate Ghoul presence on plains.” It says.

58 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Dixon reaches down as he passes and grabs you, hauling you after him. 

He and Sierra follow the techs onto the ship.

”Everyone is on board.” He says. “Go go go.”

The engines roar as the ship hurls up into space. Odrah was moaning in pain inside the ship.

”Operator! Why must you be so reckless?” Silo exclaimed.

The foundry spat out a brace for his leg.

”Somebody put it on him please.”

Silo monitores the radar for enemies.

3 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

The engines roar as the ship hurls up into space. Odrah was moaning in pain inside the ship.

”Operator! Why must you be so reckless?” Silo exclaimed.

The foundry spat out a brace for his leg.

”Somebody put it on him please.”

Silo monitores the radar for enemies.

Sierra kneels by the injured warframe. 

“I can repair it but you will need to desync.” She says.

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

They do so. The humans look like their block would cave at the slightest wind. The Grineer looks like a statue, and the Tenno have a fluidity to their stance.

Stabilis summons some small stones, and places one on each of the students arms, pressing down.  "Hold the block.  Your mind is the master of your body.  Your strength begins with your will."

On 3/29/2018 at 1:40 PM, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Stabilis summons some small stones, and places one on each of the students arms, pressing down.  "Hold the block.  Your mind is the master of your body.  Your strength begins with your will."

The human’s blocks crumble as you press down. The Tenno hold firm, as does the clone.

On 3/29/2018 at 10:25 AM, Rakawan said:

Sierra kneels by the injured warframe. 

“I can repair it but you will need to desync.” She says.

“Alright,” Odrah said.

His Limbo limped lifelessly In her arms.

When Odrah woke up, he was back in Sierra’s ship again. He could feel the pain from his leg, but it was not real; only residual from transferring back out of an injured warframe.

Curious, he began to walk around.

”Is there a ship Cephalon here?” He asked.

((Sorry for not posting in a while, college has been rough))

Edited by ljmadruga