The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Names?” The voice asks. “Any cargo to declare?”

*He quickly looks over to Sena, surging and perking a brow, signs of asking a name, he quickly checks the cargo* "One moment please, still new to my ship"

There is no cargo. 

“I’m Miriam and this is my fiancé Abram.” Sena says. “We have nothing to declare except our love.”

”Uhhh... congrats on your engagement.” The voice says. “We’ll scan your ship then you are free to proceed.”

On 2018-05-14 at 8:24 AM, Rakawan said:

The Crewman eyes the frame warily. 

He seems to shudder as his gaze travels over the torso of Nekros, seemingly disgusted by the organ like design.  

He looks up to meet your gaze, staring into the skull like mask without any further sign of fear.

When he speaks it is with an exasperated tone. 

“I am not going to make it to my twelve o’clock meeting am I?” He asks. 

The Nekros slowly shook its head. It sat down, still searching for something.

On 2018-05-22 at 12:45 PM, Rakawan said:

There is no cargo. 

“I’m Miriam and this is my fiancé Abram.” Sena says. “We have nothing to declare except our love.”

”Uhhh... congrats on your engagement.” The voice says. “We’ll scan your ship then you are free to proceed.”

On 2018-05-22 at 12:12 PM, -Platinum- said:

*He quickly looks over to Sena, surging and perking a brow, signs of asking a name, he quickly checks the cargo* "One moment please, still new to my ship"

Boop

On 2018-05-22 at 5:45 PM, Rakawan said:

There is no cargo. 

*Zaeed resists the urge to say something wacky, it might just blow his cover* "My thanks, Rail command" *He leans back, waiting for the scan to finish*

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed resists the urge to say something wacky, it might just blow his cover* "My thanks, Rail command" *He leans back, waiting for the scan to finish*

“You are clear.” The Officer says. “Follow the path to the surface, please do not deviate.”

The HUD shows a set path down to the landing pad. 

“Please power down any weapons.” The Officer says. “Welcome to Phenix.”

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“You are clear.” The Officer says. “Follow the path to the surface, please do not deviate.”

The HUD shows a set path down to the landing pad. 

“Please power down any weapons.” The Officer says. “Welcome to Phenix.”

*He hands to the landing pad, he powers down any powers he can find on the ship if any* "My thanks" *He closes the coms and looks over* "What weapons are you bringing, we need to be light on our feet"

33 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He hands to the landing pad, he powers down any powers he can find on the ship if any* "My thanks" *He closes the coms and looks over* "What weapons are you bringing, we need to be light on our feet"

“Braton, Kunai, and Skana.” Sena says. “Same as you, we want to look new, not stand out either fancy gear.”

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

“Braton, Kunai, and Skana.” Sena says. “Same as you, we want to look new, not stand out either fancy gear.”

*He checks the gear* "Huh, damn I was such a spoiled kid" *He chuckles, as he docks the ship* "Let's go goin"

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He checks the gear* "Huh, damn I was such a spoiled kid" *He chuckles, as he docks the ship* "Let's go goin"

The hangar bay leads to a hallway with forcefields on either side. Security guards are stationed at regular intervals. You pass through several arches which seem to be various types of scanner. 

Finnaly you reach the gate. 

“Hold.” A guard says. “One at a time.”

The final scanner is a rotating door system. It holds four people, each area scanning with a different type of scanner. Sena steps into the first. It scans her and then beeps and turns, allowing you to enter.

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The hangar bay leads to a hallway with forcefields on either side. Security guards are stationed at regular intervals. You pass through several arches which seem to be various types of scanner. 

Finnaly you reach the gate. 

“Hold.” A guard says. “One at a time.”

The final scanner is a rotating door system. It holds four people, each area scanning with a different type of scanner. Sena steps into the first. It scans her and then beeps and turns, allowing you to enter.

*He walks in, letting the scanner do its magic* "...."

On 2018-05-24 at 2:23 PM, -Platinum- said:

*He walks in, letting the scanner do its magic* "...."

The first, second, and third scanner flash green. The fourth however turns orange, prompting two guards to stand a bit straighter. You see the person running the scanner call someone over. You catch the word “implants” in their whispers.

”Sir.” The scanner technician says. “We would like to ask you a few questions. Please follow me.”

Forcefields shoot up from the floor, guiding you towards a side room. 

“Try not to get too worked up, dear.” Sena says. “I’m sure they’re just curious.”

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The first, second, and third scanner flash green. The fourth however turns orange, prompting two guards to stand a bit straighter. You see the person running the scanner call someone over. You catch the word “implants” in their whispers.

”Sir.” The scanner technician says. “We would like to ask you a few questions. Please follow me.”

Forcefields shoot up from the floor, guiding you towards a side room. 

“Try not to get too worked up, dear.” Sena says. “I’m sure they’re just curious.”

*He nods and follows* "Of course"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods and follows* "Of course"

The attendant motions to a chair and then takes a seat across from you in the simple interrogation room. One of the guards stands next to the unlocked door. 

“Have you had any contact with an individual named Zaeed Zi’teer?” The attendant asks.

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The attendant motions to a chair and then takes a seat across from you in the simple interrogation room. One of the guards stands next to the unlocked door. 

“Have you had any contact with an individual named Zaeed Zi’teer?” The attendant asks.

*He shrugs* "Never heard of the guy, why?" 

12 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He shrugs* "Never heard of the guy, why?" 

“Your imprints are a match for his work.” The attendant says. “He is a wanted criminal.”

He pulls out a holopad.

”Attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, treason, conspiracy to commit treason, etc. Even a charge for “being a bad father”, not that courts could prosecute for that. Probably has a few charges for harming children and puppies as well.”

The guard clears his throat and the technician looks down at the pad.

”Right, sorry.” He says. “Anyways sir, could you tell me how you ended up with some of Zaeed’s work?”

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Your imprints are a match for his work.” The attendant says. “He is a wanted criminal.”

He pulls out a holopad.

”Attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, treason, conspiracy to commit treason, etc. Even a charge for “being a bad father”, not that courts could prosecute for that. Probably has a few charges for harming children and puppies as well.”

The guard clears his throat and the technician looks down at the pad.

”Right, sorry.” He says. “Anyways sir, could you tell me how you ended up with some of Zaeed’s work?”

*He perks a brow* "Right, well... I'm sure this 'Zaeed' is not the only one man in the gaxley who has the skills to have such implants, I may be a bit of a recruit, but I do know my way around cybernetic implants, Corpus or Grinner, can be quite useful, although I do find it a bit worrying that my work is almost identical to a wanted Tenno" *He says politely, he thinks for a brief moment* "I do have a contact, called Victor, also assists me in my implant work, perhas contacting him, whuold be your best bet, if I knew what this 'Zaeed' looked like, I chuold give you an idea, if Victor has a connection or not"

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow* "Right, well... I'm sure this 'Zaeed' is not the only one man in the gaxley who has the skills to have such implants, I may be a bit of a recruit, but I do know my way around cybernetic implants, Corpus or Grinner, can be quite useful, although I do find it a bit worrying that my work is almost identical to a wanted Tenno" *He says politely, he thinks for a brief moment* "I do have a contact, called Victor, also assists me in my implant work, perhas contacting him, whuold be your best bet, if I knew what this 'Zaeed' looked like, I chuold give you an idea, if Victor has a connection or not"

He shows you a picture.

”I am surprised you have not seen his picture before.” The technician says. “Give us the contact info for this Victor and we will see what he knows.”

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He shows you a picture.

”I am surprised you have not seen his picture before.” The technician says. “Give us the contact info for this Victor and we will see what he knows.”

*He hands them the contact info, via his own PDA, his PDA takes a log of the image as well, he hands them both the info and image back* "There we go, keep in mind, he may be at work"

17 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He hands them the contact info, via his own PDA, his PDA takes a log of the image as well, he hands them both the info and image back* "There we go, keep in mind, he may be at work"

“Thank you for you cooperation.” The technician says. “You are free to go.”

He motions to the door.

17 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"My thanks" *He heads to the door* 

Sena is waiting outside. 

The hallway leading into the city has several wanted posters. Zaeed’s in particular is noteworthy. The poster itself is simple, however written on the wall next to it in blood red ink are the words “See something... say something.” followed by a Wraith sigil. 

“Didn’t know the Wraiths had a presence on this colony.” Sena says. 

“This colony, several other colonies.” A voice says. “We get around. Perks of the job.”

A Wraith is standing behind you both. 

“I... uhhh.” Sena says, sounding scared.

”Relax newbies.” The Wraith says. “You aren’t on the list.”

He walks past you, patting you on the back. 

“Enjoy your stay.” He says. “Don’t break any laws or I will have to come find you...”

He disappears into the crowd.

Sena sighs in relief.

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sena is waiting outside. 

The hallway leading into the city has several wanted posters. Zaeed’s in particular is noteworthy. The poster itself is simple, however written on the wall next to it in blood red ink are the words “See something... say something.” followed by a Wraith sigil. 

“Didn’t know the Wraiths had a presence on this colony.” Sena says. 

“This colony, several other colonies.” A voice says. “We get around. Perks of the job.”

A Wraith is standing behind you both. 

“I... uhhh.” Sena says, sounding scared.

”Relax newbies.” The Wraith says. “You aren’t on the list.”

He walks past you, patting you on the back. 

“Enjoy your stay.” He says. “Don’t break any laws or I will have to come find you...”

He disappears into the crowd.

Sena sighs in relief.

*Zaeed sighs, he looks to Sena* "Well, that was...scary" *He says to her* "Well, guess we can go exploring" *He eyes one of the posters before he exhales*

12 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed sighs, he looks to Sena* "Well, that was...scary" *He says to her* "Well, guess we can go exploring" *He eyes one of the posters before he exhales*

“We should check the school first.” Sena says. “Most logical place for a kid to be.”