The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, LegionCynex said:

*He grips his pistols* "You..shuold..think..carefully..of your next actions.." *He growls* "What have I done, then I'll walk, you don't want me to make a mess of this place, turst..me.."

*His warframe powers up fully and his ship opens up slightly, where Arcwing whuold be, but it seems to have been modified, with something?*

*Just as Zaeed said that, Sylvie runs up to Zaeed* "Zaeed?, whats the meaning of this!" *She turns to the gaurds* "No....no!"

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"OF course.... Wait." Theylin says. "You are a very popular person, Trader." 

You hear keys clicking.

"I have been ordered to ask you to refrain from leaving, for a period of time." He says. "Both Arbiter Darrin and Executor Richard wish to speak with you."

He pauses.

"The General and the Executor Medic." He says. "This wouldn't have anything to do with the Grineer hostage we recovered, would it?"

You can see Sam on the landing pad outside the ship. 

Several Guardsman in ornate armor run up, accompanying Alan.

Ko-Rovak closed his eyes, and pressed the communicator on his exo-suit, trying to communicate Gritlock

"Gritlock... I need you to bring me my weapons. Luc has them locked up somewhere. I'm in Zaeeds ship. And get here fast, I don't know how to operate this corpus vessel..."

Just now, Dynamon_X said:

Ko-Rovak watched from the window and cursed to himself.

"Kem... What is going on?!"

He looked around the ship, searching for anything he could operate or defend himself with.

*Ko whuold see a few MOA's powering up in his ship and seem ready to exit a small shaft from the ship, looking around deeper whuold be a Secura Dual Cestras, to Ko's srupise 2 MOA's stick close to him, and guard him"

*If he looks around even more, he whuold see some kind of unmanned white and black Valkyr she welds a mix of the Dendra & Porta Armor (To be exact: 2 Porta Leg pieces, the Shoulders are Dendra & The Chest is Porta) *She also Welds the Kara Helmet & .Bounds*

7 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

Ko-Rovak watched from the window and cursed to himself.

"Kem... What is going on?!"

He looked around the ship, searching for anything he could operate or defend himself with.

There is a flash of gold. A Tenno, one with a calm expression on his face, walks up next to you and settles into the seat. There is a beep and the ship powers down.

"Thank you C.A.L.C." He says. 

He turns to you, and bows.

"Ko-Rovak." He says. "It is an honor to meet you."

He is wearing a green and black robe, styled after Frost, and on his back rests a Hek, though it seems modified slightly. There is a flash of gold and you find yourself on the bridge of a massive ship. A quick look around confirms that it is the bridge of the Vaykor Formorian.

"I am Arbiter Darrin." He says. "Let us talk a moment."

He takes a seat.

"Calm yourself." He says. "You are in no danger here. However that little situation planetside might get a little... heated. I would rather not see another Tenno caught in the crossfire."

You see a Chroma suit on the table beside his chair, it appears similar to yours, however it is undergoing some modifications.

"Lock onto the ship." He says. "But do not fire unless General Luc gives the order. I don't want him deploying anything nasty, but neither do I want to make a crater."

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

There is a flash of gold. A Tenno, one with a calm expression on his face, walks up next to you and settles into the seat. There is a beep and the ship powers down.

He is wearing a green and black robe, styled after Frost, and on his back rests a Hek, though it seems modified slightly. There is a flash of gold and you find yourself on the bridge of a massive ship. A quick look around confirms that it is the bridge of the Vaykor Formorian.

He takes a seat.

"Calm yourself." He says. "You are in no danger here. However that little situation planetside might get a little... heated. I would rather not see another Tenno caught in the crossfire."

You see a Chroma suit on the table beside his chair, it appears similar to yours, however it is undergoing some modifications.

(( Is he IN the ship? ))

There is a flash of Golden light and a robed man appears.

"Ryoko." Alan says, calmly. "have C.A.L.C disarm that ship." 

"Darrin already told him to." Ryoko says, as the ship and defenses power down. "And I am NOT getting involved here."

He looks around.

"You know why." He says. "I'd do what I normally do. Whatever I feel is right, screw the Council. And probably make things worse."

He looks at Zaeed.

"I am considering my lack of involvement a favor to you, Trader." He says. "Whatever you are doing, just explain it. I'd rather not see this landing pad turned into a crater by the Valor, that Formorian in orbit."

7 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

Ko-Rovak closed his eyes, and pressed the communicator on his exo-suit, trying to communicate Gritlock

"Gritlock... I need you to bring me my weapons. Luc has them locked up somewhere. I'm in Zaeeds ship. And get here fast, I don't know how to operate this corpus vessel..."

Once on board the Fomorian you see a Cephalon floating towards you with some weapons.

"Operator." Gritlock says. "Oh good, you have met the General."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

There is a flash of Golden light and a robed man appears.

"Ryoko." Alan says, calmly. "have C.A.L.C disarm that ship." 

"Darrin already told him to." Ryoko says, as the ship and defenses power down. "And I am NOT getting involved here."

He looks around.

"You know why." He says. "I'd do what I normally do. Whatever I feel is right, screw the Council. And probably make things worse."

He looks at Zaeed.

"I am considering my lack of involvement a favor to you, Trader." He says. "Whatever you are doing, just explain it. I'd rather not see this landing pad turned into a crater by the Valor, that Formorian in orbit."

*He turns* "WAIT!, I have MOA's In there!, DON'T!" *He looks nervous*.."I am giveing this Tenno what he wants, that is simple, we do not have to fight.." 

Edited by LegionCynex

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"And good hearing." Mira says. "And apparently better aim."

"She is competitive." Bork says. "And you appear to have triggered that. Try not to say anything to her. Soon enough someone else will get on her formal sides nerves and she will go back to normal."

He pilots the transport to the back of the mess hall. A Vauban accompanied by corpus ospreys walks out the door.

"My friends." He says. "What can I do for you?"

"We'd be glad if you rid us of the 'ludicrous' fluffets giblets we made while riding here. So, nothing fancy"

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He takes a seat.

"What's this about? All I want is getting back into the suit..."

He looks up at Gritlock and eyes him nervously, motioning him to stay back

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

*He turns* "WAIT!, I have MOAa In there!, DON'T!" *He looks nervous*.."I am giveing this Tenno what he wants, that is simple, we do not have to fight.." 

Sam stands beside the Saryn in front of you, her hand drifting to her weapon.

Alan holds up a hand, as the guards halt.

"And what, precisely, does that entail." He says. "I've heard something about tearing out a soul, and shoving it into a new body."

He looks at Sam.

"And I've heard something about it being 'not as bad as it sounds, form your new friend.'" He says. "So Color me, curious."

6 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

"What's this about? All I want is getting back into the suit..."

He looks up at Gritlock and eyes him nervously, motioning him to stay back

"And I can help you." Darrin says. "As can Luc, and Zaeeed. Both of whom, however, probably have ulterior motives."

He motions to the suit.

"That is a copy of your warframe." He says. "Augmented with exo-systems. Ready for operation. However as it is a copy, it is currently mine."

He folds his hand.

"And as your friend down there piqued the interest of the council, and several well-meaning but rash individuals." He says. "I figured here would be safer."

"The General listened to everything I told him." Gritlock says. "He says he can help you too. I... I do not know what he wants."

Darrin uncroks a bottle of water and offers you a glass.

"I want, what you want. I want the dragon back in the fight." He says. "But as with all beings I am not motivated by sefless ends."

He motions to a chair.

"Take a seat." He says. "You are going to be here until our friends down there finish their chat, I'm sorry to say. I think we are all going to be stuck where we are for a bit. I cannot in good conscience send you, or anyone, back when you might be caught in the crossfire. The dragon would survive, but I'm afraid this body of yours would not."

Edited by Rakawan

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"And I can help you." Darrin says. "As can Luc, and Zaeeed. Both of whom, however, probably have ulterior motives."

He motions to the suit.

"That is a copy of your warframe." He says. "Augmented with exo-systems. Ready for operation. However as it is a copy, it is currently mine."

He folds his hand.

"And as your friend down there piqued the interest of the council, and several well-meaning but rash individuals." He says. "I figured here would be safer."

"The General listened to everything I told him." Gritlock says. "He says he can help you too. I... I do not know what he wants."

Darrin uncroks a bottle of water and offers you a glass.

"I want, what you want. I want the dragon back in the fight." He says. "But as with all beings I am not motivated by sefless ends."

He motions to a chair.

"Take a seat." He says. "You are going to be here until our friends down there finish their chat, I'm sorry to say. I think we are all going to be stuck where we are for a bit. I cannot in good conscience send you, or anyone, back when you might be caught in the crossfire. The dragon would survive, but I'm afraid this body of yours would not."

Ko glared at him under his hood

"So I can't wear my original suit can't I? You know, I honestly don't see what's so complicated about all of this... What do they want with me anyways? What ulterior motives do they have?"

Just now, Dynamon_X said:

Ko glared at him under his hood

"So I can't wear my original suit can't I? You know, I honestly don't see what's so complicated about all of this... What do they want with me anyways? What ulterior motives do they have?"

"You could." Darrin said. "As for the copy, try it on. I rearranged the biomechanical systems. The servos and other systems where hard to find, but worth it. You can wear this, and far from that metal suit you are wearing now, you would be stronger. Stronger than you were back in the frame."

He takes a sip from the glass as the suit is rotated to stand upright.

"As for the Original." He says. "That too, could be modified,and quickly, in the same way. It would be just like before."

Gritlock hovers beside you, displaying schematics. It appears that he had records of your operations beforehand. 

"Operator the reports indicate that the suit would have a strength increase of 1% over previous options." He says. "All modifications appear to be there, though some are less effective."

"I did what I could with the hours I had." Darrin said. "If you could get the original here I could do the same modifications. It would take maybe an hour, but you would be good as new.The dragon would walk the world again."

He sips his glass again.

"Ulterior motives." He says. "Zaeed wants money, and no doubt if he was successful others might come to him for the same. It would be quite a business."

He looks out the window.

"As for Luc." He says. "He wants your allegiance to Meridian. If they gave you new armor, then you would be indebted to them."

He speaks calmly, and him voice sounds confident.

"I know how you feel." He says. "Better than the other parties engaged in this. I remember waking up to find myself in another body. A weaker body."

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Alan holds up a hand, as the guards halt.

"And what, precisely, does that entail." He says. "I've heard something about tearing out a soul, and shoving it into a new body."

He looks at Sam.

"And I've heard something about it being 'not as bad as it sounds, form your new friend.'" He says. "So Color me, curious."

*He Looks over to Sylvie and shakes his head* "No..*He rises his hand to halt her and sighs* Never mind I detected the MOA's are offline, someone trunned them off, smart.." *He looks over to them* "Look, like I said, All I do is help Tenno who need it, Ko asked me if he whuold chuold download his consciousness into the frame, allowing him to control it fully, as like I do, However your "Body" will die". *He Sighs* "Its a choice I respect and I only do if the person is 100% sure, I only do this do thos who really need it, or have no choice, like Sylvie for example"

"If you think I ruin some kind of "Soul" or "Pure form" then go and cry about it at New Loka, Im not here for your pity religion, I have a job to do, and I do it, I make Profit, nothing more" 

4 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Sylvie draws her Nakina Prime, she unseahts it and aims it in a battle-ready stance* "Try it..Lucio and we'll see what happens!" *She snaps*

The Manticore raises and eyebrow and double sided Jat Kittag, larger than usual, phases into being on his back.

"I'm not going to fight you." He says. "Unless you attack the councilor, that is."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Manticore raises and eyebrow and double sided Jat Kittag, larger than usual, phases into being on his back.

"I'm not going to fight you." He says. "Unless you attack the councilor, that is."

"Vice Versa" *She says and nods to Zaeed, she looks to him* "I am not standing down, until this is resolved, *Her Djjin makes a hissing noise* 

*Just as Sylvie finishes that sentence, a loud war cry is heard from Zaeed's ship* 

Edited by LegionCynex
Made a Edit, sry

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*He Looks over to Sylvie and shakes his head* "No..*He rises his hand to halt her and sighs* Never mind I detected the MOA's are offline, someone trunned them off, smart.." *He looks over to them* "Look, like I said, All I do is help Tenno who need it, Ko asked me if he whuold chuold download his consciousness into the frame, allowing him to control it fully, as like I do, However your "Body" will die". *He Sighs* "Its a choice I respect and I only do if the person is 100% sure, I only do this do thos who really need it, or have no choice, like Sylvie for example"

"If you think I ruin some kind of "Soul" or "Pure form" then go and cry about it at New Loka, Im not here for your pity religion, I have a job to do, and I do it, I make Profit, nothing more" 

"This is not a religious matter."Alan says. "This is a matter of safety. Such a process would have its risks."

He rubs his chin.

"I am curious about how you figured this out." He said. "Especially since that sort of experiment is banned by the Council without clearance. And I do not recall authorizing such as Chairman."

6 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"Vice Versa" *She says and nods to Zaeed, she looks to him* "I am not standing down, until this is resolved, *Her Djjin makes a hissing noise* 

*Just as Sylvie finishes that sentence, a loud war cry is heard from Zaeed's ship* 

"That doesn't sound friendly." Luc says. "Mind explaining what that was?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"This is not a religious matter."Alan says. "This is a matter of safety. Such a process would have its risks."

He rubs his chin.

"I am curious about how you figured this out." He said. "Especially since that sort of experiment is banned by the Council without clearance. And I do not recall authorizing such as Chairman."

"He Rises a brow, he takes his helmet off* " Sylvie, I am ORDERING you to stand down, if they wanted to fight, they whuold of done it.." *He looks to Alan* "My Apologies then, but like I said, all my work is by the Tenno's choice and it is 100% safe, yes there are some risks, but thats the point.." *He looks to Alan* "Don't bull me and say your ways have no risks at all,  everything has a risk"

*He looks to Alan* "I will be honored and happy to tell you all I kown, but NOT in the confines on a rotting cell, or your..bodyguards, sound fair?"

"He Rises a brow, he takes his helmet off* " Sylvie, I am ORDERING you to stand down, if they wanted to fight, they whuold of done it.." *He looks to Alan* "My Apologies then, but like I said, all my work is by the Tenno's choice and it is 100% safe, yes there are some risks, but thats the point.." *He looks to Alan* "Don't bull me and say your ways have no risks at all,  everything has a risk"

*He looks to Alan* "I will be honored and happy to tell you all I kown, but NOT in the confines on a rotting cell, or your..bodyguards, sound fair?"

*Sylvie sighs and puts her weapon away, but her Djjin still stays weaponized, she rises a brow, to the sound behind her* "Zaeed what was that?.."

"The Guards." Alan says amused. "Are a formality. I am the oldest living Tenno, master of a thousand battles. If I wanted you dead or in a cell, you would be."

He motions to the Citadel.

"We can continue this inside." He says. "In a more comfortable setting."