The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

47 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko follows you in.

"Fluffles." He says. "Excellent. The little pests may finally prove useful."

Lord was speaking to the researcher, who had stood from his data entry console. The man looked over to Ryoko and bowed. Lord noticed that Ryoko had entered. "Ah, yes. Would you mind explaining to the Arbiter what you've been working on? I suspect he'll be quite pleased."

The man stuttered, obviously nervous talking to someone of such high rank. "W-w-well, I-I've been working on a way to stop Fluffle overpopulation. I've modified a few to become completely sterile except in the prescense of an artificially synthesized substance. T-They can be bred in captivity to be released when needed."

Edited by LordOfTheEnd14

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

A small hologram pops up.

"Hello Hemet." The image of a Sniper Crewman says. "If you are hearing this, then I was here first. I'll save you some time. It's a Director. He was contacting a Director. Oh... and the swamps. I want you to to be there when I finally apprehend him. And get the drop on you."

The image cuts out.

"uhhh..Hemet?.." *She does't look happy, as she looks over to him*.."Screw it..*She press a device on her arm*

Just now, Teloch said:

She smiled contentedly "Then I believe we're talking the same "language" Despite what you might have heard of our group, we ecognize ourselves as a part of humanity. The fact we don't use regular humans as combatants is caused by our military doctrine and standards, not because of any sort of aimed discrimination"  

She looked through the window to the settlement below, "Ulf is now supposed to be in the village, so I doubt he's concerned or even aware. Although, I'm more worried about Chancellor and the whole fact of this event happening. Perhaps we should interfere and offer help?"

"The Chancellor is missing." Tak says. "The Citadel is disabled, and with it our primary Anti-air defense. We could use help."

He looks at you.

"Ulf is with a Meridian Manticore, and has no doubt heard of this." He says. "However apart from me, and the shades, no one knows you are here. It may be safer to remain that way."

12 minutes ago, Luthim said:

As they stop a large holographic display appears in front of them, it's divided in 3 parts, a small window contained Ceda while the other two contained a data feed and communications.

"I'm accessing the main grid now - how exciting!- and opening communications for you. Void mask is soon ready."

Luna nodded and opened a priority channel to Meridian.

"This is Operator Luna, the chancellor is with me and have requested that you execute Theta Protocol. I'll have us masked but my cephalon will contact you once we are in low orbit to establish an encrypted channel for further updates."

As soon as she had finished, a noticeable hum passed over the ship before it accelerated. The Void mask were in effect.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked and looked at Melanie while the data feed behind her began to fill with activity. "I'm in, it could use some restructuring but at least it's well-maintained. So what do you want to know?" Ceda commented while going over footage and files. She sticked relevant finds on the screens side.

The screens fill with images. Archons in white armor fight Archons in older looking suits. Seraphs seem to be siding entirely with the white Archons. Multiple reports of Crewman assaulting civilians appear, however the civilians, armed after the first attack, are fighting back. Manticores and Marines are assisting them. 

"Get me in contact with Tak." Melanie says. "No channel, just broadcast the word Oro-keeper on multiple channels."

"And keep an eye out for reports originated from Neptune." She says. "No matter how nonsensical."

Edited by Rakawan

7 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"uhhh..Hemet?.." *She does't look happy, as she looks over to him*.."Screw it..*She press a device on her arm*

Hemet smiles.

"Good ol Ernest." He says. "I suppose we should be going."

Just now, LegionCynex said:

"Is he a freind?..*she walks out*.."Cuz Seve is about to have a really bad day.."*She walks out with him* "Did we get anything?.."

"Friend..." He says. "Ehhh...."

He looks at you as you clear the building.

"He gave us what we need." He says. "We know he was talking to a Corpus Director. And that there is something in the swamps."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Friend..." He says. "Ehhh...."

He looks at you as you clear the building.

"He gave us what we need." He says. "We know he was talking to a Corpus Director. And that there is something in the swamps."

Well..*She brings out a small arrow* "Seve's room might be alarming off agien, but I got a bigger srupise for him" *She takes the top off the arrow, it seems to be a button*

Just now, LegionCynex said:

Well..*She brings out a small arrow* "Seve's room might be alarming off agien, but I got a bigger srupise for him" *She takes the top off the arrow, it seems to be a button*

Hemet grabs your arm.

"Don't go blowing up anything." He says. "Perrin is our ally. Sven is our enemy. Don't confuse the two."

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The screens fill with images. Archons in white armor fight Archons in older looking suits. Seraphs seem to be siding entirely with the white Archons. Multiple reports of Crewman assaulting civilians appear, however the civilians, armed after the first attack, are fighting back. Manticores and Marines are assisting them. 

"Get me in contact with Tak." Melanie says. "No channel, just broadcast the word Oro-keeper on multiple channels."

"Broadcast active." Ceda said.

Luna were looking at the footage. "Try to identify if there are any nearby hostile vessels involved, look for echoes as well."

Another screen flashed up, showing the scan results. "Searching."

Edited by Luthim
grammar

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"The Chancellor is missing." Tak says. "The Citadel is disabled, and with it our primary Anti-air defense. We could use help."

He looks at you.

"Ulf is with a Meridian Manticore, and has no doubt heard of this." He says. "However apart from me, and the shades, no one knows you are here. It may be safer to remain that way."

"Missing?!" she asked perhaps more loudly that she would expect herself. "Only she and I have the contact with our forces and the "alert" button!" 

She looked through the window and sighed annoyingly "I'm calling for Teloch. Please, give me all the details you have on this accident at the moment; it would help us to prepare the adequate response"

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, Luthim said:

"Broadcast active." Ceda said.

Luna were looking at the footage. "Try to identify if there are any nearby hostile vessels involved, look for echoes as well."

Another screen flashed up, showing a live link the scan results. "Searching."

A message comes through. It seems to mention a lot of fieldron being shipped soon. It is addressed from a Sven, but originates from Neptune.

Melanie pales.

"Broadcast to the Tenno labs." She says. "Contact represetative Ulf and Theylin. We have incoming hostile Corpus ships."

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Missing?!" she asked perhaps more loudly that she would expect herself. "Only she and I have the contact with our forces and the "alert" button!" 

She looked through the window and sighed annoyingly "I'm calling Teloch. Please, give me all the details you have on this accident at the moment; it would help us to prepare the adequate response"

Tak nods.

"Sven attacked a Tenno lab, with a hacked Moa, and then with a mercenary force." He says. "Then fled. The citadel was hit with several missiles, and hostile infiltration forces obtained Archon armor suits."

He taps his helmet.

"Melanie is alive." He says. "I have her on the line. She says she is safe, and will coordinate. She cannot give away her location, but she will coordinate what defenses she can."

He sighs.

"Whoever did this took out our EMP AA cannon, by attacking the Citadel." He says. "Melanie has confirmed we have multiple hostile ships inbound. The contact was unable to give an exact number. Ryoko is taking the Dreadnoughts to assist in orbital defense."

25 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Lord was speaking to the researcher, who had stood from his data entry console. The man looked over to Ryoko and bowed. Lord noticed that Ryoko had entered. "Ah, yes. Would you mind explaining to the Arbiter what you've been working on? I suspect he'll be quite pleased."

The man stuttered, obviously nervous talking to someone of such high rank. "W-w-well, I-I've been working on a way to stop Fluffle overpopulation. I've modified a few to become completely sterile except in the prescense of an artificially synthesized substance. T-They can be bred in captivity to be released when needed."

((Repost))

27 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Ryoko suddenly puts a hand to his helmet and stops.

"I..." He says. "I have to go. We are about to have visitors."

He looks at you.

"I need to lead the offensive." He says. "Would you like to join me aboard the Vengeance? See our forces first hand."

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A message comes through. It seems to mention a lot of fieldron being shipped soon. It is addressed from a Sven, but originates from Neptune.

Melanie pales.

"Broadcast to the Tenno labs." She says. "Contact represetative Ulf and Theylin. We have incoming hostile Corpus ships."

"I'm tracing the message to determine an arrival point. Also, I have prepared an encrypted channel for your use."

Luna opens the channel to the Tenno labs. Due to the encryption they can communicate back but not determine the location.

"Theylin, Ulf? This is Operator Luna, I'm warning about incoming hostile ships -repeat, hostile ships. I'm sending along data confirmation."

Edited by Luthim
grammar

On 7/25/2016 at 4:50 AM, LegionCynex said:

*He nods* "That is excaly the problem!, our Tenno body's where too weak, nothing, because we spend our lazy butts on the chairs, controlling our frames, or in the Orokin Pods, we're not getting out, sure we can learn to control our new body, but we'll just end up sitting back down and controlling our frame, via mind, not body" *He sighs*

"I'm sorry you do not understand from your viewpoint and I greatly appreciate it for you to take your time to hear me out, but some fokes need to Dream...of not what you are, but what you want to be..." *He rises a brow* "As for licensed field medic or physician", *He sighs* "Your half right, I am not Physician at all, or a Field medic, who goes out in battle, Yes. But However I have full training in Medical and Cybernetics and Transference, along with foundation of salvaged technology and robotics and proxies" *He clears his throat* "Oh and very high kowngole on Orokin Tech, tho some I still yet to learn, so I don;' kown everything of course" *He Says*

*He Looks to Alan, as Rich looks over, as he speeks to the Couclsilor*

(( This Next part will have to involve my other Crh coming in, so I'll quickly pause this, until the matter at the Station is revealed, as someone has a Sliver Tongue, that works well, with Zaeed, Unless Sam wishes to speek up, as well )) 

(( Also I apologize for the post at a time, but I wished to make it less bearing of a wall of text )),

((No problem.  I'll just run from here.))

Richard shared a bemused glance with Alan, then stood up, picking up the slim silver and black briefcase he'd carried into the room.  "Do you know what this is?" he asked casually.  "It is a complete refutation of your entire argument.  Because as you can see by the fact that I participated in the Tournament with my real body, our real bodies can be just as strong as our surrogate ones, if we're willing to put in the work to make them become so.  A rigorous training regimen, constant practice of kata, and daily meditation have allowed me to be far stronger in my own Warframe than the surrogate body, whose demise was incidentally a rather spectacular implosion of Void energy, ever could have been."  He lifted his right hand, and a sphere of rippling energy appeared in it.  "The merging of an Operator, body and mind, with his or her Warframe, is something that nothing can match.  I have more raw power course through me when I pilot a Warframe for five minutes then you could access in a day after your procedure.

He lowered his hand but remained standing.  "Please do not misunderstand me.  I am not saying your method will never be a viable option.  I am saying that right now, it is nowhere near comparable in power levels to what we can currently do, nor does it meet ANY of the guidelines for 'safe use' of use of Warframe technology.  I would very much like to work with you to make it so, but right now it simply is not ethical or logical to say that your method is the right choice in any circumstance."

He paused, appeared to listen to something, then stiffened.  "Councillor, we have incoming.  It's Corpus, it's big, and it's lots of them."  He looked directly at Zaeed, and his sharp blue eyes were blazing.  "Get to your ship.  Now.  There's gonna be a really big fight starting any second now, and you're going to want all your big guns with you."  He swept the briefcase off the table, and as it flew through the air it unfolded into a full-sized Oberon, the back standing open.  Richard vaulted over the table to land directly inside it, and it closed up around him, Markor helm lighting up.  A pair of Sancti Tigrises appeared on his back, and he sprinted for the door.  "Simon, I am personally giving override permission for Zaeed's associate to punch, NOW!"

((for the ball of energy, picture Trinity's idly animation))

((for the rail, assume that she is immediately cleared for entry))

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko suddenly puts a hand to his helmet and stops.

"I..." He says. "I have to go. We are about to have visitors."

He looks at you.

"I need to lead the offensive." He says. "Would you like to join me aboard the Vengeance? See our forces first hand."

Lord perked up. "Would you like... combat assistance? The Guild just got a new capital ship courtesy of Tjeker14, and I'm anxious to see it in action."

1 minute ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Lord perked up. "Would you like... combat assistance? The Guild just got a new capital ship courtesy of Tjeker14, and I'm anxious to see it in action."

Ryoko nods.

"That..." He says. "That would be nice. Our Dreadnoughts are currently still under repair."

A few moments later three massive ships launch into Orbit. Taking up position around the side of the planet facing the Origin system.

The Balor Formorian and other Galleons slide into position.

Edited by Rakawan

Several Corpus ships begin to exit punch. A few small cruisers, and carriers. The cheering stops as larger ships begin to appear. Large Carriers, Heavy Cruisers. Bombers. The defenders are quickly outnumbered.

The last void portal fades and a massive Corpus ship, one of their superships appears.

"Attention all Tenno." Melanie's voice says. "We are under attack." Those of you with spacefighting capabilities please assist our forces. Those who prefer ground combat, see if you can take back the Citadel, or find Sven, before more damage is done."

8 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((No problem.  I'll just run from here.))

Richard shared a bemused glance with Alan, then stood up, picking up the slim silver and black briefcase he'd carried into the room.  "Do you know what this is?" he asked casually.  "It is a complete refutation of your entire argument.  Because as you can see by the fact that I participated in the Tournament with my real body, our real bodies can be just as strong as our surrogate ones, if we're willing to put in the work to make them become so.  A rigorous training regimen, constant practice of kata, and daily meditation have allowed me to be far stronger in my own Warframe than the surrogate body, whose demise was incidentally a rather spectacular implosion of Void energy, ever could have been."  He lifted his right hand, and a sphere of rippling energy appeared in it.  "The merging of an Operator, body and mind, with his or her Warframe, is something that nothing can match.  I have more raw power course through me when I pilot a Warframe for five minutes then you could access in a day after your procedure.

He lowered his hand but remained standing.  "Please do not misunderstand me.  I am not saying your method will never be a viable option.  I am saying that right now, it is nowhere near comparable in power levels to what we can currently do, nor does it meet ANY of the guidelines for 'safe use' of use of Warframe technology.  I would very much like to work with you to make it so, but right now it simply is not ethical or logical to say that your method is the right choice in any circumstance."

He paused, appeared to listen to something, then stiffened.  "Councillor, we have incoming.  It's Corpus, it's big, and it's lots of them."  He looked directly at Zaeed, and his sharp blue eyes were blazing.  "Get to your ship.  Now.  There's gonna be a really big fight starting any second now, and you're going to want all your big guns with you."  He swept the briefcase off the table, and as it flew through the air it unfolded into a full-sized Oberon, the back standing open.  Richard vaulted over the table to land directly inside it, and it closed up around him, Markor helm lighting up.  A pair of Sancti Tigrises appeared on his back, and he sprinted for the door.  "Simon, I am personally giving override permission for Zaeed's associate to punch, NOW!"

((for the ball of energy, picture Trinity's idly animation))

((for the rail, assume that she is immediately cleared for entry))

(( did you see my other comment, when the other Tenno came in, and Zaeed yelled? ))