Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

need help in buying kubrow

eziowar3

Question

i want to buy kubrows, but after seeing their imprints i cant understand which kubrow is which type, i mean huras,raksa, sahsa etc they all look similar to me, is there any specific way to recognize them separately from their imprint during trade?

6 answers to this question

Different Kubrow breeds are identical, there is no way to tell what breed a Kubrow is just by looking at it.

However, there is a way to tell what type an imprint is: there is a symbol of a Kubrow performing different actions that shows what the breed is.

A Kubrow crouched down looking like it's ready to pounce is a Huras, the stealth breed. latest?cb=20140907132216

A Kubrow sitting at attention is a Raksa, the defensive breed, latest?cb=20140907132143

A Kubrow clawing and digging at the ground is a Sahasa, the digging breed. latest?cb=20140907132227

A Kubrow mid-pounce is a Sunika, the hunting breed. latest?cb=20140907132159

A Kubrow with something in its mouth is a  Chesa, the retriever breed. latest?cb=20150813132451

These symbols can be found right in the imprint, above the sex and will tell you what breed the imprinted Kubrow is.

Edited by Exploderizer

1 minute ago, eziowar3 said:

thanks for quick reply, but after going to wiki i still cant understand what's the symbols for different breeds on imprint, can u please elaborate little more?

oh i got it now, thanks man

Just now, eziowar3 said:

thanks for quick reply, but after going to wiki i still cant understand what's the symbols for different breeds on imprint, can u please elaborate little more?

exploderizer actually gave a good description of each breed, which i've quoted below

Just now, Exploderizer said:

Different Kubrow breeds are identical, there is no way to tell what breed a Kubrow is just by looking at it.

However, there is a way to tell what type an imprint is: there is a symbol of a Kubrow performing different actions that shows what the breed is.

A Kubrow crouched down looking like it's ready to pounce is a Huras, the stealth breed. latest?cb=20140907132216

A Kubrow sitting at attention is a Raksa, the defensive breed, latest?cb=20140907132143

A Kubrow clawing and digging at the ground is a Sahasa, the digging breed. latest?cb=20140907132227

A Kubrow mid-pounce is a Sunika, the hunting breed. latest?cb=20140907132159

A Kubrow with something in its mouth is a Chesa, the retriever breed. IconChesa.png

The only easy way to tell the difference between each breed is by it's symbol on the UI.