Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Well if people would stop waiting around and actually go to the bloody Wedding I could actually move events forward.

Wait are you -just- waiting on me or are you waiting on others as well

Edited by -Platinum-
fuckin spelling

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Please put some effort into proper spelling, or editing to proper spelling.

And unless you denote what you are marking, or the target of other similar actions, they will be ignored.

Sorry about this one, still a bit fresh had a break after-all, so need to get back into the train of mistakes and such.

Tho then again, it chuold be that I'm feeling down this evening as well, (Don't ask)

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She perks a brow as she digs into her bag to grab a silencer, she then attaches it onto her weapon* "Copy that, marking targets, 2 targets, grinner lancers, both side to side, unsure of weapon type, they have their backs facing us, how will we proceed?"

Is this better?, I hope so

Edited by -Platinum-

Say, I've been playing Titanfall 2 lately and its got me thinking, would Warframe Lore, make it seem that our "Frames" linked to us in some shape or form?, I highly doubt that they will go so far to have our frames be some sort of self awareness. But if this does happen to be the case, how accepted will it be?

In terms of both in-game, Story/Lore wise and then ofc RP wise, after?, I ask this cuz with hut Warframe is going right now, I will not be shocked if this will happen, all things considering.  

Oh and just IYF, I will not be responding to caustic posts (to have to correct it in RP wise), as it will just be simply ignored, Hence one of the reasons why I loathe satirical people. I'll either fix it after being pointed out the flaw and then wait until the edited topic is then re-quoted.

With that being said, I'll be heading off tonight as I need to sort a few things out, gonna have a little "friendly and civil" chat with a certain someone.

So wish me luck!  

Good night everyone, have a great evening! 

This person is driving me up the wall..

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Well if people would stop waiting around and actually go to the bloody Wedding I could actually move events forward.

Hmm... 2 players are going to have little raids instead of attending the ceremony, 1 is on the way, 1 is "I will return tomorrow", one don't seem to be interested in the event, and the last one seems to be going for a stroll in dem town in the company of two undead and might stumble at the procession spontaneously.

Soo, you may kick the thing off once mr.Chuold (:P) is back and ready 

Edited by Teloch

17 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Being that neither is naturally magnetic the silencer is not attracted to the barrel. Perhaps convincing one to cook the other a nice meal might lead to the development of feelings between them.

LoL

now I'm playful :3

12 hours ago, Teloch said:

Hmm... 2 players are going to have little raids instead of attending the ceremony, 1 is on the way, 1 is "I will return tomorrow", one don't seem to be interested in the event, and the last one seems to be going for a stroll in dem town in the company of two undead and might stumble at the procession spontaneously.

Soo, you may kick the thing off once mr.Chuold (:P) is back and ready 

Well, once Zaeed grabs his gear and goes for "only a few mins"  then returns, he'll go right to the wedding, where ever it is.

Unsure about the others tho 

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

Well, once Zaeed grabs his gear and goes for "only a few mins"  then returns, he'll go right to the wedding, where ever it is.

Unsure about the others tho 

Just write already, people are waiting for you XD

On 1/25/2017 at 3:49 PM, -Platinum- said:

Hence one of the reasons why I loathe satirical people.

You misspelled "sardonic".

And if that's the case, you'd HATE me if we met IRL.  I'm far more sarcastic than he is, though I think I may be rubbing off on him...

On 1/25/2017 at 3:49 PM, -Platinum- said:

Oh and just IYF, I will not be responding to caustic posts (to have to correct it in RP wise), as it will just be simply ignored, Hence one of the reasons why I loathe satirical people. I'll either fix it after being pointed out the flaw and then wait until the edited topic is then re-quoted.

I'm not changing my response. It was intended to be humorous and fulfills that role nicely.

If you have a problem with my response and how I run my threads you can message me, not post passive agressively on the OOC. 

15 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

You misspelled "sardonic".

And if that's the case, you'd HATE me if we met IRL.  I'm far more sarcastic than he is, though I think I may be rubbing off on him...

Are you sure?, cuz I looked it up on goggle before I put it down and it told me the correct way to spell it, unless theres other ways?.

Oh, well, yes but that all depends on how or why you are, I'm gonna take the lucky guess and your a dude, but yeah, We whuold not get along at all if that's the case

Anyways, now thats over, did anyone get my post about Nernral Linking Warframes? 

15 hours ago, Rakawan said:

I'm not changing my response. It was intended to be humorous and fulfills that role nicely.

If you have a problem with my response and how I run my threads you can message me, not post passive agressively on the OOC. 

So, I'm gonna take a lucky guess and you two know each other IRL?

And I will do, next time.

I have no sease of Humour 

Edited by -Platinum-