April 19  2017

-1 per celsius

Snowing

12 mps northern wind

I'm having a mild case of sleep deprivation

I have a butт ton of things to do

I'm listening to this right now

Spoiler

And this set of circumstances makes me wanna either be smitten by the heavens into the soft oblivion or, at least, to fall into hibernation in warmth and coziness

X__x

Edited by Teloch

Rejuvenation got nerfed. Armor boost is now more convenient. You won't kill ANYTHING with the smite. Reckoning got a semi-ok boost. Smite infusion is as awesome as it was. Phoenix rejuvenation is as useless as it was. Hollow grounds got stripped of the armor boost and got some range and status chance.

A weird rework that didn't solve oberon's main issue - the reverse duration on rejuvenation.

So, kinda sad.

At least Zenith is now usable

Edited by Teloch

11 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Rejuvenation got nerfed. Armor boost is now more convenient. You won't kill ANYTHING with the smite. Reckoning got a semi-ok boost. Smite infusion is as awesome as it was. Phoenix rejuvenation is as useless as it was. Hollow grounds got stripped of the armor boost and got some range and status chance.

A weird rework that didn't solve oberon's main issue - the reverse duration on rejuvenation.

So, kinda sad.

At least Zenith is now usable

You weren't killing anything important with Smite beforehand anyway.  Meanwhile, the secondary projectiles back a big punch (or at least they did for about five minutes before a bug started splitting their damage AFTER the scaling).

Hallowed Ground didn't lose the armor buff, and it grants an even bigger one than before when Rejuv is active.

Rejuv is now hands-down BETTER than Blessing.  I have no idea where you get the idea that it's useless.

Reckoning got a straight buff and I'm okay with that plan.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Hallowed Ground didn't lose the armor buff, and it grants an even bigger one than before when Rejuv is active.

It grants armor only if rejuv is cast on the carpet. As in, it is now one of the two conditions.

Eh, gonna make a screenshot

1 hour ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

I have actually ask nokami 

You can join but there are several rules.

GM determines outcomes of actions.

You must phrase all actions as attempts. For instance "Mei swings her sword at the grineer." Not "Mei slices open the Grineer."

No Artorias Prime.

Given the nature of some of your OC's you must run them and their abilities by me or Yzjdriel first. 

Posts must be in third person. 

The oc is blade but with only full auto (if allowed ) aklex prime and dual swords he wears a black jumpsuit that is skintight and he has black hair green eyes is very large and 7 feet tall is very strong and fast not as much as a tenno but is faster then most tenno (if allowed ) but his powers will depend upon which faction he joins

1 hour ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

The oc is blade but with only full auto (if allowed ) aklex prime and dual swords he wears a black jumpsuit that is skintight and he has black hair green eyes is very large and 7 feet tall is very strong and fast not as much as a tenno but is faster then most tenno (if allowed ) but his powers will depend upon which faction he joins

You will have to make a new OC for this.

Allowable races are Grineer, Corpus, Human Colonist, or Tenno.

Powers and abilities are limited to what is allowed by the lore in game.

And before you ask Stalker and His acolytes do not count as Tenno or Human for the purposes of choosing a race. That is a Stalker or Acolyte OC is not allowed.