Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

On 07/06/2016 at 6:31 PM, Rakawan said:

Wraiths

Hide contents

Tenno spec ops. Assigned to persons of interest. 

If a Wraith is tailing you, denoted by [You see a shadow at the edge of your vision.] then be cautious. 

Entering restructed areas or attacking high level NPC's will spawn a Wraith. You don't want a Wraith hunting you. Tailing you, maybe, but not hunting.

Can my character join?

4 hours ago, (PS4)DeathSlinger09 said:

Can my character join?

Hiya!  Assuming he or she follows Warframe lore, you're welcome to join this RP.

Simply have his/her method of transport (the Landing Craft if s/he is a Tenno) arrive at the Rail and roleplay them responding to the questionnaire (name, race, reason for visit, cargo to declare).

57 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Hiya!  Assuming he or she follows Warframe lore, you're welcome to join this RP.

Simply have his/her method of transport (the Landing Craft if s/he is a Tenno) arrive at the Rail and roleplay them responding to the questionnaire (name, race, reason for visit, cargo to declare).

Oh sorry i didnt make my self clear, I was asking about the wraiths, are they joinable?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)DeathSlinger09 said:

Oh sorry i didnt make my self clear, I was asking about the wraiths, are they joinable?

Technically yes?

They're not really something you'd show up and join right away, though.  You should probably send Rak a pm about that.

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Technically yes?

They're not really something you'd show up and join right away, though.  You should probably send Rak a pm about that.

This is what I thought, as far I remember the Wraiths require a lot of GM actions, due to they are so powerful, I will assume that you'll have gone under training and what have you, IC, wise. 

OOC Wise: I'll assume you would have to have been part of the RP for quite some time and have a few post counts, etc, to ensure that you are trustworthy with such and that you are indeed ready and experience for such an OC, I could be wrong tho and by all means, its up to the GM/Admin, but if I had to share my own feelings about this, I'll say that I'm a bit uncomfortable with the whole thing.

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

This is what I thought, as far I remember the Wraiths require a lot of GM actions, due to they are so powerful, I will assume that you'll have gone under training and what have you, IC, wise. 

OOC Wise: I'll assume you would have to have been part of the RP for quite some time and have a few post counts, etc, to ensure that you are trustworthy with such and that you are indeed ready and experience for such an OC, I could be wrong tho and by all means, its up to the GM/Admin, but if I had to share my own feelings about this, I'll say that I'm a bit uncomfortable with the whole thing.

He has GM permission to join as a new recruit. His OC won't be a full-fledged member but after some missions and training, who knows?

Just now, Rakawan said:

He has GM permission to join as a new recruit. His OC won't be a full-fledged member but after some missions and training, who knows?

Ahh I see, well all good then, I only had in mind that, you'll need to do that ahead of time, but hey only time can tell, but REGUADLESS of that

Welcome!  (PS4)DeathSlinger09

Is it just me, or is the forms a bit wonky atm?, its telling me Rak is offline and was online an hour ago (When he clearly is not, cuz he posted 20mins ago). As well my PM is telling me he last saw my messages yesterday, also wrong, he massaged me today.

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

Is it just me, or is the forms a bit wonky atm?, its telling me Rak is offline and was online an hour ago (When he clearly is not, cuz he posted 20mins ago). As well my PM is telling me he last saw my messages yesterday, also wrong, he massaged me today.

It's always off on times for me.

30 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Above the dunes an Ash Prime, in Orokin white and gold, watches the fight. 

"Priority mark 1 located." He says. "Priority two and five marks also found."

"Please confirm identity of priority 1 mark." The reply says.

"Mark matches descriptions of WTC leader." The ash says. "Confirm kill order still stands."

"Kill order still stands." The voice replies. "Glory to the Seven."

The Ash sights in on Teloch, adjusting his scope to fit the range. A second before he pulls the trigger a song bursts over the comms. 

"Da da dee dee dee dee do do." The voice sings.

Thhe round leaves the barrel, hurtling through the air to glance off of Teloch's shoulder, its glancing impact enough to severely deplete the iron skin.

A flash alerts the ash who teleports, just before Dixon's round shatters his armor.

"Enemy communication protocols decrypted." Darrin says. "Colonel, there is an active hsostile Assassin closing in your position. Ash Prime, standard colors. Be on guard."

Dada dee da dee deedo do

Dee da deedee doo

Deedee dada deedee deedee

dada deedee deedee dadee doo

XDD