The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

Small qeastion, I've seen Ex-Acrylates around, thos who where with them, but I have to ask, what's the rules or lore of jonning them/have contact with them before, in a sent of not beening attacked?

Exp: Legion has gone rouge and joined up with them

Exp 2: a "person" has perhas traded info with them or weapons, or power, etc 

I already kown, that it whuold be not impossible, but rather difficult to play as one (all things considering they won;t be allowed on the station/planet, and what not and will make no sease them being there in the first place) I kown that much, but what I mean is: whats the general Nay or Yay of haveing contact or been involved with them, etc 

9 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

Small qeastion, I've seen Ex-Acrylates around, thos who where with them, but I have to ask, what's the rules or lore of jonning them/have contact with them before, in a sent of not beening attacked?

Exp: Legion has gone rouge and joined up with them

Exp 2: a "person" has perhas traded info with them or weapons, or power, etc 

I already kown, that it whuold be not impossible, but rather difficult to play as one (all things considering they won;t be allowed on the station/planet, and what not and will make no sease them being there in the first place) I kown that much, but what I mean is: whats the general Nay or Yay of haveing contact or been involved with them, etc 

Awhile finding them may be difficult, contacting them would be possible. No doubt Tsun is looking for individuals who could be helpful. However whether they agree to work with an individual depends on that individuals actions.

Ah, the gut punch of academia. Working at a college (and haveing been young once), I see what the education system has a tendency to do to folks, rest up, avoid coffee, drink water like a S.O.B., that's how I made it. Good luck boyo.

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Awhile finding them may be difficult, contacting them would be possible. No doubt Tsun is looking for individuals who could be helpful. However whether they agree to work with an individual depends on that individuals actions.

Thanks, and who is Tsun?

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Earth like with varying biomes.

Kinda wishing people would go exploring. Or talk to civilians more.

Well, that's actually what I'm trying to do. BTW, what about biomes? Any Scottish/Norsk-like territories? Or is there something like Faroe Islands?

Some of my OCs can't freaking wait to have a brief runaway

Edited by Teloch

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Earth like with varying biomes.

Kinda wishing people would go exploring. Or talk to civilians more.

I could drag in another oc that would be more chatty with the civilians. Or atleast finish thing up with Cyria and Fell so they could focus more on that kind of interactions or exploration.

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

I could drag in another oc that would be more chatty with the civilians. Or atleast finish thing up with Cyria and Fell so they could focus more on that kind of interactions or exploration.

Fell and the Ex-Acolytes are located on one of the continents. It is feasible that someone looking for them might have to do a bit of traveling. I actually have a bit somewhat planned for reuniting the two.

8 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Well, that's actually what I'm trying to do. BTW, what about biomes? Any Scottish/Norsk-like territories? Or is there something like Faroe Islands ?

One of the continents is a ring of mountains and foothills, surrounding a massive desert, with an Anazon like rainforest in the middle.

As fir the other, you'll have to explore.

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

I was thinking to bring in another OC (My Trin), as I got another idea for a new event coming up, but will let this one pick up its pace

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

One of the continents is a ring of mountains and foothills, surrounding a massive desert, with an Anazon like rainforest in the middle.

As fir the other, you'll have to explore.

You teaser XP

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Fell and the Ex-Acolytes are located on one of the continents. It is feasible that someone looking for them might have to do a bit of traveling. I actually have a bit somewhat planned for reuniting the two.

Ooooh sounds interesting...

Now I feel like dragging that chatty oc in even more and make her randomly stumble  across it with her having no clue whatsover to what the acolytes are.