The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

For those of you looking for a move action based thread:

Synergy: Shadow War is now active.

Incorporating ideas from my scrapped resistance cell thread and linked to the Synergy thread, it should prove to be great fun for those interested in a more combat based story.

Hay Guys, I've made something a little special for my OC: Habringer. Feel free to check it out: 

https://gifsound.com/?webm=https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/images/prime-access/primeaccessnekrosBG/NekrosPrimeAccessBG1&v=hKRUPYrAQoE

This is moreless his Theme Song, mixed with his "stance", let me kown what you think people!

Edited by -Platinum-
P.S: Press Full Screen

16 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

Hay guys, I've updated Graxx's Backstory as well as Silvana Orphid's. go check them out if you wish!

... Not sure if checking your ocs was good for my sense of taste...

1) grineer cant use warframes. Period.

2) overexaggeration. Most roleplay groups dont apreciate when participants describe their characters as "the (insert a quality in its extreme here)", as in " the strongest", "the prettiest", " the smartest" and etc. "The first ever" also fits for this rule.

59 minutes ago, Teloch said:

... Not sure if checking your ocs was good for my sense of taste...

1) grineer cant use warframes. Period.

2) overexaggeration. Most roleplay groups dont apreciate when participants describe their characters as "the (insert a quality in its extreme here)", as in " the strongest", "the prettiest", " the smartest" and etc. "The first ever" also fits for this rule.

1. We'll see about that

2. What OCs do you mean?

Edited by -Platinum-
Cuz yup

45 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Teloch is right about this, Tenno can only use their powers due to exposure to the void. So for Graxx his excalibur frame would just be a suit of armor.

There is evidence than not all powers are void based/could be used without Tenno powering them. 

Though I agree when it comes to descriptors. "One of the X" is stretching it, but never deliberately say you are the definitive best at X. You could say they are the best at X of your OC's.

I'm saying if you abslurtely just have a greater be renowned for sow ethnic it's best to say they are one if the best, and not THE best. 

That leaves room for others to be as good or better and makes the story dynamic. Meeting someone who is better could lead to character development. 

When I started this I made several groups OP as a response to possible trolling but I've since downgraded them to more reasonable levels to fit in the story.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

I'm saying if you abslurtely just have a greater be renowned for sow ethnic it's best to say they are one if the best, and not THE best. 

That leaves room for others to be as good or better and makes the story dynamic. Meeting someone who is better could lead to character development. 

When I started this I made several groups OP as a response to possible trolling but I've since downgraded them to more reasonable levels to fit in the story.

Yeah, that is a great point!, tho I am really puzzled on the OC, that is in the ballpark here, I am assuming this is Graxx?, cuz all well and do, I can easily edit it. its not a issue fokes, if someone feels off putting, then I'll edit it, as best as I can.

Alright, so looking back at Graxx, I've come to realize how very off putting his backstory was, I will reformat Graxx, when I get new fresh ideas, so not to worry on that part, I'll see to them changes. As for the rest.

As how I've readed Tel, thank you for your input, I realized that Graxx was the main suspect there, and I will make the changes, but please do not feel, that you have "forced" me or anything, to make the changes, after thinking it through and with GM, I've seen the errors.

Also, for the other "OCs", they are dead and dealt with, so there "OPness", if any, where more of a experiment/test for see how I can test my own and everyone else's skills, and to be frank Tel, I'm really enjoying your RP Skills, so do not worry, I will adjust as I move on, as like always, we all make stupid mistakes.   

P.S Also Tel, as you are quite capable of getting ideas, you are free to help me with this, so I can have a "Better Taste" as you called it, feel free to hit me up with PM/DM

On that note: I've looked through my other OCs, and I do not see any kind of  over exaggerations, ofc besides Graxx, so I have removed that and will revamp him (Note: He still is in RP, but as he has not said anything about his backstory it will be ok)

On the note of Silvana Orphid: Shes not anything special, while it does say "How chuold something be so pertty, be deadly and powerful" is a matter of perceptive, it is up to you how your OC sees that, all I kown, a OC chuold think shes ugly as hell.

Thank you all for your inputs.

Edited by -Platinum-
Added P.S

Also, while on this subject, my apologies for dragging it on, but, I need to quickly clearfie something about Matrix, before its brought up. 

Maririx is indeed useing a Warframe, However Matrix is welding it like, its Power Armor, he can not control any void powers from the frame, ofc, Insisted he is useing natural ways to make his " electrical elements" work, like a normal Volt frame whuold. As said, there has been a few evidence than not all powers are void based/could be used without Tenno powering them. 

As it is not void based, once I begin to make his  Backstory, I will fully explain how it is made. However this is where some of you can come in, if you want to help

However due to I am working on his full backstory, I can easily change what he uses.

I need a good Frame or Sentential , that will fit a " Cephalon-designed" type, while yes we do not have any warframe that are  Cephalon-designed, but I look for something that is close to it. Note: While I do prefer. Male frames, to match his "Gender", that is not really necessary.

Thank you, If you have any ideas for me, Please PM/DM me. 

Edited by -Platinum-

3 hours ago, Unus said:

So, just as a sorta kinda maybe somewhat hypothetical scenario, it wouldn't be illegal for one to be said to be, say "Among the first of (insert triple or quadruple digit number here) for all the worst reasons"?

No. That is a rule that allows such as long as the story is good enough.

26 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

Oh, ok

Also, for some reason, sry for the delay on the Shadow War, topic, for some reason, I must of not saw the Quote alert, or I din't get one.

That's fine. Busy right now. I'll probably be back to full speed around Tuesday. I advise everyone to take a break and spend time with their family. That will also give me time to cook up some special stuff for the RP.

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

That's fine. Busy right now. I'll probably be back to full speed around Tuesday. I advise everyone to take a break and spend time with their family. That will also give me time to cook up some special stuff for the RP.

Next tusday?, you mean the 6th?, ouch, ok, thats a bit of a wait, but guess a good break, well if this is the case, then I won't return until that day, if your on in the meantime, feel free to post