The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

So I hope everyone had a great weekend. 

I spent way more time than was healthy in the sun, and escaped with virtually no sunburn thanks to being a hybrid (bi-racial). 

Tried and failed to convince my brother from China that there were leaping leeches in the river. 

And since someone who shall remain nameless got grounded I had no internet to do anything useful. 

But I'm back now and we can get back to the story.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

So I hope everyone had a great weekend. 

I spent way more time than was healthy in the sun, and escaped with virtually no sunburn thanks to being a hybrid (bi-racial). 

Tried and failed to convince my brother from China that there were leaping leeches in the river. 

And since someone who shall remain nameless got grounded I had no internet to do anything useful. 

But I'm back now and we can get back to the story.

Welcome back, im also back as well, can;t wait to back into RP

Ah, welcome back there Mr. Crispy!  Also, which river? When I was in Canadia, the leeches clung to the bottom of our canoes packed tighter then sardines. Also also, Velcumin back suh, lookin forward to get back in the proverbial harness!

Seafood surprise is made from sea-worms that live near volcanic vents. Needless to say shoving them into an oven doesn't so much kill them as convince them it's nap time. And like most sleeping animals waking them up by poking them with silverware is not taken in good fun.

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

I'll try to post today and tomorrow. Its nearing finals week and I really need to focus.

Perfect, thanks for the quick response time, and good luck. As long as I got the news, I can wait as long as needed and just curate my heap of ideas.

Due to a massive list of things to do I will be going on hiatus for a week. I really need to do well on finals and have several projects. I do apologize for any inconvenience. I should be back next Sunday.

I will however be available for messaging and questions.

Edited by Rakawan