The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

TES Skyrim met Fallout New Vegas...

Not excaly...

While I will follow some "Skyrimy" thames, there won't be any stupid stuff like "Fus-Ro-Dah"

Petty much, just..Normal..Dragons..and XCOM 2 Aliens (Which are pertty much: Snakes and Mutated humans, and giant robots) 

Just now, -Platinum- said:

Not excaly...

While I will follow some "Skyrimy" thames, there won't be any stupid stuff like "Fus-Ro-Dah"

Petty much, just..Normal..Dragons..and XCOM 2 Aliens (Which are pertty much: Snakes and Mutated humans, and giant robots) 

I already know at least two people who would definitely participate in that XD

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

That Reminds me:

I once had a dream I was leading a team of Tenno that found a wormhole leading to the Halo and Destiny universe. Ended up teaming up with Spartan's and Guardians against the Coveneant and Grineer.

Those poor poor mooks.

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

Pffft.

Once I had a dream about being captured inside the minecraft-like voxel level of the "killing floor"

Now that was bricky... 

I had a dream 2 nights ago about Zaeed & Sam..

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

I had a dream 2 nights ago about Zaeed & Sam..

Lemme guess: they were having a nice conversation over tea and a chess party, after wich they went for a nice evening horseback riding around the mansion situated somewhere in Scotland

Edited by Teloch

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

snoop

The holy inquisition deems thee guilty of latent xenophilia!

Now repent and clence this thread of this infidelity of yours

(seriously, just delete this cr@p)

Edited by Teloch

Ok, so besides that, I need to ask a qeastion, a serious one.

Whuold it be considered to "op" or "X is best at everything" if a Tenno was around the Oorkin days and was perhas the first Tenno to command a frame (Example: Bob was made and born to control Volt)

I ask this, cuz I have plans of haveing Zaeed (my main OC) &  Azalea Opium  ageing way back when ballas first made the frames.they don't have anything speical they just are the key frames/tenno that where lucky enough to be developed into said frame. etc.  

Edited by -Platinum-

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

Ok, so besides that, I need to ask a qeastion, a serious one.

Whuold it be considered to "op" or "X is best at everything" if a Tenno was around the Oorkin days and was perhas the first Tenno to command a frame (Example: Bob was made and born to control Volt)

I ask this, cuz I have plans of haveing Zaeed (my main OC) & 2 other Main OCs  ageing way back when ballas first made the frames.they don't have anything speical they just are the key frames/tenno that where lucky enough to be developed into said frame. etc.  

Stick with first of a group of X.

So Bob would have been one of the first Volts.

DE has not established lore on the Firsts so we can stay away from that. However being part of the "First Class" ((X-Men reference)) is allowed.

You little speed rabits, don't even let me get a word in on the ERP stuff! XD

Jk. But I have a feeling that discussion was born due to someone suspecting a special room in Alices dungeon XD. Don't worry, I'm not going to go into detail about what she's into, but she doesn't have that kind of room in the dungeon... she's still single afteral...

Jk.

Okay, before the confusion arises, mainly cause i wrote NO LORE on Delta,  In my recent post on shadow war, I've readied Omega to leave.  

Spoiler

Yes, Delta has telekinetic abilities, NO he has absolute zero control over them.  they are tied to instinct and emotion, and become more and more powerful the longer he is out of transference.  I'll write some lore on him in the near future, mainly cause I want to build up another character first.