The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

23 hours ago, Teloch said:

Refrain from bringing on entities that are absolutely alien to WF (dragons, kobolds, angels, succubi, werewolves, skeletons, zombies, ghosts and etc.)

I just want to point out, it is entirely possible for dragons, werewolves, and other things of the similar nature to have existed in the warframe universe.  It's just that now they all dead.  They could've died out before the orokin or during the orokin empire, but they are not alive anymore.  Pretty sure there would e someone yelling about farming a giant lizard that drops amazing mods/materials/stuff.

But ghosts and demons, that's over stretching it.

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

:facepalm:

Everything is possible (although, with extremely miserable chances). Yet, some things look more out of place than the others, so bringing in dragons, dohvakins, and 72 demons of Goethia would probably be unconvincing.

Yeah, you have no idea, what some people capable of doing. I've been to places man..

The conversation does make me wonder about something though. The pelt each Chroma wears, it's a clone of an original pelt the original Chroma skinned off an unknown creature. I wonder, what EXACTLY was said creature? A dragon-esque entity brewed up through half-remembered pre-orokin tissue scraps? Some alien horror from the beyond? Some freakish form of Sentient?

Also, yes it is Mr. Wan, yes it is. . .

6 hours ago, Rakawan said:

So  I will not be posting much on weekends. Gives me time to actually play the game.

Will try to have more lore up on the clan website soon. Let me know what you think of the stories so far.

I see, well, this explains it then. I might be taking a bit of a break myself, until your back, as much as I want to keep it going.

But to be honest, IRL is really beinging to take a toll on me, and Im unsure how long I'll be able to keep up with it.

Chuold we, please..not..bring in "Dragons" into Warframe, I let the giant Infested python slide, due to they are pertty much earth beings, that got effected by the infestation. but Dragons is stretching it.

Unless you want to make the "Dragon" a giant Chroma Pelt Warframe  

Well, for the dragons, instead of them being literal dragons, they could be some sort of lizard (Draco lizard, the type that have wings and can glide, or Komodos, 8-10 foot lizards.) that got infested, resembling a dragon.  Not a literal, fire-breathing fus-ro-da dragon, but something that could be called a dragon, despite it being a simple infested.  And infested do grow to enormous sizes.  

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

why do you always post these adorable things?  Is it you, simply wanting to brighten up our dayz, or is something, darker?  Is it your, fetish?

To your attention, I also post many things in this thread

You have no idea about my fetishes >:)

11 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Well, for the dragons, instead of them being literal dragons, they could be some sort of lizard (Draco lizard, the type that have wings and can glide, or Komodos, 8-10 foot lizards.) that got infested, resembling a dragon.  Not a literal, fire-breathing fus-ro-da dragon, but something that could be called a dragon, despite it being a simple infested.  And infested do grow to enormous sizes.  

that can be somewhat acceptable