Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus/Sealab Archwing maps need to be WAY more spacious

AdunSaveMe

It's bad enough trying to go through tiny cramped maps at anything faster than a patient march. Turning is slow, direction isn't always clear until you hit a wall, and hard braking is literally nonexistent, leading to an experience that sounds cool on paper but ends up being annoying and tedious unless you don't even boost at all, even without factoring in enemies hiding in every tiny corner and piece of rigging imaginable, getting caught inside nooks you can't even see until you run into them, along with a map that gives a very, VERY poor indication of your path to the objective.

And you want to add drift and momentum to that?

It's going to be horrible. Cramped maps do not work for Archwing now, and they're not going to work when turning is even HARDER at high speed, and still without any sign of the possibility of a hard stop of any kind being added.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

TOTALLY agree. In the JV Raid, I flew into deep space to get to my group but could not because there was a barrier, even though I was essentially 200 m away from them. I love the concept of water and space exploration but we need more open space to just go at it. Water movement is extremely slow honestly.