Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I <3 Suda

(XBOX)Sunbreaker VII

37 minutes ago, (XB1)Sunbreaker VII said:

But Ember is just a mindless frame with no personality. Looks aren't everything.

I could debate about what you just said, but I'd rather not.

I was trying to make a joke, using "hot" as a double meaning. Sorry for the nonclarity.

You know about the whole Operator shebang already. Impressive.

This following rant is assuming you know all about it.

My theory is that Warframes are biomechanical. We can see the mechanical aspect of them getting messed up by a Magnetic proc, and their bio part from bleeding and curling over in pain when a Roller rolls into you. It shouldn't be possible for our Foundry to make such a beast, but it can also make the Djin sentinel.

Some of the frames are based on real characters. Volt Prime's codex mentions a "glorious warrior from the past," and we have proof that Chroma, Limbo, Mirage, and maybe Atlas were real people. Those people should have personalities, which could bleed to an Operator through Transference. We know pain certainly does ("Transference makes this hurt"), so perhaps memories, habits, etc. could go through, and make a bored Operator make their Mirage blow a kiss, or something along those lines. There are lots of examples, as seen with the Animation Sets idles.