Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serious Redundancy And Minor Complaints.

ChaiVat

There really needs to be way to "craft" (foundry) and sell to players.  If I already have a "Hate" and I get the Hate B.P. from killing "The Stalker", why would I even want to craft it?  The log-in "bonus" thing is becoming a joke too, my warframe and or my 'primary weapon' doesn't need more XP.  If I have polarized, then sure, it's nice...

75 Platinum for "richer colors"?  Are you serious?

I would also suggest that bosses/Stalker give better rewards, how about giving blue-prints for Orokin Reactors/Catalyst and FORMA, but once used it can be used indefinitely.  These would be really rare drops, but certainly would make the endeavor worth it!  Your Warframe only becomes viable for harder missions once you've polarized a few times and it gets costly or impossible for many players if you can't obtain FORMA's a little easier.  I know many who don't or can't buy anything from the "Market" with real currency.  

Make more items in the "The Market" purchasable with CREDITS!  Sell color schemes for a million credits!  Sell FORMA's for 2 million!  Balance the playing field!

There has to be a vote to kick player.  I have had to abort missions where the host has left his keyboard for WAY too long.  

The ingame "narrator", who's female face pops out from the left side of the screen, pops in right directly over the feeble player chat screen, which brings me to another point...the ingame, player chat SUCKS.  A re-design is needed.

I don't know if any of this (mentions above) has anything to do with the lack of people logging in to play anymore, but I have seen a noticeable drop in my friends list.  They don't log-in to play much anymore.  There really needs to be better game-play interaction between players besides a running race in a 5 minute mission, where players are almost incapable of even holding a quick conversation with one-another, due to the S#&$ty chat feature etc.  A trading post where people could craft and sell/trade would be ideal.  I'd love to sell and earn platinum this way!

How about mixing things up a bit?  How about a PVP mode where you can join a group of 4 players VS. 4 players and do some capture the flag or last man standing or something?  How about 1 VS. 1 and NO, not in your dojo, anywhere! Earn credits that after a certain number of credits it would then transfer to one platinum.  Make a way to earn platinum in the game.

Thoughts?

Would be nice yes but trading system is very bad move for a f2p game business

How?  Explain...otherwise why even have a foundry with a repeatable amount of items that you dont need, but know your buddy really wants to have?

How?  Explain...otherwise why even have a foundry with a repeatable amount of items that you dont need, but know your buddy really wants to have?

WF + trading system = gold miners, chat flooders(B>this, that etc..etc..), scams, phishers spammers(go to this website for free virus lels) 

So listen. I have to tell you how this F2P stuff works.

Free players increase population, increase community = More paying people

Cosmetics = Not game breaking, but need money to purchase.

So if I could buy the cosmetics, then why pay actual money for them?

The market of any F2P game is going to have real life currency in it. That's just common knowledge.

There are more important things then you leaving a game cause some guy went afk. As in lack of content, dojo imbalance, and porting to PS4.

Again, lack of players is from lack of content.

The ingame girl is Lotus, the person who guides and leads us. Don't like her? Don't listen. She is part of the only lore we've got and I think it's great that she is here. How else would I know the stealth approach is over? Or heavies are coming? OR IT'S THE GRINEER.

The reason we have a lack of content is because people like you cried "PvP" in a coop based game. So they spent their time making it in clans' dojos. No need for PvP on a deathmatch term. It's stupid. Go play a PvP game if you want that.

PS: Stalker being farmed Is stupid as is. But giving him things like potato and forma BP's would mean nobody plays anything but boss missions and defense, more then they already do.

Edited by Hayden11121

WF + trading system = gold miners, chat flooders(B>this, that etc..etc..), scams, phishers spammers(go to this website for free virus lels) 

Makes sense...I've seen way too much of that in other games.  Great reply and thanks for the reminder.

Has not polarized once and still is able to be on top scores and on the top of that I don't share m0ods among my other guns. The ones I stick to them I never take off.

*cough*

EDIT: Other suggestion are meh. Only good thing would be if you could Trade BP with friends but you both would need to pay a little fee for the " trader " to compensate for the easier and faster way to get BP's.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

Makes sense...I've seen way too much of that in other games.  Great reply and thanks for the reminder.

the only trade system we ever get this is trading materials, and its only exclusive for clans....

the materials trade is still being worked on (I think it was suppose to be in update 8)

Edited by iBread

I have also noticed a recent sharp drop in the number of people playing this game. What is going on? Also with regards to pvp, I used to be one who wanted pvp in this game. But I think it more wise to build on the pve they have now. Make it better and more refined. Have the boss fights be more dynamic and the missions more challenging. The PvE side of this game being too easy is a problem.

I have also noticed a recent sharp drop in the number of people playing this game. What is going on? Also with regards to pvp, I used to be one who wanted pvp in this game. But I think it more wise to build on the pve they have now. Make it better and more refined. Have the boss fights be more dynamic and the missions more challenging. The PvE side of this game being too easy is a problem.

Totally agree.  Thanks for the reply.

I have never once seen any of gold miners, chat flooders, spammers, or phishers while playing TF2, a f2p game.

It's a brutal mistake to state that a trading system is bad for a game, any game.

I have never once seen any of gold miners, chat flooders, spammers, or phishers while playing TF2, a f2p game.

It's a brutal mistake to state that a trading system is bad for a game, any game.

Try playing games that's full of Viets/BR/FL..

then you'll see how much spam then can make...

I'm a Filipino, but I hate playing games here in the Philippines.. mostly due they scam and keylog you...

about the "Try playing games that's full of Viets/BR/FL.." thing, generally... they're mostly spamming the said floods... I don't mean all of them, just the "other" kind of people...

Take this for example if WF has a trading system, do you prefer it spamming with B> mods this, mods that.. etc..etc.. and scam sites?

the region chat is already bombarded with void requests and stuff... not to mention from time to time there will always be someone who spams jibberish on region chat... and not all of the people knows about the /i(AKA the chatblock or ignore) function on region chat

Edited by iBread