Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ash Rework

tripletriple

I don't think Ash deserves to just get his fourth redone that doesn't give him the justice he needs. I think he needs to be a more agressive loki.

Shuriken- Now fires 4 shurikens and instead of making the bleed based of the damage of the shurikens, the procs will now be based upon 20% of the targets current hp. It will tick 4 times in 5 seconds. 

Smoke Screen- Will now create a 15 meter cloud of smoke. Inside the smoke enemies now fire at each other and Ash and his allies gain 2x crit damage.

Teleport- Now allows him to teleport to his own shurikens. 

Bladestorm- This one is tricky. We know DE wants to change it and instead of giving my own idea of what it should become, I will just put some things it should have.

- Should be finishers, and still proc arcane trickery

- allow you to be nimble enough to not get shot at. Current bladestorm can save your life with it's Invincible frames.

- Devastate large amounts of enemies,  while making sure it's not just holding down one button.

- Maybe include clones that interact with Ash in some way.

That is what I think DE needs to do in order for the Ash rework to be successful.

Leave your own ideas and thoughts.

Edited by tripletriple

Ok,ash is not overpowered.So rhino can stomp more than 18 enemys to death,also frost,oberon,zephyr,volt,mesa,nehza even an loki on damage and range moded.Ash is fix for max 18.Ash need more time to kill them as every other frame and for ancients bladestorm full on power is not enough.Also he can not protect or heal,its right now the only frame well ballanced.The teleport is genious,the shuriken as well.Think of it,who goes for bladestorm ruins the smoke screen.Wo goes on smoke screen ruins the bladestorm.And that is ok.Warframe has grown,but the bigger the community the more haters are there yell about anything.As it was not so big no one cryed and not a single nerf.A good advise to DE , do not listen to everything,i guarantee you there are more that are fine with thinks and cause its fine they do not need to tell it.In the momend ash is the next one to become a nerf that triggers the gamers that was fine with it before to write here.For me it looks like DE is trapped in a devils circle , having the feeling to react for everything and nerf the own game to death.Many games died for exactly that reason.Please DE,do not make the same mistake .