Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About posting some lore-related ideas...

4628Gin-san

Question

I have an idea for Oberon Prime's trailer (if he ever gets Primed lol), but I don't really know where to post it. Is it more appropriate to post it in the Extras, or can I put it in the General Discussions section?

Sorry for the newb question :D

7 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

Oberon will be getting a prime version SoonTM

Anyway, I think General Discussion would be where you post that.

Oh wait, so would that mean the idea for his trailer is already set? Hmm....oh well, I'll post it anyway. Thanks for the help :D

Just now, 4628Gin-san said:

Oh wait, so would that mean the idea for his trailer is already set? Hmm....oh well, I'll post it anyway. Thanks for the help :D

Na, his idea probably isn't set. Him or Nekros will be the next prime, if we are following the MM/FF order. If not he will be in the next 4 primes.

Just now, PoisonHD said:

Na, his idea probably isn't set. Him or Nekros will be the next prime, if we are following the MM/FF order. If not he will be in the next 4 primes.

I'll put my money on Oberon. Then again, a golden grim reaper would probably be cool as well...

1 minute ago, 4628Gin-san said:

I'll put my money on Oberon. Then again, a golden grim reaper would probably be cool as well...

I would love to see the design of both of them. But I am putting my money on Oberon as well, since he is also on the rework table.

Just now, Plushy said:

Wouldn't a idea for Oberon's trailer be a fan concept?

Huh? I...think it probably will be. If that's the case, then I just messed up since I posted it in the General Discussions :p

Then again, it's not so much of a concept as it is a fan work. But considering the lack of literature in the fan work section, I didn't really think about trying to put it there...