Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to stop the second dream from restarting?

Jasmine

Question

So, I'm at the ending where you carry yourself to the back of your ship and you have to get past the stalker, but after I'm done it says "Mission Complete", but when I get to the loading screen it takes me right back to the beginning.. So I have to watch the entire cutscene again and answer Lotus's questions AGAIN.... The look that I've chosen for myself is still there, but I've redone it so many times. I've restarted my game so many times aswell.. I don't know how to fix it. I can't play Warframe at all, because when I login it brings me straight to that mission.

7 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Icenn said:

So, I'm at the ending where you carry yourself to the back of your ship and you have to get past the stalker, but after I'm done it says "Mission Complete", but when I get to the loading screen it takes me right back to the beginning.. So I have to watch the entire cutscene again and answer Lotus's questions AGAIN.... The look that I've chosen for myself is still there, but I've redone it so many times. I've restarted my game so many times aswell.. I don't know how to fix it. I can't play Warframe at all, because when I login it brings me straight to that mission.

Sounds like you need to verify your cache, make sure there's no corrupt files. If that doesn't work, submit a ticket.

53 minutes ago, Aura said:

I had the same problem, you actually just need to wait about a minute after finishing the last bit before it brings up the quest complete screen.

But after I finish talking to Lotus I get the Mission Complete screen, and then during the loading screen afterwards It just loads me back into the beginning of the mission again..