Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA GAMEPLAY

izzatuw

1 hour ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

I was personally indifferent to the original ME3 ending, but loved the extended cut. It didn't add or clarify a huge amount of stuff, but the little changes made a big difference for me. I know I'm in the minority though. Onto Andromeda, I'm hoping that it's nothing like Inquisition in terms of the meta gameplay.

I can't deny how I felt about the ending of ME3. I remember still being up and completing the game at around 3-4am. Once I'd finished the game my reaction was literally (dislike using that word but...) saying out loud 'What the F***? Was that it?' and it felt unreal, especially being up that late. Think it was partially actually finally getting to the end of the ME series but also the disbelief in the ending, I wondered whether I'd done something wrong as well. Was sort of bittersweet.

Have yet to actually get around to playing extended cut. I started a whole new playthrough of ME about 1-2 years ago but when my PC had issues (annoyingly right when I've got around to starting ME3), I lost my progress so I never got around to redoing it all over again. Think my only issue with the extended cut was that from what I understood was that to get the absolute best from EC, you needed to do it right on the brink of before going to the final mission(s). This is definitely true? I always felt a bit sore on missing out on some of the weapons from EC because I didn't want to do EC and spoil the experience.

59 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

WHERE'S TALI THO

Screw Tali, Liara all the way!

Edited by Naith