Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making Plat

Shaaxq

Question

5 answers to this question

you can sell any gold mod for plat depending on the rarity of it will determine how much plat, you can sell normal built helmets for plat they go for 75 in the market you can sell them anywhere from 30-60 I've seen. You can sell void keys for plat, gold cores for plat, and you have the prime parts for plat if you have extra ship parts you can also sell them as plat or syndicate weapons or mods. and arcanes if you can complete the raid with a nice group. Some methods make more plat than other depending on how much out want and how quickly you want the make the plat will determine what you will need to have to sell. but if you want you can make small amounts with mutiple trades a day and have a nice income at the end of the month.

Also always take pictures of your trade with text if you ever get called out for a scam you have evidence of the trade and the terms that were agreed upon.

Edited by TrueHawkEye
added warring

36 minutes ago, SSNeoman said:

Sell spare primes to baro for Sand of Inaros. Trade that to other people. Easy and consistent plat.

Corrupted mods, natch.

Arcanes from RAID CONTENT work too.

Baro mods are hit and miss, lots of people do it and all the sudden you could have made more plat with selling some of the prime parts individually. Or the market is saturated and you need to hold on to it for a month or two to break even.

Not saying don't do it, just be aware of the market before (as on PC we don't know what is coming) and that the prices in trade are often people trying to gouge the market or take advantage of clueless people. Case in point, my main account is on PC but I started a second account on XBOX for when I'm not home/at friends house etc. When I was talking to someone who sold me a vault mod (which was on the higher side from my view) they asked if I needed anything else and when I replied "Life strike as I'm just starting on XBOX" they wanted 100p. I literally laughed out loud in real life.

Basically, just because you see 'WTS XYZ for #p' doesn't necessarily mean it is a realistic price. At least on PC we can check warframe.market to get a good high/low through the buy/sell prices and can be comfortable with knowing a legitimate price is someplace in between.

Edited by Wopel