Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soloing Earth Boss

SilentM

It is probably easier to do so with a group.

But as far as I know earth boss is a giant health mob. Armor penetration probably won't help. If you go for high damage itself then you just have to aim at his face and watch his health still slowly but more quickly go down. Armor pent is good if you can't seem to hit his face as the rest of his body like every other Grineer is heavily armored.

I just solo'd him with my Excalibur rank 30 and my Gorgon Rank 30, I just brought extra rifle ammo can, and i had rejuvinatiion artifact on to heal with some of the dmg I take after my shields drop. I had high armor pen on the Gorgon, little bit of electrical, although cold would slow him some and be better, I had him in the center room with the ramp that goes down and the stairs going above, mostly I kept behind half cover and shot over it so he could only hit half of me, headshots I noticed do 60, and chest does 20.

Other than bring a large health restore or two just incase and ammo cans, use cover as well. And remove all other Grineer near by. That's what I'd do anyway.

Hope this helps a little.

This kind of boss with no other challenge than being more than patient and staying hidden behind a crate emptying Gorgon clip after clip on his face doesn't fit the game pace IMHO.

BTW, why is he looking exactly like other Grinners when he appears a darker orange in the caption ?