The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Can Has Cat Warframe?

Rengakun

CATS!!!!! I remember DE_Rebecca making a joke about one during Livestream 4. I just have a soft spot for cats, and so I really want a cat Warframe!

Name: Eh.... Mad Cat? Timber Wolf? You guys will suggest it!

Stats:

Make it fast but fragile. It'll need lots of energy for the ability I have in mind.

Abilities:

1)Cat pulls out a missile launcher out of hammer space, smashes it on the floor dealing AoE damage and launching missiles. A rainbow trail of destruction will appear after the missile massacre.

2) A transformation ability where it turns into an ULTRA-MEGA KITTY! In this mode, it will put on some REALLY bulky and cool looking armor sprouting claws 4x the size of the Furax. Claws replaces weapons in this mode, allowing for maybe more advanced melee combat. The armor will reduce incoming damage to make up for the lack of ranged weapons. You'll also move faster. And while you're facing off this menace, you just can't help but fall for the charm of the cute kitty head on the armor. Meow~! :3

As for energy consumption... it'll constantly drain x amount of energy while activated.

Transformed ULTRA-MEGA-KITTY mode abilities:

1)LRM Spam: Fire a volley of LRMs from the Timber Wolf's kitty's pair of LRM 20s.

2)RAINBOW CANON!: Fires the Timber Wolf's kitty's ER Large Lasers, ER Medium Lasers and ER Small Laser together, creating a rainbow beam with a range of 340M!

LOTS of feedback required. Please post your ideas below!

Thumbs up if you get the Mechwarrior reference! Meow. :3

Edited by Rengakun

4th ability makes it bombard the surrounding area with missile launchers.

Oh yeah!

Said abillity will make the kitty pull out a missile launcher from hammer space, whack it on the floor (dealing AoE damage) and launch a MACROSS MISSILE MASSACRE! (Risk of killing self)

How's that?

Oh yeah!

Said abillity will make the kitty pull out a missile launcher from hammer space, whack it on the floor (dealing AoE damage) and launch a MACROSS MISSILE MASSACRE! (Risk of killing self)

How's that?

Sounds good. It'll have two 4th abilities, the second one being the suggested Nyan Cat Attack

Because Feedback's for stuff that is in the game - and not for concepts of fans. The latter belongs here, like all other fan ideas.

I wondered about that when my suggestion got moved here without warning. Good to know.

Because Feedback's for stuff that is in the game - and not for concepts of fans. The latter belongs here, like all other fan ideas.

Thanks for the reply, it's nice to know that. :-)

Now that we got that out of the way, ONWARDS WITH THE FEEDBACK!!!!

Edited by Rengakun

Cat frame? I'd imagine the skills would be something like:

1. Meow - meow incessantly and annoy everyone (draws agro)

2. Lick - sit down and lick yourself (heals for X amount)

3. Scratch - ruin everything made with fabric and increases the chance of enemies catching a fever by 25/50/75%

4. Sleep - instantly teleport to the extraction zone and go to sleep (you're a cat, screw everyone else!)

Cat frame? I'd imagine the skills would be something like:

1. Meow - meow incessantly and annoy everyone (draws agro)

2. Lick - sit down and lick yourself (heals for X amount)

3. Scratch - ruin everything made with fabric and increases the chance of enemies catching a fever by 25/50/75%

4. Sleep - instantly teleport to the extraction zone and go to sleep (you're a cat, screw everyone else!)

LOL!

I didn't mean a Warframe used (Piloted? Driven? Worn?) by a cat but rather, an awesome cat inspired Warframe with Cat Ears (And Tail)!

Would you prefer a transformed cat Warframe with a different set of abilities or a Warframe with 3 abilities (Last one's a Transformation ability)?

Goliath: Online!

Sorry...that just popped into my head.

I think the following should have popped into your mind:

Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All systems nominal.

Warning, Incoming missiles.

Left arm critical damage.

SRM6 destroyed.

Left arm destroyed.

Left torso critical damage.

*Critical damage alarm starts*

BOOM!!!

You have been killed by a 6 LRM15 Boat together with several PPC Boats, welcome to MechWarrior: Online!

I think the following should have popped into your mind:

Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All systems nominal.

Warning, Incoming missiles.

Left arm critical damage.

SRM6 destroyed.

Left arm destroyed.

Left torso critical damage.

*Critical damage alarm starts*

BOOM!!!

You have been killed by a 6 LRM15 Boat together with several PPC Boats, welcome to MechWarrior: Online!

I swear I have heard of that game before...or remember seeing something like it when I was 6. I think my brother played it, and I remember hearing something about cards in one of the cutscenes.