The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS or WTT rare omega male hura

5 hours ago, Takkov said:

maybe you should also start reasonable, and it is a bulky kubrow, as the size is random, as well as the sex

well i was told it was 350+ and i paid 300 for it and it is lotus and hura a hura is already uncommon and lotus is rare and its uncommon to be male or at least less common than female and 350p is really all i wanted out of it but my friend told me i this was a better way to sell it 

The kub you want to sell is not worth much. Granted these are just guidelines, not official rules. However, your kub has all common colors, not the best color harmony, and while huras is one of the good breeds, it won't drag up the price that much. Gender and height are not carried over on imprints and will be random when somone else uses them, so the term 'omega' means absolutely nothing when you're trying to buy or sell.

26 minutes ago, Geraion said:

The kub you want to sell is not worth much. Granted these are just guidelines, not official rules. However, your kub has all common colors, not the best color harmony, and while huras is one of the good breeds, it won't drag up the price that much. Gender and height are not carried over on imprints and will be random when somone else uses them, so the term 'omega' means absolutely nothing when you're trying to buy or sell.

Did you also forgotten that this is a free market? It is just a guide made by a player and the price are made by players nothing more ? If someone willing to pay that amount then so be it? Are all the kubrow merchant so ruthless in cutting off their competition? 

4 hours ago, Nijyumensou said:

Did you also forgotten that this is a free market? It is just a guide made by a player and the price are made by players nothing more ? If someone willing to pay that amount then so be it? Are all the kubrow merchant so ruthless in cutting off their competition? 

No, it's to help him actually sell it. Unless he wants to start cheating other people in saying some of its colors are rare, when they aren't, for example, as might be his own case with the person he bought it from...

9 minutes ago, Geraion said:

No, it's to help him actually sell it. Unless he wants to start cheating other people in saying some of its colors are rare, when they aren't, for example, as might be his own case with the person he bought it from...

Do you not agree that it is up to him to set the pricing? He did not say anything about the color nor the height?  All he mentioned is the price that he wants to sell at. I don't see how it need correction other than you disliking him for not following the pricing guide provided by the player which isn't DE approved ones? Why not just watch over him and wish him luck in finding a person who like that color/fur pattern /breed /build ? 

10 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

Do you not agree that it is up to him to set the pricing? He did not say anything about the color nor the height?  All he mentioned is the price that he wants to sell at. I don't see how it need correction other than you disliking him for not following the pricing guide provided by the player which isn't DE approved ones? Why not just watch over him and wish him luck in finding a person who like that color/fur pattern /breed /build ? 

Because it's borderline scamming, however, if he doesn't know better, then I'd prefer helping him find a price range other people would more readily accept, unless you want to encourage that he scam someone else and continue the cycle...

I have paid more than standard price for some kubs, but that was of my own choice, not because the seller demanded it, as it should be.

2 hours ago, Geraion said:

How could you call someone a scammers without actual reasoning under approved by DE? Trade market has always been a free market? Are you saying DE now regulated the price of kubrow and state that his pricing is considered overpriced? If not,what rights do you have to call someone a scammer when he is not doing anything against TOS that categorized him as a scammer? 

Because it's borderline scamming, however, if he doesn't know better, then I'd prefer helping him find a price range other people would more readily accept, unless you want to encourage that he scam someone else and continue the cycle...

I have paid more than standard price for some kubs, but that was of my own choice, not because the seller demanded it, as it should be.

How could you call someone a scammers without actual reasoning under approved by DE? Trade market has always been a free market? Are you saying DE now regulated the price of kubrow and state that his pricing is considered overpriced? If not,what rights do you have to call someone a scammer when he is not doing anything against TOS that categorized him as a scammer? 

Just now, Nijyumensou said:

I didn't, I said borderline scamming, marked difference. The guide is mostly accepted by people dealing with kubrows and have basic knowledge of them covered. That doesn't make it law of course, but in that it's mostly accepted, using them as guidelines is a fair bet.

3 minutes ago, Geraion said:

I didn't, I said borderline scamming, marked difference. The guide is mostly accepted by people dealing with kubrows and have basic knowledge of them covered. That doesn't make it law of course, but in that it's mostly accepted, using them as guidelines is a fair bet.

So mostly accepted means everyone must used it if not, you are considering him /her a scammer?  I rather believed in the free market over a guide made by player (who aren't even moderator) and call it guideline. It is disappointing that there is no words to welcome a new kubrow merchant but only bashing his pricing and his credibility with calling him a scammer.

You can't just deny that you didn't just infer him as a scammer by not highlighting the below?

2 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

So mostly accepted means everyone must used it if not, you are considering him /her a scammer?  I rather believed in the free market over a guide made by player (who aren't even moderator) and call it guideline. It is disappointing that there is no words to welcome a new kubrow merchant but only bashing his pricing and his credibility with calling him a scammer.

No, of course not, but it will increase his chances of selling his imprints, and not get blacklisted by other people. I'm tired of debating this with you, I intended to help him, with advice I deemed helpful, you just seem interested in being obtrusibve and putting words in other people's mouthes to antagonize them.

2 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

You can't just deny that you didn't just infer him as a scammer by not highlighting the below?

I can, and I will, simply because that's how the current climate would most likely percieve it, particularly if he takes advantage of an unknowing person not familiar with the common price ranges.

5 minutes ago, Geraion said:

I can, and I will, simply because that's how the current climate would most likely percieve it, particularly if he takes advantage of an unknowing person not familiar with the common price ranges.

Again, free market policy.he didn't lie about his content,and by DE TOS, he will be fine. I hope you don't go around spreading to new breeder that it is a scam to price whatsoever pricing they like because it only does not breach any TOS.

3 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

Again, free market policy.he didn't lie about his content,and by DE TOS, he will be fine. I hope you don't go around spreading to new breeder that it is a scam to price whatsoever pricing they like because it only does not breach any TOS.

Here we go with putting words in peoples mouthes again. I didn't accuse him of anything, nor do I want a DE issued punishment for anything...

Edited by Geraion
13 minutes ago, Geraion said:

No, I'm uninterested in running circles in your company when you break my words out of context.

Thus,I sincerely hope that you learned to let new breeder decided their own price for their kubrow (because it is a free market) and stop annoying them with your unofficial kubrow price guide unless you are posting to buy or he did ask for a price check 

Edited by Nijyumensou

thank you for telling me this I'm new to Kubrows but I was told that omega got more plat and its also lotus its hard to notice but when you change the colors its more clear at least when I breed a couple of them but please since you know more than I do could you tell me more about how these are prices so I cant be borderline scamming I mean I see what both of you mean so thanks for telling me because I put this up thinking that it was a fair price so thanks again for telling me if there is a site or other place to find out about them please post a link and ill try to not over estimate them in the future

2 minutes ago, wolfmaster58 said:

thank you for telling me this I'm new to Kubrows but I was told that omega got more plat and its also lotus its hard to notice but when you change the colors its more clear at least when I breed a couple of them but please since you know more than I do could you tell me more about how these are prices so I cant be borderline scamming I mean I see what both of you mean so thanks for telling me because I put this up thinking that it was a fair price so thanks again for telling me if there is a site or other place to find out about them please post a link and ill try to not over estimate them in the future

I posted the guide early in the thread, you can have a read through it if you wish. As I said, it's only guidelines, not a law or ruleset, so how you put your pricing is up to you. Usually, people might pay more than adviced prices if the color harmony is particylarly attractive to a buyer, but you can't rely on that happening.

If anything, just having a bid auction might also be a way to sell your kub, but doesn't guarantee that you get your min. desired price.

As such, your kub doesn't have the best harmony in colors, but that's just my personal opinion, it is bulky, which is sought after, and it's a lotus, which is the most expensive pattern.

You could try to get some non-lotus imprints with rare/dark colors and cross them with your current one for a chance to up the price on the next kub you want to sell. There's risk in all options.

3 hours ago, Geraion said:

I posted the guide early in the thread, you can have a read through it if you wish. As I said, it's only guidelines, not a law or ruleset, so how you put your pricing is up to you. Usually, people might pay more than adviced prices if the color harmony is particylarly attractive to a buyer, but you can't rely on that happening.

If anything, just having a bid auction might also be a way to sell your kub, but doesn't guarantee that you get your min. desired price.

As such, your kub doesn't have the best harmony in colors, but that's just my personal opinion, it is bulky, which is sought after, and it's a lotus, which is the most expensive pattern.

You could try to get some non-lotus imprints with rare/dark colors and cross them with your current one for a chance to up the price on the next kub you want to sell. There's risk in all options.

oh thanks I haven't tried crossbreeding I didn't know if  it was possible and I didn't see that list but ty ill make sure I look over it because I bought for 300 so Ill try to get that but ill also make sure that the price is either right or they know its overpriced because I don't really want to be a scammer