Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help on weapon choose

Ch0wt

Question

So i recently got ash prime and i want him to become my best class. Would anyone mind listing out their recommended weapons from primary down to melee. And i would also like recommendations on which aura Ash Prime uses and which sentinel is best for him.

5 answers to this question

Steel charge aura, cuz bleed dmg bonus translates heavily for him due to his bleed bonus passive.

Focus on slash dmg weapons unless you're against grineer. However, you could still use slash weaps if there is a frost to avalanche armor off. Or if you bring a status hose for corrosive. You only need two procs + shuriken augment to fully strip armor,  iirc.

Carrier tends to be best for blade storm set ups as it will vacuum energy orbs while blinking to enemies and keep you supplied.

Due to his new passive, Ash will heavily favor slash weapons with sizable procs chances. That said, you could try:

Dread
Akjagara
Atterax

Steel Charge will aid Blade Storm and matches his inherent aura polarity. Might as well stick with it.

Seeing as you are looking for stuff complementing Ash I'd suggest these things:

• If you're building around Bladestorm you are better off using Ceramic Dagger or Dark Dagger with augment as your melee weapon and Carrier as your sentinel.
  • Technically Steel Charge fits the polarity and affects Bladestorm damage, but if you're playing in a team Corrosive Projection or Shield Disruption makes way more sense.
  • For primary and secondary you can choose what ever you want. Primaries and secondaries are pretty much equal, so you can get what you like better.
  • If you care for some utility weapons like Quanta Vandal to pop Nullifier bubbles or Tysis to strip armor, or synoid/rakta weapons to regenerate energy it is up to you.

Bottom line - do what ever you want to do.