Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the difference between clans?

spyroxion

Question

Hello guys, can someone explain me what's the difference between clan types? (like ghost etc..)
And also, looking for a noob-friendly, talking clan to join! :D (posting here, because for some reason there is no button for me to post in clan section)

5 answers to this question

The difference in Clan types is the member capacity and the multiplier (Multiplies the costs for Research, rooms en decorations). Also.. For the next clan tier you'll need another kind of barrack to be build.

Clan tiers:

1. Ghost, holds a member capacity of 10 and has a x1 multiplier
  2. Shadow, 30 members, x3
  3. Storm, 100 members, x10
  4. Mountain, 300 members, x30
  5. Moon, 1000 members, x 100

For a clan you should watch the ingame recruiting chat. There will be people looking for new members.

23 minutes ago, PsychGamer said:

The difference in Clan types is the member capacity and the multiplier (Multiplies the costs for Research, rooms en decorations). Also.. For the next clan tier you'll need another kind of barrack to be build.

Clan tiers:

1. Ghost, holds a member capacity of 10 and has a x1 multiplier
  2. Shadow, 30 members, x3
  3. Storm, 100 members, x10
  4. Mountain, 300 members, x30
  5. Moon, 1000 members, x 100

For a clan you should watch the ingame recruiting chat. There will be people looking for new members.

Yeah but in that chat when go into I never see people in there >.>

47 minutes ago, spyroxion said:

Yeah but in that chat when go into I never see people in there >.>

While it is true that Recruiting chat is mostly populated with people looking for squads to do missions, Clans that are recruiting also mingle in the chat as well from time to time. If you are looking for a clan, it may be good to engage in the chat as well, asking if one you are looking for is recruiting.

Personally, I find the best way to engage with Clans is to visit their recruitment pages, see what they're about and then make a post in their thread asking to join.

I see that you are familiar with the sections, but for easy access, here is a link to view all the sections:

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/169-pc-recruitment/

Best of luck to you.