Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro Points

(XBOX)C0gnitive 0n3

Question

It's my understanding that you can gain rep points for playing Lunaro that can be applied to some of the skins. Since I don't play any PvP, I don't have a single point to my name but am considering playing Lunaro, when it comes to consoles, to acquire said skins. Does anyone know how many games it would take to get my hands on, say, some of the nicer looking weapon skins and syandanas?

4 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, (XB1)C0gnitive 0n3 said:

It's my understanding that you can gain rep points for playing Lunaro that can be applied to some of the skins. Since I don't play any PvP, I don't have a single point to my name but am considering playing Lunaro, when it comes to consoles, to acquire said skins. Does anyone know how many games it would take to get my hands on, say, some of the nicer looking weapon skins and syandanas?

I generally get around 2000 points for a win, while having not scored a point, when I scored 5 points 3000, when I lost 300.

Hopes it helps, honestly I haven't completely understood how those rep points are awarded either.

Edit: And the rep is general toward conclave, you can purchase everything Teshin has to offer by playing Lunaro.

Edited by Cyriann

2 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

I generally get around 2000 points for a win, while having not scored a point, when I scored 5 points 3000, when I lost 300.

I don't get this at all since when I don't score anything I get like 300 points and then I score 25 goals I get 3k points. To me it's like each goal is 100 points

Just now, DesuTronic said:

I don't get this at all since when I don't score anything I get like 300 points and then I score 25 goals I get 3k points. To me it's like each goal is 100 points

Other than that, I'm defending a lot,intercepting, passing and checking many, many balls. Maybe that is why, still, I think there is things to experiment around with Lunaro, it's only a few days old after all.