Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Happening To Anybody Else?

ThePhantomMan748

ive played certain bosses to get blueprints for the warframes; Ash, Frost, and Nyx. but i havent been able to get any. ive played the levles over and over again but still havent gotten anything. why are the blueprint drops so rare? is it just my game? i really love warframe, ive been playing it with my brother all the time, but not being able to get these blueprints no matter how many times i play the level is really hurting my experiance, its becoming less about having fun and more about grinding to get the blueprints i want. is this happening to anybody else? or am i just that unlucky?

1. Unlucky 

2. If you are playing solo, try going online and vice versa.

And if you are always playing with your brother to do this stuff, try to find other people to party with. Ive noticed for me at least that if more people in a party need a frame part, it has a better chance to drop if everyone in the party has it. Thats just my personal experience though.

RNG its a killer some people get Multi-shot like nothing other don't me I've been farming Banshee parts and sure it was hard but after a while it becomes more of a disadvantage to make it easier to get things, I know most people don't like it and hate it, I love the systems they have just needs some improvements here and there.

iv had an experience where volt took me 5 runs to get literally and yet ember took me near 500 rhino took me 70 and loki took me 200 it really does seem rng but the rng can be so terrible that it seems like its really just a drop system where one part is 0.01 chance to get