The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro stun lock remove it please

denjiiiiii03

1 minute ago, Maicael said:

Your teammate also has to be far enough away from everyone else otherwise the pass speed doesn't even matter. Given the amount of ground a bulletjump+flip can cover(maybe 3 for the whole field?) they're way handicapped movement-wise compared to everyone else as soon as they have it.

So why wouldnt the teamate thats supposed to be wide open NOT be far enough away? Also you act as tho people just magnetize to the ball. As soon as it leaves your hands you will probably get knocked down, and they would be searching for it and it will already be in your teammates hands by that point, giving them at least a couple seconds before the enemy gets to them. If your teammate is actually useful, they will have already launched a shot on goal, or passed back to you now that the enemy is off you, giving you some breathing space to react.

2 hours ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Bro are you the one stunlocking Mogamu first? If so DE need to do something to you first.

i know i start first but thats not the problem its just to show that this could happen to everyone in this game in most of the game you will enter so stop with this mogamu S#&$ 

Just now, denjiiiiii03 said:

i know i start first but thats not the problem its just to show that this could happen to everyone in this game in most of the game you will enter so stop with this mogamu S#&$ 

Lol, I completely agree with you, this stunlocking needs to be removed but just wondering, why did you do it?

1 minute ago, Popstupid said:

Lol, I completely agree with you, this stunlocking needs to be removed but just wondering, why did you do it?

just to show how can you record something if when im recording it is to have someone stun locking every 5 sec or less and if i want to show only those parts of the video ill nned to cut the video etc... if i can just create a little fight just to show rapidly what people are doing in game 

1 hour ago, armedpoop said:

Im saying they cant keep up with an actual "pass", not just a ball heave. I mean an actual pass. Passes literally zip to your target quite fast, so fast sometimes that the animation breaks. You arent meant to hold on to the ball for more than a second, thats why you keep tossing it around to try and set up shots, or passing to teammates who arent being actively mauled. Its a fast paced game, and you gotta learn to double jump or move AS SOON as you get the ball. 

1 hour ago, armedpoop said:

So why wouldnt the teamate thats supposed to be wide open NOT be far enough away? Also you act as tho people just magnetize to the ball. As soon as it leaves your hands you will probably get knocked down, and they would be searching for it and it will already be in your teammates hands by that point, giving them at least a couple seconds before the enemy gets to them. If your teammate is actually useful, they will have already launched a shot on goal, or passed back to you now that the enemy is off you, giving you some breathing space to react.

The game is very similar to Soccer/Fùtbol or Basketball. Teamwork is key. BUT so are good handles and solo control of the ball/Lunaro. Learning how to maintain possession and move with the ball to stay ahead of checkers is MAJOR. Checkout the video. 

You can lightly tap throw to bounce pass the ball in front of you. This frees you up to Bullet Jump and quickly regain possession and reset that timer. You can also do short bounce passes to teammates that are much more controlled than long-field passes

And when you first get the ball don't just throw it down field. Look for someone to pass it to or do a bounce pass to yourself.

Edited by RawGritz

3 hours ago, RawGritz said:

The game is very similar to Soccer/Fùtbol or Basketball. Teamwork is key. BUT so are good handles and solo control of the ball/Lunaro. Learning how to maintain possession and move with the ball to stay ahead of checkers is MAJOR. Checkout the video. 

You can lightly tap throw to bounce pass the ball in front of you. This frees you up to Bullet Jump and quickly regain possession and reset that timer. You can also do short bounce passes to teammates that are much more controlled than long-field passes

And when you first get the ball don't just throw it down field. Look for someone to pass it to or do a bounce pass to yourself.

No need 4 that now!

Thnx hotfix

4 hours ago, RawGritz said:

wait, why are you telling me? I feel like I have a pretty good grip on the mechanics, and I know how to keep the ball in my control well enough to get past even goalies. I actually really like the current mechanics. I was merely giving suggestions to the other person cause they seemed to be having issues.