Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we get a tactical alert / baro sale / sortie with the regular Snipetron plzzz !!!

(PSN)Stealth_Cobra

I think I speak for quite a few PS4 / Xbox players who are missing regular Snipetron and would love to get it for mastery points and for completion's sake.

Let's look at the facts :

1 - Since the PS4 version came out in November 2013, the Snipetron was already retired from the game when it came out, so PS4 players could simply not build it.

2 - There was a Spy Drone Extermination in July 2013 where PC players could get the gun, but once again, the PS4 version was not out yet, so it doesn't count either.

3 - PS4 had a single chance to acquire Snipetron, during the Project Undermine event 8 months ago, which lasted only three days, and which most people I know missed because it was a somewhat low key event with not much hype like Shadow Debt or Rathuum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, in a sense, in a three year lifespan, the gun has been avialable what, three days !!! It's clearly the rarest weapon in the game right now, and I would gladly appreciate if we could get another chance at getting it in the near future. Heck, it could even be given free as a gift of the lotus or something... Just give us MR21 that are pretty much only missing said gun a way to get it plz.

Most of the Wraith weapons become Sortie Weapons / Baro Items nowadays... And I'm sure people woudn't mind getting a Rerun of Project undermine, especially considering you can get a Rift Sigil from it too... So please, consider bringing back this event or just distributing it again.

I can sympathize, even tho I was fortunate enough to get ahold of the Snipetron. However, my only missing weapon is the Latron Wraith... not seen on consoles since September 2014 during Operation Cryotic Front. Available for slightly longer: 7 days. I was hoping to see it in the sortie season 7, but we got a repeat of the Dera Vandal.