Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum for farming

(PSN)Vadervem

Question

8 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Vadervem said:

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to, but if I can't I'll just take it down.

You can, but if you are scammed or something similar, DE won't back you up. They don't endorse trading plat for anything other than items in trading.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Vadervem said:

Looking to pay Platinum for people to farm Stalker for war (will only pay when I get war!) I have 6 marks (trying to get more rn, will update when I get more)

Building war is a long endeavor unless you get really, really lucky.  Or are willing to sacrifice the broken-war you got from the 2nd dream quest.  If you want to keep that broken-war (and you should keep it) you need to get both a war and a broken-war BP from the stalker and then you need to farm a war hilt and two blades from the conculyts on the moon.

Just a heads up.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Vadervem said:

Questionable morals??? What's that supposed to mean?

It means that cool players in the warframe community will play with you and help you free of charge.  If someone only wants your plat then they probably aren't worth spending time with.

On 6/20/2016 at 7:50 PM, (PS4)Vadervem said:

Looking to pay Platinum for people to farm Stalker for war (will only pay when I get war!) I have 6 marks (trying to get more rn, will update when I get more)

You might have more luck in the PS4 recruitment forum... PHP is all 3 versions of the game so that locks out a great deal of people who are going to look at this. You will notice half the comments here aren't from PS4 players.

Edited by (XB1)Skylancer4